Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dream or nightmare? share it

Go down 
+14
wsms3
Miss_Jazzalyn
dipi2dipi
dragonfly-009
~Suigintou~
haru
gagA
Kaifanatic
Bluna
hyokiru_01
Otoha
Clodreaver
krill
dannieh
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

dream or nightmare? share it Empty
PostSubject: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime13/10/2009, 4:15 pm

simple
any dream/night,are experiences you remember and would like to share

---

last night i dreamed that this club owned an organisation .. and I WAS THE JANITOR OF THE ORGANISATION! =="
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
krill
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
krill

ESB Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime13/10/2009, 5:21 pm

On the bus on the way to uni I dozed off, and had a dream that for some reason when I got to maths there was a bunch of guitars amps drums mics etc up the front. And for some reason me and 4 random people from my stats lecture were the warm up act for my lecturer. Then we started singing a whole bunch of Smashing Pumpkins songs and someone in the lecture yelled PLAY SOMETHING ELSE and we got booed off the stage. Then the head of science came in and introduced our lecturer and everyone was cheering and there were spotlights on him at centre stage. Then we learnt about confidence intervals.
I then woke up because the ticket inspector was yelling at me.
Back to top Go down
Clodreaver
Bored Member
Clodreaver

ESB Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime13/10/2009, 7:19 pm

i had a weird pokemon dream where there was that evolved cactus pokemon but it had all those tricky moves like self heal over turns and crap.
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime13/10/2009, 7:41 pm

Lol @ krill's dream sounds awesome, wish I could add something but I don't have dreams : P
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
hyokiru_01
Enthusiastic Member
hyokiru_01

ESB Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime14/10/2009, 7:11 am

hmm..

i dreamt my name was written in the death note.. i spent the rest of the dream wandering as a ghost..
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime23/10/2009, 7:32 pm

wow, now that i think about it... i've lately havent had much dreams.. even though i sleep early...

but i once had a dream that i was like like a tomb raider character and i was shooting down a T-rex =O and i could fly that was awsome dream =3
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime10/11/2009, 10:36 pm

my dream last night was SCARY
i was doing my chem exam.. and we were entering the room and getting out seats
all the sudden KRILL turns around and says goodluck and does the (y)^_^(y) which is what craw does... after that i woke up saying omgosh ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
krill
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
krill

ESB Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime10/11/2009, 11:10 pm

omg how is that scary... thanks....
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime14/11/2009, 2:19 pm

hahahaha
XDDD
well, my dream was about me and this perfect guy just like one out of the manga type, he took me to awsome places.. and then suddenly i was at the alter with him >//<
hmm but i dont remember his face 0___o wierd how sometimes after a dream the people faces are blurred out
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime14/11/2009, 3:03 pm

last night i saw myself being a mage like nanoha 8D
it was so awesome
i forgot what my gear was name
but the fact of saying <insert name> SET UP
WOO HOO!
and my armour was AWESOME 8DDDDDDDDD
reminded me of chrono's one but not 8D
the funny thing is.. i failed at magic combat so hard DX
i end up shooting magic at allies ._."
now i want to play online games T_T
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime14/11/2009, 3:25 pm

i had a realllly strange dream last night....

it started with my dad and i discovering this very sunny and hilly place and i noticed a portal of some sort. i approached it and for some reason it was unlocked and this blonde caveman came out of it! and then he started chasing me saying something about me being his perfect mate etc etc DX
so i spent most of the dream running away from this crazy caveman involving quite a lot of people i know in real life from uni and highschool
in the end i was in this computer communications room where i found a sticker that had a code on it to lock the portal
it then got quite sad as i bid fairwell to the caveman and told him he needs to go back to his own time, he looked at me quite sad and went through the portal
i then fed the sticker into the portal and everyone started patting me on the back as i was exhausted...

i woke up and just went WTF??
Back to top Go down
gagA
Sempai
gagA

ESB Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime8/1/2010, 7:19 pm

i had a bad dream that i forgot to vote for some stupid election thingy..
i still have no idea how to vote lolz but im glad it was only a dream... and i hope its not any election day soon!
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime8/1/2010, 7:56 pm

I keep having recurring dreams regarding uni and my textbook problems. It's kind of like a nightmare in a way; getting told off by crazy monster-esque teachers and running around the campus trying to find the bookstore. In all of my recurring dreams so far, I've never managed to purchase the textbooks before the tutorials, and there's always that sense of urgency that 'time' is running out. It's hard to explain, and these fabricated events and situations may seem small in scale, but it actually freaked me out! Another trend that's always present in these recurring dreams is that I keep falling behind on work during the first couple of weeks. These exact dreams with slight variations have been recurring since November last year! I have them at least twice a week and to be honest, I haven't been thinking of uni that much yet these recurring dreams just keep on coming! D:
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
gagA
Sempai
gagA

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime10/1/2010, 6:44 pm

i had a dream where some ghost try to kill me T.T shouldnt have watched supernatural until bed time T.T
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime10/1/2010, 11:27 pm

I had a dream the night before involving me and a group of random uni students, high school friends and some club members though I don't really remember their faces. And for some reason I was holding a lot of packages. @.@ We were riding bikes, some people were running and we decided to go through the car parking entrance at Westfields Parramatta. We stopped the bikes right in front of the pedestrian crossing (where the parking ticket machines were) and walked in as if nothing had happened. After walking for a bit, we noticed some teenagers running up the escalator saying, "Police! Crap!" Then we knew we were going to get in trouble and so we all split up to lessen our chance of getting caught. Being the scaredy cat I was, I ran to places where there was less people. @.@ I wandered around for a bit before I realised one of the packages I was holding was missing. I backtracked and went back to where the bikes were but it wasn't there. A club member came running to me and gave me the missing one before running off to hide again. Then I had to go to the toilet. When I washed my hands, a few girls in the group just ran in and I thought, "They better not have followed us in here. Now we are going to get caught." I walk outside then someone grabs my arm. It was a police woman. She asks me what I have been doing and can I tell her who are involved. I said I didn't know what she was talking about and randomly said, "I know, whatever I say or do will be used as evidence in the court of law.." (lol crime shows). "Oops". She doesn't let go and leads me to where we left the bikes. "Let me ask you once again, can you tell me whose idea this was?" pointing to the corner. I was about to own up (thinking I was probably the one who thought of the idea) but one club member came and said, "I did it." Then they got arrested and I got held back because I said, "It's not your fault. I was the one who..."

((Lol try and dream-interpret this! It is so jumbled up))
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime13/1/2010, 2:15 pm

Lol!!! Awesome dream there taicho, packages ay, it should represent something in real life
Back to top Go down
gagA
Sempai
gagA

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime13/1/2010, 4:39 pm

its scary to not to remember the dream you had but think that the someting happened today seem like you had seen somewhere before it happened.. ==" sometimes i do someting and i swear i had a dream like that before just cant remember when..
Back to top Go down
dragonfly-009
Chibi Member
dragonfly-009

ESB Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime13/1/2010, 8:34 pm

It's called deja vu, gaga
I get it a lot lol

Hmmm I had a dream we were travelling to yet another town, but we passed through China on the way >_>
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime16/1/2010, 7:35 pm

eurgh.. lately been having nightmares about failing my jobs and getting fired DX
ITS A SIGN ISNT IT?! sigh*
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime20/1/2010, 7:01 pm

Nuuuu dreams at night dont *always* come true!!!

I've been having dreams like in an rpg >.> there was one last night about this guy i know at school who had a twin brother (which he doesnt in real life) and we battle sharks ==

Time to put down my ds?
Back to top Go down
gagA
Sempai
gagA

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime20/1/2010, 8:55 pm

had a dream that i said bloodymary in front of the mirror 3 times and bloody mary came and try to kill me T-T
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime21/1/2010, 9:17 pm

OMGOSH GAGA! THATS SCARYY!
i had a dream that i was kirby and i was dressed in haru's style of clothes.. and i was sucking in wicked wings -___-".. and its weird cos otoha was throwing the wicked wings while i'm sucking it...
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime25/1/2010, 4:49 am

^Otoha throwing wicked wings?! NO WAY! Too bad I have promised myself not to waste any more money on wicked wings; they're simply too expensive and it's starting to make me feel slightly sick after consumption.

Anyhow, I have been getting strange dreams lately, and it's interesting to note that I have been bombarded with nightmares every time I sleep late. It's happening too frequently that it's freaky! It's a shame that I can't remember most of my dreams/nightmares these days unless it resulted in me getting chase by a psychopath and the likes.
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime25/1/2010, 9:23 am

Lol! What an awesome dream dannieh xD

had this strange dream last night, cant remember much but it involved me hanging out with a couple of people and i was top of the class or something ._. it's a dream.... Sigh... I also remember snippets of me fighting some weird monster too...
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime25/1/2010, 2:16 pm

my dream/nightmare was depressing -____-"
i was dead and i was like a ghost/spirit and just staring at my funeral and afterwards i'd just go to everyones houses to see what they're doing =O
stalking =O hahaha! but yes.. depressing indeed
died in a car accident too =O.. wasnt of my reckless driving! hahaha.. i remember a truck thats it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dream or nightmare? share it
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next