Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fandom Quiz

Go down 
+6
Kaifanatic
hyokiru_01
Otoha
haru
dannieh
Miss_Jazzalyn
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

Fandom Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Fandom Quiz   Fandom Quiz I_icon_minitime25/10/2009, 11:18 pm

Pick your 6 favorite fandoms and answer the questions (don't look at the questions before).

In no particular order:
1. Axis Powers Hetalia
2. Bleach
3. Mahou Sensei Negima
4. Cardcaptor Sakura
5. Azumanga Daioh
6. Fruits Basket

01. Who is your favourite character from #6?
Probably Tohru

02. Who is your least favourite character from #4?
Don't have one

03. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
Axis Powers Hetalia X Azumanga Daioh...
Is that even possible?

04. Who is your favorite ship from #1?
Denmark X Norway

05. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #1
Someone from Mahou Sensei Negima with someone from Axis Powers Hetalia?
Ummm...
Nodoka X Norway
I have no basis for it - I just think it'd look cute.

06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Cardcaptor Sakura? Most characters are a lot younger - but maybe Sakura - it'd be like having a little sister for a day. We'd do fun stuff...and there'd definitely be buying ice-cream and sitting in the park and eating it.

07. If you could change one thing about #2's plot line, what would you change?
Bleach plotline? I think I'd leave that alone...

08. Explain a relationship between two people from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
Azumanga Daioh? There aren't really any relationships like that...unless you count Kaori's crush on Sakaki...

09.If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Axis Powers Hetalia and Mahou Sensei Negima. Main characters are Italy and Negi. I think Negi could save himself - so Italy would need help

10. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
I think I'd leave Fruits Basket alone

11. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2?
I've seen too many episodes - I really don't have a fave

12. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
Kill of someone in Axis Powers Hetalia? I love all the characters - they're all cool/awesome/lulzy in their own way so I couldn't kill any of them off

13. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
Mahou Sensei Negima or Azumanga Daioh? Oh gawd - both sound really cool

14. So, I saved the best question for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
I wouldn't. Dating isn't my thing.
But I'd be more than willing to hang out with some of the people from it.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

Fandom Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom Quiz   Fandom Quiz I_icon_minitime25/10/2009, 11:36 pm

Pick your 6 favorite fandoms and answer the questions (don't look at the questions before).

In no particular order:
1. Sailormoon
2. Azumanga Daioh
3. Haruhi Suzumiya
4. Lucky Star
5. Macross frontier
6. Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha

Fate Testarossa

least favorite would be konata's dad.. i dont dislike him but hes probably last on my favorite list

Sailormoon x Macross Frontier?
omgosh.. sheryl and ranka transform into sailor scouts O.O"

favorite.. UMMMMMMmmm as annoying as sailormoon is.. i love her 8D

Kyon and Sailormoon?.. OMGOODNESS LOL! the difference in graphics is so hard to imagine ==

06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
KONATA! we'd go to gamers to read/buy animes.. and we'd cosplay.. WOO HOO! NET GAME ALL DAY OH HO HO~

HAVE AN AFTER SCHOOL EP! =O its too depressing to end after graduating in high school =(

08. Explain a relationship between two people from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
the love triangle between alto, ranka and sheryl
it is just pure funny and awesome cos then you start hating different chars until you see their point of view DX

09.If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Sailormoon or haruhi suzumiya?.. OMGOSH.. i'd probably save haruhi suzumiya since sailormoon can be saved by her companions and she has powers =3=.. and i dont wanna die from haruhi scolding me >_>" she'd probably scold me even if i save her

10. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
i'd add myself! omgosh me with an awesome transformation
ID BE AWESOME! 8D.. i'd probably be like chrono harlown... but be the more happy guy.. if you know what i mean ;P

THE WHOLE ANIME IS MY FAVORITE! love every ep so i really cant explain.. i know!
'see wikipedia' 8D

12. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
i wouldnt kill anyone in there.. let them do it
if i kill the bad guys.. then theres no story line

13. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
I'D CHOOSE MACROSS FRONTIER! omgosh the future technology of that world.. <3!

14. So, I saved the best question for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
hrmmm that's quite hard.. probably none of them since they're all too good for me =(
hahaha! but if HAD to choose.. hrmmm only 1 out of all aye... i cant choose T_T" <pass>
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

Fandom Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom Quiz   Fandom Quiz I_icon_minitime31/10/2009, 7:59 am

In no particular order:
1. Clannad
2. Code Geass
3. K-ON!
4. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
5. Nodame Cantabile
6. Kimi ni Todoke

Sawako Kuronuma

None

Clannad and Nodame? I guess it'd be pretty funny watching Nodame drive Tomoya up the wall or something!

Kyon and Haruhi of course!

Perhaps Sunohara and Ritsu? HAHA, since they're both high and energetic characters... that's all I could think of oh ho ho ho~

I'd definitely spend the day with Haruhi. We'll probably do... ANYTHING BUT THE ENDLESS EIGHT!

Rather then change the plot for season two, it'd have been interesting to see the original script in action (Sunrise had to scrap the original idea because of time slot issues).

There's only really one main relationship in Nodame Cantabile, and you can't help but laugh when Nodame and Chiaki are together!

09. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
I'd save both, because anything is possible within the anime world oh ho ho ho~

Nothing in mind at the moment, since I have only seen 3 episodes so far.

Too many favourite episodes...

Kill? That is so not pg-rated. >_>

K-ON all the way! Perhaps they could teach me how to play a guitar? =D

pass~
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

Fandom Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom Quiz   Fandom Quiz I_icon_minitime31/10/2009, 11:35 am

What's a fandom? I'll assume its just animu...

In no particular Order:
1. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
2. Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
3. Gurren Laggan
4. Pokemon
5. Karas
6. Spongebob

Spongebob

Gary : P

Possibly the most most random and humorous yet violent war ever conceived in a tvshow and lots of afros and leeks

What the heck is a ship? Friendship? Thats what i'm guessing your saying... I don't want to answer incase you meant pairings then it would be wierd and ppl would think I'm into yaoi so I reffuse to answer.

Huh set? What does that mean, this quiz is soooo hard T_T

Ash most likely, I'd convince him to give me his pokemon and then use them to go on a rampage and take over the world, aswell as catch random animals in pokeballs for fun, oh ho ho~

Change the plot so that it stays a detective genre and doesn't change to fighting style.

Otoha X Yurine, I don't really like it, it's kinda pedo except for the fact she like a few hundred years old (crazy animu and its non ageing characters)

Bobobo and Emo-boy are both drowning? I think I'd leave them be and watch what happens, simon would propably get help from laggan and bobobo would somehow end up attacking simon for no apparent reason

IDK a human in spongebob has been done before, but not ones thats been a main character

Too hard to pick a favourite episode

It's bobobo, characters get killed off all the time, I'd pick Tennosuke because he'd probably get killed by his allies for fun.

Hmmm, probably visit Gainax to see what their new animu are like, since Tatsunoko haven't done much since after karas.

O________________________________________________________________________O
yoko, guess why, Oh ho ho~
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

Fandom Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom Quiz   Fandom Quiz I_icon_minitime31/10/2009, 12:30 pm

@Otoha: Fandom is just kind of something you're a fan of I think. I nicked this from someone - that's what they called it.

Ship - like support. A pairing you ship is one you really like - like if you're a major fan(atic) of a pairing then you can say that you ship that pairing.

Ahh! Here's an explanation courtesy of Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shipping_(fandom)

#5: *facepalm* Think I left a word out. Set up...like...this person from here would be with that person from there.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
hyokiru_01
Enthusiastic Member
hyokiru_01

ESB Points : 19

Fandom Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom Quiz   Fandom Quiz I_icon_minitime5/11/2009, 6:50 pm

In no particular order:
1. Azumanga Daioh
2. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
3. Lucky Star
4. Gintama
5. Shaman King
6. Welcome to the NHK

i don't know.. Satou or Misaki i guess..

That minor character that wanted to be a hard-boiled detective.. forgot his name. wasted about 5 minutes of an episode..

Don't think it's possible.. they're two different genres

don't want to think about that for this show..

don't want to either..

06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be,
soo hard.. ><

maybe stop using too much fanservice of Kaede/Kaere Kimura..?

well.. there's very few that i know of.. Yoh and Anna are engaged and their relationship involves a lot of strict training (for Yoh)

09. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Nooooooo..!! i want to save both!!

anyone with issues can do, other than hikikomori, as long as its not too unusual.. maybe like OCD or inferiority complex.. anything to extend the series.

probably the second half of episode one of the second series, the segment about nami hitou the "normal girl" trying to prove she isn't just normal. Or maybe that one with trying to hire a voice for meru otonaishi. Vocaloids appeared there heheh..

don't want to.. they're all funny in their own way.

if it's just visiting.. lucky star i guess..

too hard!! ><
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

Fandom Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom Quiz   Fandom Quiz I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 7:52 pm

In no particular order:
1. Code Geas
2. Saiunkoku Monogatori
3. Vampire Knight
4. Beyblade
5. Cardcaptor Sakura
6. Azumanga Daioh

Sakaki! she loves cats just like me!

>_> tyson....

absolute chaos, his highness lelouche will not accept the pink loving girls... maybe start an awesome war with politics and stuffed toys maybe?

ougi and viela! <3

err... zero with zero (lelouche)? hohoho and watch them fight for the name

06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be,
oh hohohoho~ <3 this is so easy of course i'd spend a full exciting time with kai <3

nah it's perfect already

derrrrr.... syaoran and sakura? coz! they umm match?

Yuuki... Lelouche.... hmmmm i'd go for lelouche, yuuki should be able to swim yeah?

a ninja! <--- ok not really a personality...

eps? i read the manga!

nuuuu never and besides they kill off many of their awesome characters in that show anyway T_T like Rolo oh Rolo!!!!!!~ *sob*

ooh i'd visit those yummy looking vampires

KAI <--- nuff said
oh wait the king from #2 should be ok, i mean he should be rich!
T~T hurm......
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

Fandom Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom Quiz   Fandom Quiz I_icon_minitime8/11/2009, 1:05 am

In no particular order:

1. Bakemonogatari
2. Umineko no Naku Koro ni
3. Fate Stay Night
4. 11eyes
5. Pandora Hearts
6. Katekyo Hitman Reborn

At the moment, Gokudera Hayato! He is so funny and serious at the same time! Number 10th! (lol that's his saying)

So far I do not like the lead guy Kakeru Satsuki. Normally I like guys who are kinda depressing but he is weak too. And its obvious his other eye has some power so why don't you lift the blindfold up?!? *rant*

Bakemonogatari and Pandora Hearts....hmm, ghost stories mixed in with Chains from the Abyss. Interesting. I wonder how Alice (5) reacts with Araragi-kun's (1) perverted behaviour! Lol! *imagines Alice stamping on his face*

I think there is only one that is possible, Araragi Koyomi X Senjyouhara Hitagi.
Though I am starting to doubt it...(changes minds)
Araragi X Hanekawa Tsubasa would be the perfect match!

Fate Stay Night and Bakemonogatari...whaaa! Both animes are filled with girls! @.@
Umm Archer and Senjyouhara Hitagi. They both have dark pasts, but I don't know if they can go together...

I would like to meet Yukiko Hirohara! She's adorable except for the -.- ecchi part. I bet I can stay at their cafe and keep chatting with her or go shopping for cute things!

Change Umineko's plot line? Ooh lots of things. Perhaps make more hints of a possible relationship with Beato X Battler, show more Bernkastel and her motive for helping Battler, get an arc when everyone is for themselves and there are no alliances, and no one is innocent. And it turns out that the main players have one witch on their side! *plotting*

Pandora Hearts...Oz Bezarius and his servant Gilbert Nightray. Despite how much has changed and the 10 years difference, they are still friends!

Araragi Koyomi or Shirou Emiya? This is tough. >.< Araragi is a lolicon and Shirou is a bit weird. If Saber stayed with Shirou, then I would save him so he could be with her.
Leaning more towards Araragi, but maybe I shouldn't save him, so he doesn't have to be <.< all hentai over the girl characters, especially with Mayoi-chan.

What? Reborn? There are way too many characters in that show! It's still ongoing!
A goth loli girl who would suit the likes of Hibari, to make all the fangirls get jealous! Muhahahaha!

Favourite ep in Umineko so far is episode 18. Oh the shock of Battler discovering Beatrice's lies! Sniff it had everyone fooled. That was probably one of the hints that Battler may end up liking Beato *hint hint*.

Kill someone in Bakemonogatari? I don't hate anyone! They are all awesome, especially with their interactions with Araragi and random talking!

Fate Stay Night or Pandora Hearts? Pandora Hearts because I like how gothic they made it. And the voice-acting suits each character very well! I found out that Fate Stay Night was made by Studio Deen....why did they make Umineko so weird?

Date? Oz Bezarius, cause he's a cutie but he seems so young....better leave him alone (is on the lookout for Alice/Bea Rabbit).
Or one of the cool guys in Reborn!
Back to top Go down
krill
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
krill

ESB Points : 0

Fandom Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom Quiz   Fandom Quiz I_icon_minitime8/11/2009, 2:13 am

Miss_Jazzalyn wrote:
@Otoha: Fandom is just kind of something you're a fan of I think. I nicked this from someone - that's what they called it.

Ship - like support. A pairing you ship is one you really like - like if you're a major fan(atic) of a pairing then you can say that you ship that pairing.

Ahh! Here's an explanation courtesy of Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shipping_(fandom)

lol your link is broken and gives the regular definition:
Shipping has multiple meanings. It can be a physical process of transporting goods and cargo, by land, air, and sea. It also can describe the movement of objects by ship.

if the brackets hadnt screwed up the link, this is what it would say though:
Shipping, derived from the word "relationship", is a general term for fans' emotional and/or intellectual involvement with the ongoing development of romance in a work of fiction. Though technically applicable to any such involvement, it refers chiefly to various related social dynamics observable on the Internet, and is seldom used outside of that context.

1. Neon Genesis Evangelion
2. Cowboy Bebop
3. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
4. Azumanga Daioh
5. Lucky Star
6. Love Hina

MUTSUMI

Tomo... the energetic characters are always so annoying >.>

Konata as an Eva pilot, or possibly as one of the angels :O shes certainly sadistic enough

Misato X Kouji!

hahahahhahaha Haruhi X Shinji, she would whip him SOOOOOO bad

OSAKA! I would get down on my knees and ask her to marry me.

Nothing, it's perfect.

ehhhhhhhhhh......

Sorry Shinji, you just don't deserve to live, I don't care how many episodes you spend battling yourself inside your head. I would save Haruhi.

Lol, i would place a male who is more worthy of all the female attention into the dorm.

I'd tell you about the final episode, but I'd spoil one of the most brilliant endings I've ever seen.

I would kill Shinji. At the end where it's just him and Asuka on the shoreline of the huge lake of LCL, I would get her to softly whisper "Goodbye Shinji" and just strangle him.

I'm going to say #3 just because I would look like a pedophile going to #5....

Osaka. Hands down.
Back to top Go down
Clodreaver
Bored Member
Clodreaver

ESB Points : 1

Fandom Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom Quiz   Fandom Quiz I_icon_minitime8/11/2009, 3:39 am

In no particular order:
1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Elfen Lied
3. Fate Stay Night
4. Fullmetal Panic
5. Gundam 00
6. Code Geass

Shirley awww yea

The girl who wears glasses and takes pictures.

Bounty hunters using gundams.....

Faye X Julia

Think that chick in the res shirt from FSN and Spike would work? Maybe.

Go get wasted with the blue haired chick.

I don't know, it made me feel emotions so as it is is pretty damn good.

The ambassador chick and the main guy, mutual respect and understanding.

Spike vs Saber? Saber probably, tale is damn tragic. And I'm pretty sure Spike can save his own ass.

An ACTUAL love interest for main char guy. Like one he hooks up with.

Can't remember.

There were like 5 main characters for Cowboy Bebop, perfect crew.

Gundam 00 has flying machines and space travel.....FSN has Tokyo. Tough but space travel can also go Tokyo.

Ein the dog from Cowboy Bebop.
Back to top Go down
closetchocoholic

ESB Points : 0

Fandom Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom Quiz   Fandom Quiz I_icon_minitime18/3/2010, 1:34 pm

1. Tsubasa Chronicle
2. xxxHolic
3. Death Note
4. Ouran High School Host Club
5. Penguin Revolution
6. Absolute Boyfriend

Night, of course!! *drools*

Renge, definitely. She's sooooo annoying.

Ummmm.... that would be Tsubasa Chronicle x Penguin Revolution. The gang from Tsubasa go to the Penguin Revolution Universe to find Sakura's feather, and it's in Ayori's wings and that's why he's so talented... actually, that's not bad. Sakura and Yukari would probably become friends, same with Fai and Ryo because they're both so light-hearted and cheerful. Kurogane would be really frustrated, lol, now there are TWO Fai's around xD. I think Ayori and Kurogane would get along for some reason.

Kurogane Fai all the way!!!! Admit it, it's practically canon.

Death note and Tsubasa chronicle.... That's a tough one. Maybe Syaoran and Sayu.... but I really like Syaoran x Sakura, so I wouldn't want that to happen.

Awww, t\I love all the characters. It's hard to choose! But I'd probably want to meet the twins and have them give me a show Wink

I haven't really read that much of xxxHolic, so I wouldn't really know.

Ryo and Yukari, because it's simply adorable :3

Sakura. I'd LET Light drown.

Probably a female version of Night, so that Riko would get jealous Very Happy.

In Ground Cherry, when Yuuko tells Watanuki and Doumeki that they have to pretend to be a couple. Classic Very Happy

Fei Wong Reed, and I'd shove him into a black hole.

I don't think Penguin Revolution has been made into an anime, so Death Note it is.

Aww, that's so hard!!! Probably Tamaki. But Ryo is cute too! Then again, he can't have children...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fandom Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom Quiz   Fandom Quiz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fandom Quiz
Page 1 of 1