Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February Empty
PostSubject: Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February   Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February I_icon_minitime29/1/2010, 6:00 pm

hey everyone! i received this in my inbox and also a couple of friends has asked me to go but im busy that day..
but yes.. i thought i should inform everyone for those who are interested

What it is, is that its like a traditional japanese summer festivals with some stalls and performances/showcases of both traditional and modern dances including traditional japanese instruments
There is a special feature and that is the cosplay parade which is held by Animania.

WHEN
Saturday, February 6th 2010, 11:00 - 22:00

COST
free

WHERE
Palm Cove, Sydney Darling Harbour (next to IMAX)

Spoiler:
for more information please visit
http://www.jpf.org.au/
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February   Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February I_icon_minitime29/1/2010, 6:54 pm

awwww I want to go but will be working, though finishes at 10PM so maybe I can get there around 6:30 if other people from the club are going
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February   Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February I_icon_minitime29/1/2010, 7:07 pm

Oooh interesting! But I doubt I will be able to go..unless I drag my cousin along! T-T
Parents will be so anti-Jap though....
"Why are you going to a Japanese festival when you don't even go to the one that is Chinese!?! (aka possibly the Chinese New Year celebration).
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February   Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February I_icon_minitime29/1/2010, 7:17 pm

Why would you choose to not participate in chinese new year? That's like turning down a few hundred dollars, just tell your parents your going to the city or sumthin. Hmm I wonder if they have that goldfish scooping game, really want to play that ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February   Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February I_icon_minitime29/1/2010, 7:27 pm

im going to the chinese one too on the 13+14th february
so busy.. chinese new year + valentines combined
haha i dont think they have the jap games like goldfish scooping
they have food stores and some toy stores like balloon yoyo?
im nto sure myself though
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February   Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February I_icon_minitime29/1/2010, 10:32 pm

@Otoha: I didn't choose not to go to the Chinese New Year celebration, my parents don't let us. We never really go to the city at all. We just go to the temple, get incense, pray for good luck and then wait in a really really long line for vegetarian food.
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February   Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February I_icon_minitime29/1/2010, 11:37 pm

@mish: omg!!! That sounds kinda dull, i remember that for every chinese new year we call up all our relatives to wish them happy new year and on rare occasions we get relatives coming over that could make those moon dumplings gosh they're so good, and also we ear a lot of meat ohhohohoho Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February 788841

wow a jap festival in sydney???? And the times are awesome too!! If only i had a yukata ._.
Back to top Go down
dragonfly-009
Chibi Member
dragonfly-009

ESB Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February   Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February I_icon_minitime30/1/2010, 9:16 pm

I can lend you one, Anna, if we're roughly the same size...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February   Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sydney Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) - 6th February
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Events & Activities-
Jump to: