HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kano

ESB Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~   Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:03 am

First anime was love hina.. was pretty good..
First anime that made me want to watch alot MORE anime was Air TV.. So heartmoving that anime... even after I heard it was based off a H-game after researching about it.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acid_Reign801
Bored Member

ESB Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:01 am

hmm....
first was probably either YuGiOh or Zoids (not including pokemon, sailor moon on CheezTV)
i thought it was epic xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acidreign801.deviantart.com/
Hira

ESB Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~   Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:49 pm

I guess my first would be Sailor Moon? and that was AGES ago. And seriously I have watched EVERY movie and episode (that includes the Japanese one with the Sailor stars that was never released onto Australian tv. I guess the gender bender thing didn't work out. So i tracked it down on the net...it took SO long ==") My primary school life and some of my high school was based around that anime >.< I cried so much everything sailor moon and tuxedo mask would have relationship problems lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Krish
Cheesy Member

ESB Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~   Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Pokemon the first season (i think that was the best season), dragonball z (which was like the best thing when i was young but no seems so laughable), sailor moon, digimon. I watched cheez t.v (man that was srsly the best - wtf is toasted tv?) and after that when i looked for anime my first eng subbed animes were love hina and cardcaptor sakura they were the best (still is).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~   

Back to top Go down

Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2