Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~

Go down 
+4
Kaifanatic
gagA
Otoha
~Suigintou~
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which club members' poster looks best?
Otoha's 1st
DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Suigintou
DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Otoha's 2nd
DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Haru 1st
DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Danny
 17% [ 2 ]
Haru 2nd
DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23/2/2010, 7:34 pm

HAHAH OMGOSH! OMEGA CUTENESS!! id totally join if i saw your second attempt
less is more as they say
omgosh.. .. .. HAHAHA!! SO CUTE! ..
that is perfectly awesome haru.. win indeed hahahaha
.. i think that made my day
hahah thanks haru..

text and everything for mine isnt official yet.. just wanted to upload the template
the words can be cahnged later
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23/2/2010, 8:07 pm

woah like the poster dannieh, think the website could have been written bigger though (and lol you stole my parra in blue noia in red, though I stole Haru's golden UWS animu desu so I can't complain)

And Haru the nyoron~ pic is cool, but why did you list the animu? You're supposed to include pics of 3 mainstream not list them >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23/2/2010, 8:16 pm

haha thanks otoha~
holy cow!~ im so sorry otoha
i didnt even take notice that you had the parranoia in red and blue too hahah
i was just imitating Bleach with the red and blue since i used the Bleach font
my bad >_<"

oh about printing.. if you guys want it printed in black and white/grayscale
i can do that if you like since i have a black and white laser printer so yeah =)
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 9:47 pm

Wow everyone seems pretty even at this point...
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 9:55 pm

holy cow.. when did it get so even.. i remember haru + boss's second one was in the lead
.. if its even.. does that mean they all get printed.. so we'll have different posters?..
oh yeah.. as i mentioned before.. i can print black and white if you need me to
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 11:26 pm

0-damn I knew I should have voted for myself T_T
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

ESB Points : 254

Character sheet
Role-playing: Monkey God
Secondary Role:: Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 1:27 am

I reckon Phils would be more awesome without the random 'anime list' sign =o
Back to top Go down
dragonfly-009
Chibi Member
dragonfly-009

ESB Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 4:41 pm

...Next time, lets put a pic of Otoha in his cardboard Gundam box on the pamphlets >:3
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 4:58 pm

Hey how did it go today? I didnt come because parra is so far away from my place
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 5:16 pm

we had a lot of people today .___."
didnt print enough flyers.. but we shall next week
poll was quite pointless since we ended up printing otoha's and boss's posters hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 6:16 pm

Awesome stuff =D haha maybe you should cut the size of the flyers in half, then you get double the amount! Lol haru had the most votes xD
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 6:59 pm

Lol thats what I thought Dannieh, And Kai you let the team down by not coming, you missed seeing me cosplay as a Gundam DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 865184
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 7:06 pm

hahaha boss did print mini versions of posters.. but there wasnt enough .___."
i had to give people who signed up the large ones hahaha

---

for once otoha.. hoi5~ LOL
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 8:29 pm

i m-missed g-g-gundam?!?!?!?!?! DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 588319
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 8:37 pm

Hmm I think someone took photos if you really want to see them Kai, HOI5 Dannieh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2