Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love, relationships and more.

Go down 
+10
gagA
Kaifanatic
elcd
krill
~Suigintou~
Otoha
dannieh
Clodreaver
haru
kyon
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kyon

ESB Points : -376

Love, relationships and more. Empty
PostSubject: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 2:56 am

Hey guys!~
I'm new, watashi wa Kyon-kun. Yoroshiku~

So, just wondering if you have any problems regarding this topic. Me and Haru-chan (and anyone else who is willing) can help you out. Relationships are complicated, if you need a ear, or just another perspective on things, you've come to the right place =]

I'll start the topic by asking what kind of presents are good for girls? (If you want to impress them, ...with a low budget)

-Kyon
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 3:48 am

Man, I can't believe you signed up on the forum just to post this topic. And no, I'm not helping you out with this! Keep me out of it! THANK YOU! >_>
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
Clodreaver
Bored Member
Clodreaver

ESB Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 3:57 am

why..?
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 10:57 am

Hey kyon!
Names Danny
welcome to the club/forum!
Hope you enjoy your stay 8D

--

onto the topic
I'd lve to see haru help on this ^_^
but anyhow
best gift on a low budget
usually (depends on the girl), she would say that it's the thought that count
so something hand made that's lovey dovey is great as it actually impresses them what you can do
but then again depends on what you're giving for.
Like anniversary, birthday, random, on a date etc.
But yes everything would depend on the girl/partner since everyone has different likes and interests..
So it'll be best to buy something that they would like.. Almost like a birthday present bu you're not spending as much.
Ohh about low budget.. I'm not sure how low but I'm guessing 20 under?
Hrmm there's jewellery like bracet, ring, necklace (necklace best choice I think) which you can get for arond 20 or under at proud and those jewellery store. Find one that will match the person and maybe have a heart pendentives or something to show your affections.
Me-to-you bear... Most people don't mind this cos it shows alot about your affections... I mean the bear is so damn small and costs heaps -_- but yes... You can find one that's under 20.
Umm that's all I can think of for now.. Pretty hard since it all depends on the person and their interests.
Yeah (I bet most of what I type don't make sense cos typing on phone and can't see wha I typed -.-)
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
kyon

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 12:30 pm

Thanks Danny! You went to lots of detail, I will keep this in mind. Hopefully this helps others too. It's a gift for a birthday. Why won't you take part haru? So stubborn like the real haru.
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 1:50 pm

hahah no probs =)
gift for a birthday.. yeah.. that will mainly based on what she likes. .but you could do something to make them feel special on their birthday =)
make sure not to steal her from their friends.. they'll start disliking you.. seriously LOL

NOW! HARU!.. we need some of YOUR advices >=D
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 3:02 pm

Hold on if your Kyon and Haru is short for Haruhi then are you two dating? And I thought haru was straight.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Clodreaver
Bored Member
Clodreaver

ESB Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 9:19 pm

if you want advice on wooing pretty sure there are other forums on the net dedicated to that...this is just weird.
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 9:35 pm

@Otoha: Lol you reminded me of Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright...
As a representative of the girls, I agree with Danny. Seriously, it's the thought that counts~
But it does really depend on the girl or whoever is going to recieve the gift. Some girls don't like the cutesy stuff and think it's overrated while others might be overjoyed.

But it does sound weird coming to this site for advice, etc. So kinda with Claude on this...
This sounds like from the Morning Show's relationship advice or psychology segment.
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 9:43 pm

hrmm i guess without putting the thought of a new person joining and first thing they do is create a thread that can be awkward.. lets just think of it as a general thing that can assist others while at it.
who knows, someone could be needing advice.. voila.. this thread Wink
im just saying in a positive way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
krill
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
krill

ESB Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 10:09 pm

Getting her something she's mentioned wanting (omg i wish i had that camera ETC) always scores you points.
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime24/2/2010, 10:18 pm

LOL KRILL!.. dont even start with those.. at times like that you say..
'when i have money babe.. touche'
Back to top Go down
kyon

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 12:01 am

If it's weird for you clod, then just don't read it haha. I don't see why we can't post something like this? If it can help somebody that is.
Krill, she doesn't want anything =[ or hasn't mentioned it in front of me (or her friends).
I'm thinking, of doing what danny said, doing something special. Maybe sing a anime song.
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 11:15 am

haha most people wouldnt say what they actually want.. they usually just say they dont want anything :S
but yes.. at times like that.. you just have to go browsing and shopping with her and listen out if she say she really likes this or she wanted this etc etc..
you could ask her friends too while at it to make things easier but.. i dont think its special when things like that happen..
hahah about singing.. theres a great risk there... so be careful..
if your singing is not to her liking.. awkward moment indeed...
if you can play an instrument like a guitar or piano or violin.. you could sing while playing.. that'll be very special..
but yes.. depends on the girl.. if she's really thoughtful then she'd understand you're dedicating something
otherwise!~... she'll be telling her friends the awkward moment because of the singing :S
Back to top Go down
elcd
Cheesy Member
elcd

ESB Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 2:25 pm

Gifts != impressing girls.

Personality = impressing girls.

Charm and personality are the best way to go, you shouldn't want or have to attempt to buy their interest an affection. Save the gifts for something important... like a birthday or something. But not just cos you're taking them to dinner or a coffee...
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 4:25 pm

Otoha wrote:
Hold on if your Kyon and Haru is short for Haruhi then are you two dating? And I thought haru was straight.....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Um a birthday gift for girls? Haha yes depends on the girl, But you'll never lose with a cute plushie toy

Edit: speaking of gifts, what do you get for guys?! (apart from gundam models)
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 5:22 pm

hahah for guys.. usually guys wouldnt care what they get.. seriously.. from their girl.. they dont really care..
for friends is different though.. i mean.. you wouldnt wanna gift a pair of undies to a friend.. would you? (awkward).. but yes.. as usual.. depends on the guy and his interests..
for example.. if your haru's gf.. NEVER..AND DO NOT.. GET PERFUME.. haahah
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 6:21 pm

Haha pantsu, that would be really awkward

Lol! This kinda goes nowhere, so far, no pink, fluffy, sparkly, perfume had just been added to the list (lol @ haru sensitive nose?) maybe food is the way to go...
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 7:04 pm

hahaha indeed.. fluffy... well if he's your partner then he might understand.. lovey dovey presents Wink
hahah as for haru.. wicked wings + freebies thats worth having + sleep.. its all he needs Very Happy
oh and maybe a logbook with 50hours completed already so he can get his Ps >_>"
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime25/2/2010, 7:30 pm

I think you already know a good gift for guys Love, relationships and more. 371480 , joking, and lol 50 hours in the logbook nice idea Dannieh, hmm for guys it depends on the type, if he's into sports buy some kinda merchandise related to a team he likes, if he's into cars buy him new seat covers, floor matts or something, if he's into alcohol then buy him a bottle of two, if he's into DS buy him a cycloDS or similar...
Back to top Go down
gagA
Sempai
gagA

ESB Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime26/2/2010, 10:15 pm

i too want to see haru helping out with ppl's relationship XD
it would be interesting to see 8D
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime1/3/2010, 10:49 pm

LOL.. this is funny...
how about this random question
what is guy's expectation for a girl on a date?
do i make sense??
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime2/3/2010, 7:39 pm

Expect her not to rant on and on about her weight!!!!!! Love, relationships and more. 110356
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime2/3/2010, 8:24 pm

@Otoha: Lol!

I guess guys would like to talk about themselves, so make sure you don't talk too much- so just as long as there is enough conversation exchanged on equal parts, then it's ok- well that is what I think. Oh, and for us girls to laugh at their jokes, even if they are lame or not funny. ^.^ No bad feelings, laughing just makes you less nervous!
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime2/3/2010, 11:37 pm

but i heard if girls laugh too much like.. too often or like at everything, they make them "easy targets" >___> so the saying goes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, relationships and more.   Love, relationships and more. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love, relationships and more.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next