Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random activity for bored ppl~

Go down 
+7
Clodreaver
dannieh
viviff9
haru
Bluna
Odomonkey
dipi2dipi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

ESB Points : 20

Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 1:51 pm

Unfortunately, after Hungry Jack decided to open up a burger store named after him, he became obsessed with his business to even notice Cinderella around anymore.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

ESB Points : 254

Character sheet
Role-playing: Monkey God
Secondary Role:: Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 4:43 pm

Fortunately, a charming young farmer man named Old Mcdonald embraced her during her time of lonliness, and during several private nights together they plotted a devious plan to create a rival fast food company to take down what Hungry Jack held most dear.
(Naturally they done a few things other than just plot while together, they weren't geeks, but we'll leave that story for another time. Maybe when all the kids are asleep.)
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 7:17 pm

(LOL? i think this thread has become corrupted)

Unfortunatly when Old macdonald was out of his house, allowing Cinderella to ponder through his house. Cinderella discovered that Old Macdonald was Snow White older brother!
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 10:13 pm

Fortunately unlike Snow White, Old Macdonald had a pure heart free from evil!
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 10:39 pm

Unfortunately Whilst cinderella was further looking through Old Macdonald's stuff, She found out that Snow white's mother was her mother, Mia. thus Mia (the mum) gave birth to snow white as she was the love child to the king, some thing complicated happened so she fled to another kingdom and marriaged a bachelor and then Cinderella was born then she died. Cinderella shocked by this new discovery she fainted on the floor.

(LOL did i type too much?)
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/8/2009, 12:30 am

(omg shin...lol. where to continue..)

Unfortunately Old Macdonald's house servant came and thought Cinderella was dead and threw her into the river.
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/8/2009, 12:36 am

fortunately cinderella's body floats on water 8D (what am i suppose to do?)
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/8/2009, 1:37 am

Unfortunatly, Whilst cinderella was washed up ashore, Ravens came and pecked her eyes out, so cinderella has became blind.
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/8/2009, 1:46 am

fortunately, cinderella had a third eye under her fringe >=D (opens up)
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/8/2009, 1:22 pm

(ewww...so grostique)

Unfortunately everbody now feared Cinderella cause she looked so hideous., even Old Macdonald and Hungry Jack ran away from her.
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/8/2009, 4:06 pm

Fortunately for Cinderella, Snow white heard about cinderella's situation; she had sympathy for her, as she too had a third eye (well they are related). Snow white and cinderella met each other and made a truce between them as Snow White was taking care of her younger step sister Cinderella.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/8/2009, 7:33 pm

Unfortunately for the world, the truce was to help each other wipe out all of humanity with an army of evil were-flowers, killing off everyone that had rejected them just because they each had a third eye.
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/8/2009, 8:52 pm

Fortunately since they're flower type monsters, they dried up and died before they could get water supplies for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/8/2009, 9:09 pm

Unfortunately, because they were wereflowers, each full moon night they would become vicious flowers again, attacking all that they could see. And naturally, once someone was attacked by a wereflower, they too became wereflowers.
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30/8/2009, 12:30 am

Fortunately all the weird creatures like the wereflowers, centurs and such came out of the forrests and the seas to join Cinderella and Snow White to go up against the world.
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30/8/2009, 12:42 am

Unfortunatly for Cinderella, Snow white and the rest had ego problems, thus this was they're weak point, as they we're not able to cooperate well together
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30/8/2009, 12:55 am

Fortunately Cinderella and Snow White used the power of their third eye to hypnotize everybody else to become obedient.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30/8/2009, 3:15 am

Unfortunately, it didn't work on all the blind mole people. So they all banded together and formed an army of Gundams that they had found buried underground, to revolt against the evil princesses.
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30/8/2009, 2:58 pm

Fortunately for the Princesses (Snow white and Cinderella [wait,, she isnt a princess yet..]), the so called blind mole people stopped and thought about what they were doing, clear from their ego-ness they suddenly remembered who's their real enemy. which was agaisnt the world, whom have decieved them into the pit darkness of the cold earth losing their purpose of sight thus being named blind mole people. resurfacing above ground with their newly recruited army of Gundams, they made a contract with princess force bringing a sort of truce between them.

(lol.. whoops its kind long, guess becasue i'm distracting my self again)
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30/8/2009, 5:49 pm

Unfortunately, this was all part of their master plan to betray the two evil 3 eyed weirdos, once world domination was complete, and thus claiming the world for themselves!
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30/8/2009, 9:37 pm

Fortunatly for cinderella and Snow white, on the contract which was actually a "curse scroll" there was a subliminal note, not even noticeable to the naked eye. (pft it doesnt matter sncie the blind mole people are blind)
"who ever in charge signs this contract will be stripped of their power and will to the owner of this scroll".
Without EVER knowing the blind mole people continues with thier "mater plan"
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31/8/2009, 10:40 pm

Unfortunately the "curse scroll" by stripping the blind mole people of all their powers, has actually lifted their long and ancient curse that had been upon them for centuries,, now they reveal their "True" identity as Peter Griffins!
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7/9/2009, 5:43 pm

Fortunately, Peter Griffins aren't all that smart, so the evil girls wiped them out with ease.
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/9/2009, 2:45 pm

Unfortunalty thats what the Princesses Thought the Peter Griffins were easy to be wiped, however when ever they sliced the peter griffens they our just continue to multiply!
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/9/2009, 7:42 pm

Fortunately they realised they could use this to their advantage, and decided to kill everyone by drowning the world in Perter Griffins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random activity for bored ppl~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next