Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -

Go down 
+14
wsms3
Hira
haru
jadems
kano
Drocell_Cain
mentalrunawaytashi
Kaifanatic
Bluna
viviff9
dannieh
gagA
Otoha
~Suigintou~
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/4/2010, 1:13 pm

urg... i cant copy other anime and manga... i'm not that kinda "artist" to copy...
lol.. but i still have a laminator..
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/4/2010, 6:30 pm

@Otoha: T-T It's cute. Umm I like the sound of Chohi~ sounds original, better than Koko. Anyone else agree?
@Shin: You can turn your own art into bookmarks to help promote the club! ^.^ And laminate it~

Would it be ok if the mascot pic was hand-drawn with traditional pencil coloured?
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/4/2010, 6:38 pm

Hmm well It kinda helps if the drawing is done on computer so that the art-style matches, preferably in flash since that will keep it looking simple, and I'm thinking of changing the dot in the "i" into either a star or giving it wings
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14/4/2010, 12:16 am

BUMPING

Banner 2.0
SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 Parran11

Don't ask me why there is the spirally thing, I just added it because it was built-into photoshop and looks kinda kewl
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14/4/2010, 1:18 pm

Looks cool! How bout a wisp thing instead of a star? And maybe a silhouette of the mascot in the spirally thing?
Back to top Go down
Drocell_Cain
Admin
Drocell_Cain

ESB Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/4/2010, 9:40 am

I know Il definately be cosplaying for SMASH, if you need more volunteers just let me know~
Back to top Go down
http://koneko801.deviantart.com
kano

ESB Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/4/2010, 9:04 pm

I can definitely go and help if the stall does not have enough staffs.. I'll be at the game tournaments..
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/4/2010, 9:45 pm

I need to get my tablet back if I am going to draw the mascot on Flash.
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/4/2010, 11:05 pm

I recentaly bought a badge press/maker thingy from Ebay, so will have it in a week or two..... so yeah if people want to design badges then maybe they could start making them in Photoshop and I'll try making a few and see how things go...
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/4/2010, 6:31 pm

@Otoha: 0.0 Honto? How much did that cost?

Hmm....I don't think the Hive would give us money for the stall if it is not promoting them/ or the uni in any way. Oh well, I might as well try asking them about funding.
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/4/2010, 7:07 pm

It's a really cheap one thats like $20 (more of a toy), but if we actually make and sell some badges then I might get a proper one
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/4/2010, 10:08 pm

@Otoha: Maybe you should see if it works properly first.
Well anyway I scanned in the hand-drawn pic of Chohi our mascot. Just need it digitally edited/coloured etc.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jadems
jadems

ESB Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19/4/2010, 8:00 am

*gasps* Can I advertise at SMASH!
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19/4/2010, 5:38 pm

Ok So badgemaker finnaly arrived, mixed feelings about it... it's not THE BEST badgemaker in the world and the badges look kinda cheap but it does work which is all I ask of it. Here's a badge I made today as practice:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
NOTE: The badge probably looks kinda crap since I made and unmade it a few times to get the hang of it, also the real badges will be done in colour and using a decent printer
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19/4/2010, 6:02 pm

^That looks pretty cool actually, so props to you!

Now if we can just mass produce these badges before the SMASH event and we're all set. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19/4/2010, 9:11 pm

OMG~ I'm in shock! SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 586340 Seeing my pic as a design in a badge?
You actually used the mascot pic? >.<
That's awesome~ I'm sure with more practice runs, they would all look good in no time.
I assume you probably want us to design more ideas for badges correct? Like fanart from anime or Vocaloid with Photoshop?

Hey everyone! I am going to applying for funding so don't worry about fundraising just yet. If they don't give us the money, then we will think of other ways, yes?
And it is true that we can get up to $5000 first upfront payment. That would be more than enough for setting up the stall.
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/4/2010, 12:12 pm

Oh wow we can GET money?!? Why haven't you applied until now? If we get money we definitely should buy a proper badge maker! Oh and I might make a thread for discussion of badge making and such.
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/4/2010, 1:35 pm

I did apply earlier, it was just that now the Hive have finally authorised the funding stuff (I guess because I kept asking). I asked at the same time as I was trying to find an available room.
Yes yes, how much is a proper badgemaking machine?
Awesome, I want to learn~
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/4/2010, 2:08 pm

Chohi is adorable >w<
we should get it all photoshopped and nicer, it'll look better in badge form gah if i had a graphics tablet i would be able to do it for you T.T
Back to top Go down
Hira
Hira

ESB Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/4/2010, 9:33 pm

ummmm I dunno if this is off topic (I'm VERY new to here ^^). But can UWS students help out with the stall? I wanna help out coz this year is gonna be my new SMASH event and not alot of my friends are massive anime fans =.=". HOWEVER I'll be there with a few friends (who aren't in uni yet) so could they also help out? or UWS students only?

And could I be there for a few hours only? (coz I can't be there all day.) Me and my friends are gonna be three maids so maybe...we...could...promote the stall? (I know...bad idea? -shot-)
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/4/2010, 9:46 pm

Ohh are the applications for maif cafe out now? =O
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/4/2010, 9:08 am

@Hira: Well if you can get your friends to join our club, I can see why not! Promoting is a good thing!
@Anna: Umm I heard there was no Maid Cafe this year (*has contacts*) because since they moved SMASH into Town Hall and there is a strict no-food policy, then it's doubtful that Maid Cafe would continue. Also I heard there was a new person managing it...

I was thinking of the same thing. If I get enough helpers to come, (haha fund the whole club to go to SMASH), then we will do a roster type thing where there are two people at the table at a time, shift is 1hr-2hr. Then that will leave all you guys plenty of time to wander around the con!

-.- I got a reply about the badgemaking machine. They said that they can buy it but we are only allowed to borrow it. T-T
And plus, we have to formally AFFILIATE with the Hive (not just verbal) by May 13, or there would be no funding received. <.< This means that I have to fill out paperwork, make a budget/ financial chart and delegate positions such as treasurer and secretary.
So Haru might have to put up the Hive banner somewhere in here...-.-
Lucky the event isn't based in here (more paperwork) - time for me to be more responsible
Oh well, this is dedication to the club~
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/4/2010, 7:09 pm

Oh yeah i remember you saying it mish, oh gosh paperwork x( well good luck mish!
Hey so we're only allowed to borrow it? That should be ok i think, i mean we just need the badges right?
Back to top Go down
wsms3
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
wsms3

ESB Points : 286

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/4/2010, 8:54 pm

Treasury and secretary, let Phill handle those things he's a business student that's his life job,
but after officially affiliating with hive and getting funds does the club have to pay fees to them or only advertise hive?
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/4/2010, 10:13 pm

I CAN HAZ POSITION? SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 393820

Hmm I don't think we should ask them to buy a badgemaker just yet... wait until our club has designed at least 20 decent badges (else they'll be like WTF you don't even use this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -   SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMASH Stall for PARRANOIA -
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next