HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hypothetical Situations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
krill
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
avatar

Posts : 711
ESB Points : 0
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 26
Location : The Other Side of Sydney

PostSubject: Hypothetical Situations   Sun May 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Ok let's try something...

I'll propose a situation, and the next poster writes their reaction to the situation, then creates their own

Alright!

You are trapped in a white room with indestructable walls, and the walls constantly glow so you can see everything in the room. There is a chute (that is impossible to escape via) which dispenses water and food on demand. There is no reception of any kind within the room. You will exist here to the end of your days with just 3 objects. What objects do you choose?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
avatar

Posts : 3717
ESB Points : 1195
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 26
Location : the kitchen

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Sun May 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Ooh this is interesting!

0_0!!! i will bring a ds and charger, my san bear and a mirror so i can see how i look... This situation sounds depressing T_T this is probably how it feels like to be a lab rat

you arrive at a newly opened theme park which only opens at night and you cant wait to go in and have some fun! But the thing is it turns out that it was a trap and people who come will have to pair up with someone of their choice to solve all the puzzles (dodge all obstacles like chainsaws or metal spikes flying from nowhere) so they dont get killed. Who would you pick?

_________________

ROPER DANCE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otoha
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3567
ESB Points : 1972
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 26
Location : Makai

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Sun May 09, 2010 3:30 pm

[quote="Kaifanatic"]Ooh this is interesting!
and a mirror so i can see how i look... Made me lol XD

I dunno my worst enemy (purposely screw up so they get killed )


You go to uni as usual but when you enter your lecture room the door slams shut and locks, your trapped inside with no way of escape and in the middle of the room is a bomb with a 5minute countdown and multiple coloured wires within it, beside teh bomb is a note telling you to cut the red wire, what do you do?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
avatar

Posts : 3717
ESB Points : 1195
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 26
Location : the kitchen

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Mon May 10, 2010 1:38 am

@otoha: i meant so that i dont forget what i look like and probably make an imaginary friend out of it!!

Panic but then try and remember what i learnt from trauma centre! If that fails i will cut all wire except the red one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wake up one day and you find yourself in this wonderland-like place filled with shiny plant-life, lollypop trees, unicorns prancing around, and you also see the people on your street were dressed in pink and purple and sing out their greetings to you, just basically the most hideous sight you can ever imagine. What would you do?

_________________

ROPER DANCE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
avatar

Posts : 3604
ESB Points : 1377
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 26
Location : 2Fort

Character sheet
Role-playing: Demo Knight
Secondary Role:: Law-Abiding Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Mon May 10, 2010 9:46 am

I'd go berserk and use Gomu-Gomu no Moves on them to point where I literally destroy the wonderland-like place. (Hooray for One Piece!!)

Gomu-Gomu No BAZOOKA!!

---
You wake up one morning on a ship with a grassy patch, a slide and a lion's head at the front. The ship is attached with spider webs and a thick shroud of fog covers the surrounding (It's also night). No one is on board except a person in a straw hat, a swordsman with three katanas to his waist and a person who has his overgrown blonde fringe covering his right eye and his wearing a suit (Mind you, their all unconscious).

What would you do?

Bonus: Anyone knows the manga/anime scene I've set out and also the title of the anime/manga receives a cookie. Come on, it's not that hard. Trust me

*insert wild laughter*

_________________
Mann Vs Machine
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hiroshimax.deviantart.com/
SHOECOOL
Happy Member
avatar

Posts : 239
ESB Points : 0
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 25
Location : 3m behind you

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Tue May 11, 2010 1:20 pm

ONE PIECE, but idk the scene LOL

steal their weapons, kick them off the boat, summon leviathan and i am out of here ="D

a primera ninja and his group of ninjas surround you in yur way to uni. what do you do?!? DDDD=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
avatar

Posts : 3717
ESB Points : 1195
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 26
Location : the kitchen

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Wed May 12, 2010 9:17 am

Do a cool ninja pose and if they decide to attack me i'll whack them all with my shinai, since i too am a ninja (with a shinai >_>)

You are in a very important meeting with 10 people who you're trying to impress to get a promotion. You then suddenly have a huge urge to fart. What would you do?

_________________

ROPER DANCE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SHOECOOL
Happy Member
avatar

Posts : 239
ESB Points : 0
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 25
Location : 3m behind you

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Wed May 12, 2010 10:40 am

LOL! @ shinai xD

blame it on the person next to me ;D and avoid that person forever =_="

the stalker that has been following you for the past 3 days has finally confronted you and demanded to have his shinai back, how do you react?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
avatar

Posts : 3717
ESB Points : 1195
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 26
Location : the kitchen

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Wed May 12, 2010 11:02 am

Say: "er... Wrong number...." and ninja-disappear

you are on a boat with your friends when suddenly a bad storm brews and sends you flying onto a beautiful and undiscovered island. You also find a small pack of absols running around and you suspect other animals similar to that will be around. A genie pops up and grants you only 1 wish, what would you wish for?

_________________

ROPER DANCE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krill
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
avatar

Posts : 711
ESB Points : 0
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 26
Location : The Other Side of Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Fri May 14, 2010 7:36 am

I WISH FOR UNLIMITED WISHES

You're walking down an alleyway when a group of thugs steps out in front and behind you. You only have access to things you normally carry with you. What DO you do?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
avatar

Posts : 3604
ESB Points : 1377
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 26
Location : 2Fort

Character sheet
Role-playing: Demo Knight
Secondary Role:: Law-Abiding Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Fri May 14, 2010 7:43 am

Go Luffy on those thugs and pummel them to the ground with the sheer awesomeness of Gomu-Gomu no Hanabi (Gum- Gum Fireworks)

You are in an examination room. It's already 3/4 of the way through your exam for your worst subject and you haven't filled in any answers on the sheet. What do you do?

_________________
Mann Vs Machine
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hiroshimax.deviantart.com/
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
avatar

Posts : 3717
ESB Points : 1195
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 26
Location : the kitchen

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Fri May 14, 2010 9:37 am

Um... First question... I'll guess c... Second and third question... C.... Aww crap 5 mins? Cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

you are entrusted a golden artifact that will be disastrous if it falls into the wrong hands (because it reads people's minds and can also manipulate their minds to do your bidding). But one day you lose it in a public restroom and when you realise this you go back to look for it, it isnt there! But you do spot a 5year old holding it who have very mean looking parents. What do you do?

_________________

ROPER DANCE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
avatar

Posts : 3604
ESB Points : 1377
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 26
Location : 2Fort

Character sheet
Role-playing: Demo Knight
Secondary Role:: Law-Abiding Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Fri May 14, 2010 10:00 am

Tackle the kid and retrieve the golden artifact!
---
You are in your tutorial class. It's time to hand in your assessment which is due today. You reach into your bag but find that you're assessment is not in your bag! The tutor is coming in close to your table, ready to receive your assignment.

What do you do?

_________________
Mann Vs Machine
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hiroshimax.deviantart.com/
SHOECOOL
Happy Member
avatar

Posts : 239
ESB Points : 0
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 25
Location : 3m behind you

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Fri May 14, 2010 4:43 pm

FREEZE TIME! take my time to get home and then back ==" and hand it in, aka: on time

yur best friend (for life?) becomes possessed by an evil spirit and has transformed him into an uncontrollable killing beast

what do you do? D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
avatar

Posts : 3604
ESB Points : 1377
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 26
Location : 2Fort

Character sheet
Role-playing: Demo Knight
Secondary Role:: Law-Abiding Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Sat May 15, 2010 4:27 am

Beat the living **** like Luffy would until he reverts back. Then again, just keep on beating the living **** until he dies.
---
It's presentation day at your tutorial day for your worst subject. You are up in front of your class, ready to present your poster and your presentation. You have no clue what you are presenting and you have 20 minutes to give a presentation to the class.

Mind you if you fail at this assessment. You fail at your course.

It's already been 5 minutes into the presentation (lol, how many times have I said presentation...) and you haven't said a god damn word and the audience is bored. You're tutor is writing down notes intimidatingly.

What do you do?

_________________
Mann Vs Machine
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hiroshimax.deviantart.com/
SHOECOOL
Happy Member
avatar

Posts : 239
ESB Points : 0
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 25
Location : 3m behind you

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Sat May 15, 2010 8:17 am

why is this so familiar? XD

start using yur magical powers and mind rape the class into thinking that you did a wonderful presentation ="D

"when were you under the impression that we were presenting?"

---

the final boss (irl) is about to finish off all yur friends and the world after you, he is indestructable, however you have a forbidden technique which can finish it off at the cost of yur life.

What do you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otoha
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3567
ESB Points : 1972
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 26
Location : Makai

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Sat May 15, 2010 2:16 pm

Teach the final boss the forbidden technique telling him it will make him invincible, he uses it thus costing his own life, I win everyone lives


You walk into a bank that's being robbed whilst jokingly pulling a beanie over your face to discover the bank is being robbed and you are seen as one of the members, you are rushed into a getaway car and driven off with police cars following you, what do you do?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
avatar

Posts : 3604
ESB Points : 1377
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 26
Location : 2Fort

Character sheet
Role-playing: Demo Knight
Secondary Role:: Law-Abiding Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Sat May 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Create a plan with the gang members. Each of us will drop us at different locations and act as decoys while the driver shakes off the cops. Once the heat has died, we all gather back at the marked area where we distribute the cash equally.
---
You are in a bank, stuck in a hostage situation. There are 4 men with black ski masks over their heads and bulletproof vests that have taken control of bank with AK-47s and M4s. There 6 other men with the same gear only they have shotguns added to their arsenal, outside, guarding the perimeter of the place while popping rounds of ammo at the police.

The men have killed 2 hostages and are planning to kill more if they don't receive all the money in the bank's vault.

You are hiding underneath the financial advisers' desk in one of the rooms of the bank, unnoticed by one of the masked robbers.

What do you do?

_________________
Mann Vs Machine
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hiroshimax.deviantart.com/
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
avatar

Posts : 3717
ESB Points : 1195
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 26
Location : the kitchen

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Sun May 16, 2010 7:57 am

Since they're all men i will call my bestie ninja buddy Naruto to perform the mass harem no jutsu. If they're human it should work and i'll treat naruto to some ramen ^^ all lived happily ever after
(really he's my friend!)

you find a lovely diamond necklace on the ground and decided to keep it (to sell on ebay etc). But then you change your mind and give it to your close friend and that friend, being absolutely estatic about receiving such an expensive gift, decides to wear it everyday!
However... That very necklace belonged to a wealthy lady who was also the mafia boss' wife and so the whole mafia is out to retrieve that necklace. You hear of these plans before they had executed it and rush off to tell your friend. She/he (she sounds more fitting) doesnt believe you and doesnt give it back.
What would you do now?

_________________

ROPER DANCE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Suigintou~
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3998
ESB Points : 2073
Join date : 2009-08-23
Age : 26
Location : Nirvana/Heaven

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Sun May 16, 2010 8:41 am

@.@ Oh noes! I'll just go and tell Reborn, or at least tell Tsuna (knowing that he would never refuse to help out!) and hopefully their connections with the other mafia family can stop a feud from occurring. In the meantime, I'll find a master jeweler craftsman and make a counterfeit identical necklace to buy some time and find some evidence to prove the case to my friend...then if that doesn't work, just switch the necklaces around so many times that people don't even know which one is real or fake anymore!

You just found out your best friend has been plotting behind your back and that there is a plan that your body will be used as a sacrifice to revive the queen of demons. But the truth was your best friend was trying to tell you this by pretending to be the enemy to get you to stay away from them and that their sister was the one who was the one who wanted you dead (you don't know this). What do you do?

_________________
Being Meguca is suffering...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
avatar

Posts : 3604
ESB Points : 1377
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 26
Location : 2Fort

Character sheet
Role-playing: Demo Knight
Secondary Role:: Law-Abiding Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Sun May 16, 2010 9:13 am

(This sounds like a familiar anime plot...)
I'd force the truth out of my best friend. Confront the sister who wants me dead and go through an epic showdown by using my Gomu-Gomu No Mi Powers!

The results: Both of them will be beaten into a bloody pulp for not telling me the truth and for trying to kill me.
---
It's lunchtime and you're starving to get a nice, filling meal. You go to the food court or the cafeteria and pick your choice of meal. You dig into your wallet or purse and find out that you have absolutely no money. You go to your ATM account and find that you have no cash in account.

Should you let yourself starve yourself or do you try and come up with a way to earn some cash?

What do you do?

_________________
Mann Vs Machine
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hiroshimax.deviantart.com/
~Suigintou~
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3998
ESB Points : 2073
Join date : 2009-08-23
Age : 26
Location : Nirvana/Heaven

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Sun May 16, 2010 9:31 am

(I based the previous scenario from a game!)
Just starve and wait till I go home. Or if lucky enough, get the members of the SSS (from Angel Beats!) and start Operation Tornado! Meal tickets for me~
But I reckon I would just starve...I can withstand hunger for a long time.


There is an enemy in your school and your group of friends really hate them. You pluck up the courage to talk to them but they didn't seem to be as bad as the others make them out to be and you happen to share lots of interest and hobbies in common and your personalities are pretty much compatible.
You ask your friends why they hate them so much but they don't come out with a good straight answer.
Do you stick with what your friends say and avoid this person, or do you continue to befriend them (and face losing the group)?

_________________
Being Meguca is suffering...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
avatar

Posts : 3717
ESB Points : 1195
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 26
Location : the kitchen

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Sun May 16, 2010 10:06 am

Bah i'd befriend them! I mean she/he sounds like a cool person! And why must people conform? Because they're paranoid clingy unimaginative people. And this is my life and i'd do what i believe makes my life happier RAWR!
Buuuuuuuuuuuuut it would be even more waesome if everyone can be friends! It is a small world after all

A weird group of what you believe are cosplaying people (cosplaying costumes you have no idea where it's from) shoots this ray of light at you and you become another version of yourself as the opposite gender!!! What would be the first thing you'd do?!

_________________

ROPER DANCE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
avatar

Posts : 3604
ESB Points : 1377
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 26
Location : 2Fort

Character sheet
Role-playing: Demo Knight
Secondary Role:: Law-Abiding Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Sun May 16, 2010 10:09 am

Woohoo! I'm female!

Ahem... I'd would be... What would I do first? Be excited that I'm female or go do something that is probably really weird.
---
You have the powers to changes people's genders at will (Or the flick of the wrist). Who would be your first victims?

_________________
Mann Vs Machine
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hiroshimax.deviantart.com/
Bluna
Sempai
avatar

Posts : 2306
ESB Points : 1319
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 27
Location : in a Box

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:14 pm

A.hmmmmmmsss... myself? to see if it really works, and then go trick the world and live a double life wooo

----

Q. say that you were a billionare, and you had children. would you share/spoil your fortune with your children, or make then live and earn money for themselves?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   

Back to top Go down
 
Hypothetical Situations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hypothetical Situations
» Hypothetical Invitation
» Hypothetical Question
» Hypothetical: If George Married Stacy
» hypothetical 50th Anniversary X-Men crossover!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Humour :: Games & Randomness-
Jump to: