Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Days and times people are free for events

Go down 
+4
~Suigintou~
Kaifanatic
Miss_Jazzalyn
NILcorp
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What's the perfect day and time for you?
Morning
Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Afternoon
Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 11 ]
Night
Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Monday
Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 9 ]
Tuesday
Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 9 ]
Wednesday
Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
Thursday
Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
Friday
Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 7 ]
Saturday
Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
Sunday
Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 71

AuthorMessage
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days and times people are free for events   Days and times people are free for events - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/6/2010, 10:29 pm

@Bluna - no I know where you're going. I meant what days are you going?
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/

Days and times people are free for events
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2