Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll]

Go down 
+5
Kaifanatic
Otoha
hiroshima_X
Miss_Jazzalyn
haru
9 posters

How independent are you?
Yes! I eat by myself all the time!
Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_vote_lcap18%Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Afraid to eat alone D:
Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_vote_lcap18%Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
It depends on my mood
Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_vote_lcap9%Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
I will if I'm desperately hungry
Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_vote_lcap27%Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
I don't mind eating at a restaurant by myself, but it's more comfortable with friends
Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_vote_lcap9%Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Depends on the restaurant
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] Empty
PostSubject: Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll]   Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_icon_minitime12/5/2011, 6:26 pm

Seeing as there are a lack of new threads lately, here's something random to think about!

Can you eat at a restaurant (excluding fast food) by yourself?

It's a silly question, I know. But the thought crossed my mind when I was on my way home and walked past an Asian noodle house! I was feeling extremely hungry considering I resisted buying lunch at uni today, and had thoughts on entering the restaurant.

In the end, I guess I didn't have the guts to eat at that noodle house by myself <-- I'm not independent enough D:

What about you guys? Be honest! =)

Last edited by haru on 12/5/2011, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll]   Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_icon_minitime12/5/2011, 6:47 pm

I can't find an answer that would fit me. For me, it would depend on the type of restaurant. I'm not sure how you would categorise a restaurant though...lol.

If it was some upper class or expensive place, then I'd feel weird eating alone. If it's just like one of those places that you might find outside Westfield (like there are some in Parra and also where I live), the ones with the al fresco dining, then I probably wouldn't mind. But I'd probably still avoid it on the grounds of it being too expensive.

Of course, it's more fun eating with friends.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

ESB Points : 1377

Character sheet
Role-playing: Demo Knight
Secondary Role:: Law-Abiding Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll]   Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_icon_minitime12/5/2011, 7:45 pm

Do it all the time. Eat independently at a restaurant whether it's high or low-class.

It's not awkward at all. You're just there for a good meal. That's all there is to it.

Then again, that's just me...
Back to top Go down
http://hiroshimax.deviantart.com/
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll]   Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_icon_minitime12/5/2011, 9:53 pm

Well I don't go to restraunts often because
1) im cheap
2) I only eat when im hungry, I would rather eat stale bread than wait 30minutes + for an overpriced meal even if it tasted really good

Assuming a situation where i was really hungry and there was no fast food i would refuse to wait 30mins as i would die of starvation, however i would have no problem with being alone, but the only reason someone go's alone to a restraunt is to pick up a waitress
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll]   Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_icon_minitime13/5/2011, 7:04 pm

I've never really thought about this before! When i'm hungry i'd immediately go to either a fast food restaurant or a coffee shop, it's only when i'm with friends i actually notice the restaurants O:
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll]   Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_icon_minitime14/5/2011, 12:19 am

Hmm..>.<
I haven't had many opportunities to eat out at a restaurant by myself, I prefer waiting till I go home and make something to eat rather than eat out, even if I am hungry.
I like it better when I hang out with friends and we try different food/dishes~
Back to top Go down
smiles
Sempai
smiles

ESB Points : 2405

Character sheet
Role-playing: Seme >:D
Secondary Role:: Corporate Lawyer c:

PostSubject: Re: Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll]   Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_icon_minitime14/5/2011, 10:10 pm

"Afraid to eat alone D:"
Back to top Go down
http://www.makaaachaaan.deviantart.com
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll]   Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_icon_minitime13/6/2011, 12:49 pm

if only if society today wasnt so.. "walled"
i would love to sit next to a stranger, so i wouldnt have to eat alone.
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll]   Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_icon_minitime13/6/2011, 5:26 pm

Walled? what do you mean by that? You can sit next to whoever you want!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
FutureSight
Enthusiastic Member
FutureSight

ESB Points : 191

PostSubject: Re: Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll]   Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_icon_minitime14/6/2011, 12:56 am

Ever since I started work, I gotta travel around so always having to eat by myself.
Go to nice restaurant and ask for a table for one.
Most of the time you get a small 2 person table.
By yourself on a 4 person table is pushing comfort but bearable
Sometimes you get awkward 6 or 8 person tables by yourself and you're wondering whether you should really be there or just choose Maccas and make it easy on yourself. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll]   Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you eat at a restaurant by yourself? [poll]
Page 1 of 1