Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Dreams~ 夢幻

Go down 
+2
Miss_Jazzalyn
FutureSight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FutureSight
Enthusiastic Member
FutureSight

ESB Points : 191

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime27/6/2011, 1:18 pm

We all have dreams when we sleep. Some of us remember. Some of us don't. Some of us don't wanna remember.
I'm a massive dreamer. Some of them are funny, some of them are cool, others are scary.
Just a thread to share what goes on in my head in the middle of the night.
Feel free to share yours too. ^_^

Last night I had this epic dream that I was a Final Fantasy hero.
I had my team behind me. Lightning from FF13 was weilding Vanille's staff...
And Sazh and Snow were there too next to a tank.

There were some bad guys trying to derail this really cool looking steampunk train and one of them saw me and told me that I couldn't stop them.
She looked like Talim from Soul Calibur.

There were subtitles and there was background music and an ATB system.
We were just about to fight and then my alarm woke me up and I was late for work. T_T
Wahh I wanna go back to sleep and finish the battle. Been on my mind all day lol.

~Background music was Memoro de la Stono from FF14.
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime27/6/2011, 1:32 pm

Wait...your dream had subtitles? I've had anime-related dreams, but nothing like that.

I don't have any interesting dreams to share right now. Most of them are weird though...
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
FutureSight
Enthusiastic Member
FutureSight

ESB Points : 191

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime27/6/2011, 1:48 pm

Haha, this one was exceptional.
I've never had subtitles before. This was my first. But it was beautiful. There was HD scenery and everything. Wish I had it on Blu-ray so I could watch it again lol.
Wonder if I can finish it off tonight lol.
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

ESB Points : 1377

Character sheet
Role-playing: Demo Knight
Secondary Role:: Law-Abiding Engineer

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime23/8/2011, 9:21 pm

This dream is a complete rip of the Matrix but hey it's gotta be shared right? It's pretty long so I'll break it down in dot points. Kinda like it Animatrix, being separate from the movie itself... who knows

I call this The Matrix: Decoded

---
- Set back in 2008, coming back from high school on a bus.
- Bus driver is driving crazy, causing panic amongst the passengers. I tell off the bus driver. Bus driver says he'll report me to the police for impending his business. I tell him go for it cause I can retaliate with "Bus driver has poor driving skills and is scaring the passengers.
- Bus driver kicks me off the bus and I walk the rest home.
- Police officer shows up at my place around 5:30pm. I tell them the whole news and then they arrest me (wait what!?). Says, I'm under house arrest for 48 hours because for public obstruction and sedates me in the chest! I collapse to the ground and can't move.
- Police officer's partner says there's urgent agenda and he's needed right away so he drives off leaving me and the cop near the sidewalk of my house.

(Things become weird here...)

- I try to make an excuse but he duct tapes my mouth and sedates me again. I start screaming in pain as I vomit out needles through my mouth, piercing the duct tape.
- After a good 15 minutes of me being in pain. He drags me along to the location where his partner tells him where he was going to only to find out that the place was on fire! (You still with me?)
- The cop and I hail for a taxi. Just then a person who looks like a cross between Jim Carrey and the Joker (the Dark Knight film) without the makeup appears and argues that he hailed for the taxi first. I suggest we all take the taxi but realize my mistake.
- Jim Carrey's suitcase was dripping in blood and a name tag drops out from the side of the suitcase. It's the cop's partner.

- Shocked while trying to keep a cool demeanor, I tell the cab to drop us off. The cop agrees and goes out onto the sidewalk of a busy metropolitan. Asks me if he saw that suitcase. I tell him that the suitcase was dripping in blood. He tells me that his partner was sawed apart and his body parts was in there.

- He then tells me if I knew that the person was acting dangerous and exuding a murderous intent from the beginning. I say yes.

(Now this is where everything gets twisted)

- He then tells me that not everything is what it seems to be. The world I live in is an illusion. Almost everyone is being runned by machines and that the cop is not a cop at all. His name is Ryohei and he only lied about being a cop so that he could "free my mentality".

- The sedative is just a medicine that helps my mind regain "consciousness" and the needles that I spewed out is machinery that was controlling me! (yeah, plot twists everywhere! Wait, what was the point in ducting taping me in the first place!?). The reason he sedated me was because he saw my act on the bus. Normally people don't loudly argue since the machines that control us are programmed to be as "normal" as possible (like a NPC. Then again, what's normal then?). If an individual is acting out of order, the "programs" (programs such as the Jim Carrey guy) will hunt and erase that individual (like what happened to Ryohei's partner).

- Ryohei goes into detail. The world I'm seeing is an illusion. The real world is set nearly 200 years into the future where the sky has gone black and machines rule over humans. It's a very desolate wasteland, our world in the future. Back then, humans became too dependent on machines that machines revolted against their creators due to overuse and "slavery". Machines were powered by solar energy so the humans blotted out the sun... but that didn't stop them.

- The machine captured the humans and began mass cultivating them. Using their warmth to power themselves. To prevent them from finding out the truth, they set up an illusion in the human minds. The illusion being my world which calms them down to a blissful and ignorant perspective.

- Ryohei takes me to a children's planetarium where it says he'll train me. Since the medicine had cleared my mind, I should be able to bend reality to my will (or so he says). I tell him "this is completely stupid and if this is real, it'll be in somebody's dream." (Do I hear the 4th wall crumbling?)

- First exercise: Is the glass half empty or half full?
- Second exercise: Does the five sense mean that we exist or are they just an illusion, tricking us to believe that we're real?

(Mostly psychological training)

Finally it ends with him sedating me again. This time, it makes me wake up to the real world (the world that's 200 years into the future)
---

... and that's what I got out of my dream. Call me crazy but this is an awesome dream now that I think about it

Last edited by hiroshima_X on 23/8/2011, 11:28 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hiroshimax.deviantart.com/
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime23/8/2011, 9:51 pm

Woah. And I thought my dreams were weird. People being hacked up. People being programmed. I'm not sure what to think...
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime23/8/2011, 11:33 pm

As weird as it may be, I may have plagiarized a lot from the Matrix. Either way, I'm excited for the next installment of this dream!
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime24/8/2011, 12:08 pm

Part 2 of The Matrix: Decoded
Man, I'm on a roll with these dreams. Hope you guys are ready cause from here on out, it gets a whole lot weirder.
---

- Wake up 200 years into the future. I'm in some sort of incubation pod, covered in water and hooked up by my neck to a control tower. Around me is other incubation pods with other people "unconscious" and suspended in liquid fluids. Did I mention they too are also hooked up the the control towers.

- I see a spider/octopus-like machine detect my awaken and attempts to force me back into "virtual world" (my illusion world). I eject the cords attached out of my neck, which causes the incubation pod to drain all of it's fluid, thus ejecting me out.

- Free from captivity, I escape via the sewer systems of the control towers. Wind up somewhere in the water treatment center (or something like that). Last thing I see before I blackout is a giant submarine ship descending upon me.
---

... And that's what I got out from it. It's not that much as last time.
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime24/8/2011, 12:20 pm

Woah. Your dreams have continuations? WHY CAN'T MINE HAVE THOSE? ~Dreams~ 夢幻 405628
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime17/9/2011, 1:36 pm

Well this one happened this morning. And it's not a continuation of the previous dream. But something entirely different... well, something close to a previous dream. Think it was "Hiro of the Dead".
---
Call 4 the Dead

- Story sets out in an abandoned auditorium/cinema/theater much like the EE building down at UWS Parra. Everything is runned down and has several holes in the walls, which are boarded up with scrap timber. The front stage is running montages of movies on the projector screen (like Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America etc.) while the music playing in the background is AC/DC "Shoot to Thrill".

- Hanging with me is Russ, Haru and Mishi (Hey, Left 4 Dead series anyone? 3 guys + 1 girl). 4 surviours doing battle against zombies. Nazi zombies (Call of Duty: Black Ops - Zombies). Everyone has guns except for Mishi who has a garden gnome as a weapon (LOL).

- Zombies starts to flood in through the barricaded walls and everyone is making minced meat of them. My gun runs out of ammunition so I improvise and create a lance + spiked mace out of a metal bar and punching bag that's covered in spikes to fend them off.

- Out of no where a Jockey (Left 4 Dead series) (http://images.wikia.com/villains/images/c/c1/Jockey.png) comes in and grabs Russ by the shoulder. A Jockey is from the Left 4 Dead series who is notorious for taking control of other players by "jockeying" them by the shoulders. Since everyone is far away from Russ, Russ gets "jockey'd" to the back of the auditorium where he get incapacitated by falling down from the top of the stairs. Russ also gets mauled to death by a horde of Nazi Zombies. 3 players left.

- The zombies are exterminated and the remaining 3 have a moment of silence for Russ' death. A very short one at that before the front stage gets destroyed by a giant Mr Stay Puft (Ghostbusters) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stay_Puft_Marshmallow_Man) who makes an explosive entrance. Haru fires upon the marshmallow man but we find out that it's thick, squishy marshmallow body is suppressing the bullet shots.

- The front seating area is destroyed and everyone falls back to the back of the auditorium. Mishi ditches the garden gnome for a Charge Particle Cannon (a.k.a Waffle Gun) (Call of Duty Black Ops - Zombies) (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090822232322/callofduty/images/thumb/f/fa/Waffe.png/830px-Waffe.png).

- The Marshmallow man gets fried by Mishi's new electrical weapon that it explodes into marshmallow fluff in a spectacular fashion! The fluff covers the entire auditorium. After that, the evaluation and grade distribution come up on the screen

===
Hiro
Level: 10
Exp: 500/1695. 1195 points to go
Grade: B+

Haru
Level: 11
Exp: 480/1750. 1270 points to go
Grade: C-
Dishonorable Mention:
- Wasting bullets on a boss that's immune to gunfire. Points deducted

Mishi
Level: 15
Exp: 690/2090. 1400 points to go
Grade: S
Honorable Mention:
- Guarding the garden gnome till the boss fight. Bonus points awarded.
- Using the most super-effective weapon against the boss. Wonder Waffle achievement awarded

Russ
Level: 9
Exp: -
Grade: N/A
Dishonorable Mention:
- Dying mid-way due to being "jockey'd" by a Jockey and a horde of zombies.
===

- After that, Haru, Mishi and I exit the place through the hole that the giant marshmallow man made. Thus ending the dream sequence.

Last edited by hiroshima_X on 17/9/2011, 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime17/9/2011, 1:45 pm

@Hiro - That's it! I DEMAND to know your secret to having crazy, awesome dreams. Do you eat special food or something? Do something before you go to bed? TELL ME WHAT IT IS! ~Dreams~ 夢幻 405628
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime17/9/2011, 2:06 pm

The secret behind my dreams is: Watching a lot of movies, reading manga and playing games before bed.
That's it. Really.
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime17/9/2011, 2:21 pm

Maybe I should watch more anime before I go to bed. Though because *someone* is online - I'm usually talking to them instead. ><
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime17/9/2011, 3:49 pm

Well I'd like to do those things before talking to people online. That way it'll still be fresh material for my dreams when I sleep... If I'm making any sense there
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime17/9/2011, 4:40 pm

>< I think it makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime17/9/2011, 5:27 pm

what the heck, why did I die? Unfair!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime17/9/2011, 5:33 pm

Cause my dream dictates so!
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime17/9/2011, 5:35 pm

Fair enough
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime17/9/2011, 10:07 pm

Lol, a garden gnome as a starter weapon! Awesome~ >.< Fried marshmallow!
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime18/9/2011, 12:20 am

i was still abit consious when i was "napping" but i had a mini dream of a pot plant dropping and then physcially my arm joilted forward to "catch" that pot lols that kinda woke me, even though i wasnt deeply asleep

i wonder what it meanssss

wooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime18/9/2011, 7:34 pm

Got a continuation of the dream Call 4 the Dead
---
Call 4 the Dead: Hiro's Side-story

- Out from the wreckage of the auditorium, We see the sky blacked out in thick smog. Cars scattered around and on fire (yeah, it's the apocalypse). A helicopter passes over the university telling anyone that's alive that there's an evacuation happening at the Homebush in one of the stadiums.

- Since everything is screwed up. It's gonna take longer than just few minutes to get there with everything down and hordes of zombies around so the crew decides to trek.

- More zombies (zombie students) come to harass and maul us to death but are all taken care of by Mishi's Waffle gun. 1 hit/1 kill and since it's an electrical weapon, it shocks any zombie that comes into contact with the electricity.

- Haru's gun is out of ammo so he switches to melee weapon. A beach umbrella from the cafe near the Hub. We get a huge zombie rush when a car explodes spontaneously near the basketball/tennis courts but they all get slaughtered in the end.

- We find a defibrillator in one of the boots of the car and Russ' corpse "magically" appears in the driver's seat. We revive him with the defibrillator and Russ is back in the game (Yay, Russ is back!). We make it to the bridge near the bus stop for the uni only to find out that the bridge is destroyed and a long line of barricaded cars, buses (those bendy buses) and trucks. I suggest that we walk along the railroad tracks to reach Olympic Park.

---
- Then we get a flashback just 2 hours before everything went to hell. Flashback of Hiro's story before Call 4 the Dead started.

- 28 days (lol, 28 Days Later anyone?) after the announcement of the zombie disease spreading across Sydney. Everyone is cautious about the infection though uni is still going on. Everyone's wearing surgical masks and there's lots of medical tents placed around the campus along with a lot of security. Also, there was a WWII history expo happening at the EE auditorium but a bunch of movie fanatics overtook to the room to watch some Marvel movies

- I'm stuck in accounting class, bored to death about income statement and other stuff. The intercom suddenly comes to life, alerting the whole building about a horde of zombies invading before it goes deadly silent. The lights gets cut. Everyone panics and breaks for the exit only for the zombies to swarm the classroom.

- Grabbing my chair, I break a nearby window and escape only to have more zombies follow me. I'm stuck on the 2nd floor of EA building and walled in thanks to the metal grated flooring and decorated pylons near the windows. Defending myself I let more and more zombies board the metal grated platform to the point where it becomes overweight to suspense itself. The metal grated floor breaks and we all fall down to the ground level, just in time for me to land on the soft grassy patch while everyone tastes concrete.

- Immediately rush to EE building since there should be some guns at the expo that I could us to fight the zombie horde. And that's my side-story from my perspective.
---

- Taking the railroad tracks path, we meet up with another group of survivors. Believe it or not it's Vincent, Will, Lann and Jazz! We all team up and continue our way to Olympic Park.

That's it so far... nothing much there.
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime30/9/2011, 10:47 pm

after reading katana kara all night last night
had an awsome fantasy dream, although i dont recall specially, but it was fun
and was kinda woke up in a dissapointment back to reality..
back to my harldy touched assignment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Dreams~ 夢幻 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Dreams~ 夢幻   ~Dreams~ 夢幻 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Dreams~ 夢幻
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: