Well I thought I would spread the word on how to loose some excessive weight with everyone....
For those who dont know me Im one of the UWS students in Parra studying Nursing at present.
When i first started the degree i was 110kg and believe me it was a shocking resemblance to a Panda LOL
Anyhow Here is a quick way of loosing weight fast with real life results and also proven it works by yours truely...
Nice Pair of Shorts and Running Shoes
And Good weather
Now for those people who dont have a treadmill and dont have access to one its ok I will explain as i go along!
1) Start walking on Treadmill at 6km/hr speed for 5 mins
2) When you reach 5 minute mark turn the Incline up to 15 degrees and change speed to 7-7.5kn/hr
3) Walk on that pace for 10 mins (you can use handled or not your choice)
4) At 15 minute mark Stop everything Get off treadmill and rest for 2-3 minutes.
5) After rest Go back onto the treadmill and leave it flat reset it and commence on a light jog on speed 10-10.5km/hr for 5 minutes
6) At every 5 Minute mark Turn up speed 0.5km/hr faster, do so until distance you have jogged reaches 5KM
7) after that warm down with a 5 minute walk of 6.0km/hr
Repeat this 3-4 times per week and see yourself fit in 3 months
1) Go outside on nice weather day and walk for 5 minutes at a steady pace around where you live
2) Locate some upward roads or pathways for you to walk
3) After warmup Jog around the same pathway you came on the warmup for 30 mins and then cooldown for another 5 minutes and repeat this 3-4 times per week
Hope this Helps ill update this when i have more time hehe