Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Loose 20kg in 3 months (the right way)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
giga_sennin
giga_sennin

ESB Points : 60

How to Loose 20kg in 3 months (the right way) Empty
PostSubject: How to Loose 20kg in 3 months (the right way)   How to Loose 20kg in 3 months (the right way) I_icon_minitime11/3/2012, 9:01 am

Well I thought I would spread the word on how to loose some excessive weight with everyone....
For those who dont know me Im one of the UWS students in Parra studying Nursing at present.
When i first started the degree i was 110kg and believe me it was a shocking resemblance to a Panda LOL
Anyhow Here is a quick way of loosing weight fast with real life results and also proven it works by yours truely...

Materials Required:
Treadmill
Joggers
Nice Pair of Shorts and Running Shoes
And Good weather
Water

Now for those people who dont have a treadmill and dont have access to one its ok I will explain as i go along!

Plan:
1) Start walking on Treadmill at 6km/hr speed for 5 mins
2) When you reach 5 minute mark turn the Incline up to 15 degrees and change speed to 7-7.5kn/hr
3) Walk on that pace for 10 mins (you can use handled or not your choice)
4) At 15 minute mark Stop everything Get off treadmill and rest for 2-3 minutes.
5) After rest Go back onto the treadmill and leave it flat reset it and commence on a light jog on speed 10-10.5km/hr for 5 minutes
6) At every 5 Minute mark Turn up speed 0.5km/hr faster, do so until distance you have jogged reaches 5KM
7) after that warm down with a 5 minute walk of 6.0km/hr
Cool Repeat this 3-4 times per week and see yourself fit in 3 months

Or

1) Go outside on nice weather day and walk for 5 minutes at a steady pace around where you live
2) Locate some upward roads or pathways for you to walk
3) After warmup Jog around the same pathway you came on the warmup for 30 mins and then cooldown for another 5 minutes and repeat this 3-4 times per week

Hope this Helps ill update this when i have more time hehe

Matt
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: How to Loose 20kg in 3 months (the right way)   How to Loose 20kg in 3 months (the right way) I_icon_minitime11/3/2012, 1:04 pm

Mm interesting tips!

I've been trying to motivate myself to take jogs around my area on a daily basis, but I keep putting it off. Soooo lazy!
I will get around to it someday... haha

It's good to hear that this method is working for you, and thanks for sharing! O:
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
MeyJaX
Cheesy Member
MeyJaX

ESB Points : 181

Character sheet
Role-playing:
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: How to Loose 20kg in 3 months (the right way)   How to Loose 20kg in 3 months (the right way) I_icon_minitime12/3/2012, 10:38 pm

I'm actually going to adapt this into my training Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Loose 20kg in 3 months (the right way)   How to Loose 20kg in 3 months (the right way) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Loose 20kg in 3 months (the right way)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fashion, Health & Fitness-
Jump to: