Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The long-awaited Hide & Seek

Go down 
+7
Anim3Fr33K
haru
Clodreaver
Bluna
Odomonkey
FMV
~Suigintou~
11 posters
AuthorMessage
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

The long-awaited Hide & Seek Empty
PostSubject: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime21/9/2009, 11:09 am

We've decided that Thursday will be the day that we are going to participate in the Hide and Seek game based from a Japanese game show.

Suggested by Arvin, who forgot to post stuff up on the forum and has the map of where the area we will be hiding/seeking around. Boundaries are marked as the main roads, don't want any accidents/people getting run over, etc.

Umm, where is Arvin anyway? (he said he was organising the event <.<)

I hope everyone gets the idea. Just turn up at where we meet for the club meetings, the lecture room. Times, I was considering after lunch, give you guys time to sleep in (like the holidays), and buy lunch outside of uni. You can turn up earlier if you like.
Back to top Go down
FMV
Happy Member
FMV

ESB Points : 166

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime21/9/2009, 6:53 pm

Hmm, can we start the game at around 2-3pm? Its not as hot around that time and people can sleep in. =)
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

ESB Points : 254

Character sheet
Role-playing: Monkey God
Secondary Role:: Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime21/9/2009, 6:58 pm

I reckon we should start at like 12:30. You know, normal club meeting times =o
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime21/9/2009, 9:53 pm

well i cant go, =(
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime21/9/2009, 10:17 pm

Aww, that's too bad. Do you think anyone else can't make it?
Back to top Go down
Clodreaver
Bored Member
Clodreaver

ESB Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime21/9/2009, 10:23 pm

i...have something else on soz.
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime22/9/2009, 8:42 pm

Yep, I should be able to make it. I just hope the weather isn't too freaking hot because I don't want to be drowning in my own pool of sweat. T_T
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
Anim3Fr33K
Cheesy Member
Anim3Fr33K

ESB Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime22/9/2009, 10:05 pm

Is it open to any one? iv got nothing on this Thursday and would like to attend. I can understand if you don't want me there tho as im from JAUWS lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.jauws.org/
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime22/9/2009, 11:13 pm

Psh, you're more than welcome to come =D In fact, invite as many people along as you can who'd be interested ^^
Back to top Go down
Kevitron
Kevitron

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime22/9/2009, 11:34 pm

CAN Other friends PARTICIPATE other than club members? cause i was thinking if random people played how would u know if they are playing the game or just being a random walking around .
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime22/9/2009, 11:41 pm

i wanna see photo's 8D
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime23/9/2009, 7:56 am

Yep, we're planning to have a small meeting before the hide & seek event commences; there's a good chance we'll be distributing and forcing everyone to wear some kind of arm band to differentiate people from both teams? If not, then tough luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime23/9/2009, 8:56 am

It's open to anyone who can come! Just as long as they know someone from the club!
Yeah, wasn't there an uniform code? Seekers wear something white and the people who will be hiding and running away, wear any colour except for white. I think black is not advisable due to hot weather, but by the looks of things, it probably isn't going to be like summer.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime23/9/2009, 1:06 pm

I reckon we won't need anything like that actually, though it'll help. I mean, it'd be pretty obvious who's a hunter and who's being hunted (people who are stalking and chasing and those who are hiding and running away? lol)
Back to top Go down
Kevitron
Kevitron

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime23/9/2009, 6:37 pm

I think the ARM BAND is a good idea.. and how about instead of individuals moving, there would be a TRIO or PAIR UP thing.. cause i believe there will be LOTS of ppl participating hence it would take forever to search each and everyone of them out. ALSO the IDEA OF ARM BAND IS GOOD cause the HUNTERS can collect the arm band of those who are tagged hence they will no longer be able to cheat.
Back to top Go down
Graustein
Cheesy Member
Graustein

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime24/9/2009, 10:15 am

Hmm

Y'know, I just realised I have absolutely no idea where the meeting place is. Perhaps someone can keep a lookout for the skinny guy in brown who'll be standing in front of the student office (Because I know where that place is =D).
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime24/9/2009, 10:43 am

Lol I'm sure it won't really matter where the meeting place is, you're bound to notice the only large group of randoms running around and hiding xD
Back to top Go down
Graustein
Cheesy Member
Graustein

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime24/9/2009, 10:46 am

Ahaha, fair enough. But, y'know, can never be too careful Razz
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime24/9/2009, 4:03 pm

It was a half success/ half fail...
Security got suspicious of us. Buildings, never again. Next time, everyone hide in the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime24/9/2009, 4:58 pm

Lol, I think the flaw in our plans was that we weren't counting on graduation being on today xD Next time will be much better, assuming we don't pick another day where the uni actually has a reason to mind its image =P
On the bright side, a lot of people showed up =]
Back to top Go down
Anim3Fr33K
Cheesy Member
Anim3Fr33K

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime24/9/2009, 7:24 pm

Even if its run on a standard uni day i would highly advise against buildings just because most people would not be happy with people running in the buildings. Defiantly stick to outside only.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jauws.org/
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime24/9/2009, 7:50 pm

=O i guess you guys had fun??
naw, stupit work =(
Back to top Go down
Graustein
Cheesy Member
Graustein

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime24/9/2009, 7:56 pm

Yes and no.

Turns out, there was a graduation ceremony going on that day, so security were on their toes.

On the other hand, phase two of my plan is complete.
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime27/9/2009, 6:17 pm

*looks at date of first post*.

Oh snap.

Did I miss it? *sigh* And Thursday was the day I didn't come in...(was there Wed and Fri)
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
dragonfly-009
Chibi Member
dragonfly-009

ESB Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime27/9/2009, 6:24 pm

=O you were in on Friday too~??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The long-awaited Hide & Seek   The long-awaited Hide & Seek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The long-awaited Hide & Seek
Page 1 of 1