Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PEOPLE's supid moments

Go down 
+14
hyokiru_01
wsms3
krill
haru
Kaifanatic
~Suigintou~
Clodreaver
Bluna
dannieh
Miss_Jazzalyn
Otoha
dragonfly-009
Acid_Reign801
gagA
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8/1/2010, 4:00 pm

See, my memory is failing me...I have to concentrate or I forget things...

My sister kept bugging me to help her eat her massive collection of candy canes. She gave me a coke flavour and then I thought I was going to check something on Tinier Me and look at the Reborn fanart pics from a blog with song lyrics....>.<

Then she said, "Eat it!"...=.= Lol guess I had to. I picked up my cup instead. (Lol it didn't even have any water left either..)
WTF? >.< Then I'm eating the candycane.
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8/1/2010, 6:39 pm

Gee forced to eat candycanes, some people sure have it hard (Note the extreme sarcasm) Also wow they have coke flavoured candycanes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
gagA
Sempai
gagA

ESB Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8/1/2010, 6:56 pm

coke flavoured candycanes sounds interesting~
i like chocolate flavoured candycanes~ yumm~

anyhoo my stupid moment is that i cant count money well that i have to count serveral times to get it right... sigh~ and person next to me is watching me and shakin her head to do it faster..
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8/1/2010, 10:07 pm

just now i thought i scooped some pasta with my fork
turns out i scooped nothing and just munched nothing and bit the fork real hard T_T"
kyururururu my teeth T_T"
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
gagA
Sempai
gagA

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8/1/2010, 11:30 pm

ouchie ive done that and also bit my tongue so hard.. took days and days to heal T.T
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9/1/2010, 12:51 am

OMGOSH I ALWAYS BITE MY TONGUE TOO! especially when im realllllyyyy hungry.. and i eat too fast.. bam.. there goes my tongue =="
Back to top Go down
krill
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
krill

ESB Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9/1/2010, 1:58 am

coke flavoured candycanes.... seriously give them to me if shes force feeding you lol. it will increase the net happiness of the world.
Back to top Go down
gagA
Sempai
gagA

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9/1/2010, 9:51 pm

@ dannieh: exactly mee too poor tongue! mum always say you are that hungry that you are biting your tongue.. =="

i was eating with family and coincidently poured some source over my clothes due to my unconess T^T it was so embarrassing
Back to top Go down
Acid_Reign801
Bored Member
Acid_Reign801

ESB Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9/1/2010, 9:54 pm

...... i was reading the situations about biting ones own tongue... and bit my own... ¬¬''

hmm, coke candycanes... that'd mess up your senses xD thinking about the traditional minty candy cane then getting a totally different flavor xD
Back to top Go down
http://acidreign801.deviantart.com/
gagA
Sempai
gagA

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9/1/2010, 9:54 pm

@ gill lol you are turning into gaga~h >x3
Back to top Go down
Acid_Reign801
Bored Member
Acid_Reign801

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9/1/2010, 9:56 pm

o noes!! O-O'' im turning into gagachan!!

i think i just gave myself a dead leg, too .... what a great night this is turning out to me xD
Back to top Go down
gagA
Sempai
gagA

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9/1/2010, 9:58 pm

lawl~ gill there is nothing bad about turning into gaga~h its more fun~
especially when we can annoy alex~ >83
Back to top Go down
dragonfly-009
Chibi Member
dragonfly-009

ESB Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12/1/2010, 10:14 pm

.___.

aside from that.
my cousin was walking back from one cabin to the other one, and found out it was someone-elses cabin entirely.
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13/1/2010, 11:32 pm

i lost my hat at the pools .. LOL!
its stupid cos yeah.. i lost it =3="
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15/1/2010, 7:37 pm

Lol that's skills dannieh xD

i thought them flirt lollies were chewy... So i bit on them the second it went in my mouth... It hurt T.T
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15/1/2010, 9:06 pm

I was in JB with a friend and he has a thing where to get a start a conversation he bumps into a girl on purpose, but when he bumped into her she ignored him so he asked me to push him into her so that he had an excuse... when I pushed him the girl dodged out of the way and he hit the security guy and we got kicked out, then the girl started laughing which pissed my friend off.
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15/1/2010, 9:11 pm

LOL awww fail
she must've been a ninja
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15/1/2010, 10:14 pm

i was running up the stairs at the buffet and i stacked it -_-"..
Back to top Go down
Acid_Reign801
Bored Member
Acid_Reign801

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15/1/2010, 10:16 pm

aww!!! poor danny!!

i was cutting open the boxes of baby food at work and i cut through one of the packets of custard.. but i didnt know that until i picked THAT one up and squeezed it (being stoopid) and it exploded all over my arm... it was vanilla custard and everyone lol'd at me cause of how suss it looked ¬¬
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16/1/2010, 9:57 pm

Aww poor everyone~
This is about my sister. She normally talks to me when I wash the dishes at the end of dinner. So she was bugging me to go on the computer. She was walking back to the living room when my dad came in shaking a banana peel in front of her face! She started squealing and running away from it. It's the same reaction as when she sees a cockroach or a dead bug.
Lol! My dad chucked it in the bin and then she comes closer and I told her it was a banana peel!!!

After that, she got startled again and accidentely banged her fist on her hand when her arms went up into the air in surprise!
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16/1/2010, 10:28 pm

Hahahaha awww poor her...

Lawl not so much stupid moment but my brother and i were folding up dried washings and came across some pairs of socks and then after rolling them into a ball we took turns throwing the socks into the basket 3m away from us, he shouted out "nba style" and skillfully hit the vaccuum then bounced into the sock basket. So ot was my turn i shouted "anna awesome style" but it went way too over and got stuck behind the piano X<
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/1/2010, 12:18 am

i was in the city just now and swinging my umbrella.. and i accidentally swung at someone who was walking pass me >_<"
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/1/2010, 9:57 am

@dannieh: LOL

mum always tricks me to get me to wake up, like today she said "wake up it's noon!!!" so i woke up.... And everyone else went to take a nap =_=
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/1/2010, 1:03 pm

I have a friend with an "O" shaped burn on his face because when he was young he thought the cigarette lighter in the car was lipstick and tried to put it on his face.
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/1/2010, 1:56 pm

@kai : OMGOSH KAI! thats the same as my mom.. she's like.. WAKE UP! ITS ALREADY AFTERNOON.. brushes teeth and everything.. looks for parents.. they're snoozing -_-"""""

@otoha : WOAH!.. ouch much? hahahah.. omgosh .. i wonder why its his face not his lips.. besides that.. why does he want lipstick for o.o".. anyhow hahah

---

i woke up today and thought i was in someone else's house as soon as i left my room..
probably because i was still sleepy.. i didnt even know which way was to the bathroom -_-"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE's supid moments   PEOPLE's supid moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PEOPLE's supid moments
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next