Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~

Go down 
+4
Kaifanatic
gagA
Otoha
~Suigintou~
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which club members' poster looks best?
Otoha's 1st
DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_vote_lcap0%DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Suigintou
DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_vote_lcap17%DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Otoha's 2nd
DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_vote_lcap8%DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Haru 1st
DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_vote_lcap17%DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Danny
 17% [ 2 ]
Haru 2nd
DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_vote_lcap41%DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ Empty
PostSubject: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime18/2/2010, 9:58 pm

Ok club members help me out~
I don't want it to be a repeat of last year T-T *so much effort*
So due to popular debate, I have arranged this competition! All you have to do is to find pictures of various anime (combine mainstream and rare), arrange it to A4, and make it appealing for potential new club members!
Limit to creativity and neat collaboration of different genres of anime.

Deadline: Tuesday 23rd February 2010

Specifications:

- Must have club name Mangaka Anime Club~desu (and hopefully try fit in PARRANOIA if you are bothered)
- Details, like club website, meeting times: Thursday 11-5 (lol maybe)
- Make it colourful/ eye-catching, not too cluttered
- Include at least three mainstream anime titles
- No theme required

Holding a vote at Tuesday-Wednesday to find the winning entry~
Post all entries here! You can enter as many times as you like. Good luck!

NEW: - Winner gets their poster printed with more copies (still need to think of more reward)

Last edited by ~Suigintou~ on 23/2/2010, 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime18/2/2010, 9:59 pm

Whats the prize?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime19/2/2010, 10:15 am

Your name featured in the pamphlet!
Back to top Go down
gagA
Sempai
gagA

ESB Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime20/2/2010, 9:25 pm

lol too lazy to attempt the event :3
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime21/2/2010, 10:42 pm

First first first first FIRST F-I-R-S-T 1ST 11111111111111one11one1one1one11111one1

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img52/7020/finalx.jpg

(You'll have to follow the link because it's high resolution and the forum automatically zooms in so you cant see anything DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ 918346 )
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime22/2/2010, 12:31 am

@Otoha: Wow, it looks awesome~ Good job!
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime22/2/2010, 2:21 pm

Thanks taicho, hmm I just printed it off in black and white (actually its greyscale but nevermind) and it looks pretty decent (much better than a photocopy) are we going to hand out black and white pamphlets and print off some colour ones to stick everywhere? Because I'd say it's better to print them than photocopy them, also where are you going to print the colour pamphlets? I don't think the uni has a borderless colour printer (or even a decent colour printer for that matter)

Also if someone with knowledge of printing can tell me if it will make a difference to the printing quality if I start with a 300DPI image but use low resolution images
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime22/2/2010, 2:52 pm

@Otoha: In terms of economy, I guess that is what we will have to do. ^.^
Colour will attract the people in, and then we hand out the grey/black-white copies to people.. (so it wouldn't be a waste of printing if they do decide to throw it in the bin)
I was thinking Officeworks, I don't trust my home printer or I can contact the UWS connect club coordinator (in Bankstown Campus) to print us a batch. <---problem is that when I asked for the posters to be printed, it took about two weeks, before I could get them up here, last year....0.0
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime22/2/2010, 11:18 pm

Sounds like you put more thought into it than I thought (that sentence sounds wierd @.@)

Hmm I was bored for an hour so made another thing, prefer the original, but this one has mudkips,desu and bob, also I noticed a typo in my original one but im too lazy to fix it Razz

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime22/2/2010, 11:26 pm

Otoha! Where did the blue hair girl with lollipop and white pigtails girl with goggles come from? =O
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime22/2/2010, 11:28 pm

girl with lollipop is from Rosario+Vampire 8D.. mizore shirayuki
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime22/2/2010, 11:31 pm

Hey dannieh stole my answer T_T, yeah girl with lolipop is mizore shirayuki from Rosario + Vampire, the girl with the goggle is from Yurine from Karas
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime22/2/2010, 11:35 pm

@Otoha: Nice seeing another design! Lol T-T mine looks so cluttered. I couldn't help myself, plus I had other anime pics to put in T-T couldn't even fit in a nice pic of a moogle.
@people: Hmm I kinda feel like watching Rosario + Vampire now!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime22/2/2010, 11:44 pm

Oooh very unique taicho (unlike mine which tried to conserve ink) Whats the "21" for?
Also who's the guy on the top row, 4th from the left, seen him before but can't remember

Also your better of reading the Rosario + Vampie Manga (much muuuuch better than the animu, the animu kills the series)
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime22/2/2010, 11:52 pm

@ Otoha: Lol T-T I tried to make the design like 2010..but it didn't work out as I planned. Stupid brushes in GIMP...<.<
That's Koyomi Araragi from Bakemonogatari! Or Arararararagi-kun (sorry I stuttered).
Ok nice~ I need to get back to reading more manga, thanks for the suggestion!
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime23/2/2010, 4:26 pm

Lol, here's my attempt. Although it's pretty crappy, I tried!

Pamphlet version:
Spoiler:

A4 poster version:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime23/2/2010, 4:41 pm

"- Include at least three mainstream anime titles" Tututut follow the rules Haru, not that anyone really cares if you break them DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ 323700
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime23/2/2010, 4:46 pm

holy cow! totally forgot about this.. i better start making a quick one now
woah haru! noice!.. first one would be great if our club could print bookmarks or something to hand out hahaha
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime23/2/2010, 4:46 pm

I have, but just not in word form. As you can see, I included a character from each of the following 4 series: The Malancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kobato, Bakemonogatari and Rozen Maiden. I reckon it's better than simply listing the titles which seem a bit arbitrary to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime23/2/2010, 4:56 pm

i didnt get the list 3 mainstream anime titles... :S
like actually write the anime titles out?.. i didnt see that on anyones design o.o"

work in progress : OMGOSH PICTURE CLUSTER GALORE! DX.. oh well.. YOSH! time to add words
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime23/2/2010, 5:01 pm

Spelling them out or using pictures (which I assume) is fine, hopefully!
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime23/2/2010, 5:55 pm

@Haru: Lol I expected to be your poster/pamphlet to be cluttered, but wait, you do like things to be clean and readable..T-T But I believe there is way too much text on it...
Damn I kinda wish I did a design course or something.
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime23/2/2010, 6:10 pm

When does the voting start?
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime23/2/2010, 7:19 pm

YOSH! SORRY FOR LATE RESPONSE
here's a quick one i made that i shall enter
i call it, PICTURE CLUSTER HORROR EXTREME!.. on sale for FREE - for a limited time only Wink
Spoiler:

totally not what i wanted it.. wouldve been more neater if i didnt rage since photoshop kept crashing =(
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime23/2/2010, 7:30 pm

^Wow, that poster contains a lot of variety compared to my second attempt. I'm loving your use of those textures and paper scrapbook-ish design! Awesome work!

Here's my second attempt with less words and more focus on the simplicity lol:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~   DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DESIGN A POSTER- that will be made into a pamphlet CONTEST UPDATED! Poll added~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next