Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random activity for bored ppl~

Go down 
+7
Clodreaver
dannieh
viviff9
haru
Bluna
Odomonkey
dipi2dipi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

ESB Points : 20

Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/8/2009, 9:38 pm

Fortunately this is how she revived a magic mirror that makes her happy by telling her that she is the fairest of them all.
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/8/2009, 9:59 pm

Unfortunately, she was clumsy enough to fall down the stairs of the UWS Library - which broke the magical mirror and caused her to have 7 years of bad luck!
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/8/2009, 10:00 pm

Fortunately, She still has her magical powers that can grant herself or anyone wishes
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/8/2009, 10:02 pm

Unfortunately she wasn't generous enough to grant anyone wishes!
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

ESB Points : 254

Character sheet
Role-playing: Monkey God
Secondary Role:: Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/8/2009, 10:05 pm

Fortunately (for Snow White) she didn't need any wishes from Cinderella because the 7 years of bad luck lead to the multiple failed murder attempts on her, and her eventual survival to become the new queen =]
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/8/2009, 10:06 pm

Unfortunately Cinderella had banished Snow White into the scary woods.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/8/2009, 10:09 pm

Fortunately, Snow White became the queen anyway, of the evil fruits and deformed half eaten zombie citizens (i.e. dwarves) that Cinderella had abandomed so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/8/2009, 10:28 pm

Unfortunately, Cinderella found out that she was pregnant with one of the zombie citizen, whom she was sleeping around to get secret information from snow white.
Back to top Go down
viviff9
Happy Member
viviff9

ESB Points : 86

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/8/2009, 12:25 am

Fortunately, Cinderella found an unprotected wi-fi connection, jumped onto uws-anime topic fml and told her story, ....still awaiting for some advice.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/8/2009, 12:37 pm

Unfortunately, she had to wait a little more than 12 hours for advice, which was to have an abortion because giving birth to a zombie (i.e. life to the dead) would just cause the fabric of space and time and reality to collapse in on itself.
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/8/2009, 7:31 pm

Fortunately, cinderella was able to gain a Top secret information that can corrupt Snow white's power and forces.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/8/2009, 8:17 pm

Unfortunately, only her unborn zombie spy baby had the information, and so it was lost when she had her abortion.
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/8/2009, 8:32 pm

<wow...what a story this turned into.>

Fortunately Cinderella was quite smart to think of other ways to get her hands on the information.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/8/2009, 8:55 pm

Unfortunately she was being pressed for time and has to get that information quick, because Snow White and her zombie and fruit army are starting to make their move. *gasps at the sight of Banana Ninjas*
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/8/2009, 11:33 pm

Fortunately the fairy godmother appears once again and zaps all the banana ninjas for Cinderella.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/8/2009, 11:40 pm

Unfortunately, the fairy godmother had once again been having a few too many drinks, so all her zaps did was give super powers to the banana ninjas =O
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 12:05 am

Fortunately Cinderella herself gained Goku's super seiyan powers and destroyed all the evil banana ninjas, evil fruits and the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 12:20 am

Unfortunately, Snow White managed to gather the Dragon Balls while Cinderella was busy on her killing spree, and gained Super Buu powers, getting the upper hand in the epic fight that ensued between the two.
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 2:00 am

Fortunately there were two more wishes left on the dragon balls, and Cinderella used the native namek language to make a wish-to return all beings, cinderella and snow white to just two normal beings.with no powers!!!!! and the third wish died!!!!!!! u cant use the third wish odom!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 2:04 am

Unfortunately for Daisy, even though Odom can't use the 3rd wish, Snow White could. And she wished her newly revived fruit and zombie army to all become immune to Fairy Godmother powers =P
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 2:13 am

Fortunately for cinderella, after the ressurection of the fruits and zombie, they suddenly all had heart attacks caused by continual ressurection abuse (especially the zombies), as the bodies of the fruits and zombies exploded like wonderful colourful fireworks.
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 2:50 am

Unfortunately there was still Snow White left who didnt die and was now looking for revenge!
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 3:04 am

Fortunately for cinderella, her forces was too strong for Snow white to stay in her territory, so snow white had to flee the land. During the Big feast the towns people made for cinderella's victory, cinderella met a handsome bachelor.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 7:28 am

Unfortunately for Cinderella, the handsome bachelor was none other than Ruthless Jack, killer of giants and world renowned thief~ and he was secretly plotting to plunder all of Cinderellas riches, and eventually assassinate her.
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/8/2009, 10:24 am

Fortunately after Ruthless Jack became closer to Cinderella, he fell in love with her and his personailty changed so dramatically that he changed his name to Hungry Jack
(nom nom P=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random activity for bored ppl~   Random activity for bored ppl~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random activity for bored ppl~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Humour :: Games & Randomness-
Jump to: