Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting

Go down 
+7
Bluna
wsms3
Kaifanatic
Miss_Jazzalyn
~Suigintou~
Otoha
haru
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/4/2010, 4:37 pm

Osu oyabu!
Back to top Go down
wsms3
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
wsms3

ESB Points : 286

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/4/2010, 10:07 pm

... opps
was this compulsory
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/4/2010, 10:29 pm

No it's not compulsory. I don't think it's a good idea to have too many club members coming.

We have updates on the Laser Tag. Need official numbers.
So far, if you are going, you need to place a deposit. Depending on how many people decide to go, we just split it in half and use the money as deposit. Deadline was said to be at either 2nd or 3rd May. And the time has been changed to 4.30-6.00.
We reported that at least maybe 4 members are going. (even with the time change, I will not be able to go, since I have clinical and two assignments to work on and are due around that time.)
There is no actual AnimeSydney planned dinner as there are a great number of members attending from other clubs. So I think they said it's an "eat whatever you like" dinner.
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/4/2010, 11:31 pm

Sooooo is it on Sunday? There was some confusion as to whether it was Sat or Sun, if its Sun i can go if it's Sat I'll be working
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
wsms3
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
wsms3

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/4/2010, 11:55 am

where is the laser tag held at?
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/4/2010, 2:12 pm

It's going to be held at the M9 Laser Skirmish place located in Darling Harbour. More details below:

Quote :
It's back again - AnimeSydney laser skirmish!

AnimeSydney presents an afternoon of battle skirmish; where we're equipping you with laser guns to decimate the evil opposing team's base and anyone else in the way! *ahem* And once you’re done saving the world or eradicating war (again), you can join your anime club in a celebratory dinner out and about the city!

Date - 8 May (Saturday)
Where - M9 Laser Skirmish, Darling Harbour
Time - 4pm laser skirmish game 1 begins; if you're late you can join in the next games up to 6pm
Meet - Outside M9 Laser Skirmish
3.30pm for game 1+
6.30pm for dinner out
Cost - $12 per laser skirmish game

Friends are welcomed.

RSVP is important as each laser skirmish game has the number of players capped! You will also be asked to reserve your spot with an advanced payment for your game. Email our event director(s) to RSVP and find out details for how to secure your spot in the team of Legendaries! (RSVP by payment for the number of skirmish games you’ll like to take part of.)

So suit up and let's save the world! ... again.
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
wsms3
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
wsms3

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/4/2010, 4:48 pm

hmm, tempting
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/4/2010, 6:29 pm

Gah can't go if its Sat and soo early (shall be working)
Back to top Go down
gagA
Sempai
gagA

ESB Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/4/2010, 5:08 pm

im working too Sad and i have assignments due near that date too heeng
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/4/2010, 6:41 pm

Funny thing is I could have gone until you guys changed the time and made it soooo early AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 480626
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/4/2010, 6:55 pm

= = hmm.... that's a worry.... soooo shout out who can go in the first place!! coz we changed it thinking we might get more people =S
Back to top Go down
FMV
Happy Member
FMV

ESB Points : 166

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/4/2010, 7:48 pm

YESSSSSSSS finally an event AFTER my exams. im going =)
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29/4/2010, 9:25 pm

I'm not going to be able to make it this time. I'm short of cash and I have about four people I need to buy stuff for next month. *ack* Maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2/5/2010, 1:18 pm

i will be going~
please confirm by latest tomorrow as we have to contact some of the animesydney members to confirm our numbers..
we have already estimated and confirm at the animesydney meeting that around 4 members..
but please still confirm here so i can notify if there are any changes
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2/5/2010, 5:38 pm

so far....

william says: "tempting"
vincent is going
and dannieh is going....

hmm....... am i busy that day?
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2/5/2010, 8:04 pm

For better or worse, the times for the event has changed from 4:00PM to 9:30PM. I guess this isn't good news considering that's pretty late unless you happen to live near the city with absolutely no curfew holding you back. : P

Quote :
Hello everyone,

Here are the minutes for the meeting on Saturday the 24th of April 2010.

I also got an update from Andrew from SUAnime and my Event director, Danny regarding Laser Tag.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some important changes:

1. The date for the AnimeSydney Laser Tag will remain as Saturday the 8th of April as we discussed in the meeting that no other date was suitable for it.

2. The time for the event has been changed to 9:30pm due to booking issues. Andrew could not book the 4:00pm time slot as it was too late notice and the 8:30pm time slot is booked out now.

3. The meet-up location will be in front of the M9 Laser Tag venue at Harbourside at 9:00pm. Please make sure you note that, because we don't want people turning up to the other M9.

3. The price of the event will now be $30 for 3 games. Danny was able to get in contact with the manager from last year and get us the same package.

4. This means that each club needs to collect $15 from every member that RSVPS if they want to play the full 3 games.

5. If they only want to play 1 game, then the cost will be $10 and each club will need to collect $5 from them.

6. How each club decides to collect the deposit money is up to them. They are free to pay upfront and collect the money later if they wish, or they can collect the full fee from them beforehand.

7. The total deposit will be handed to Andrew by Wednesday. Eve and Andrew will be finalising the booking on Wednesday once the deposit has been collected.

8. Guests are welcome to the event but RSVPs are needed.

9. Andrew has delegated his on-the-day-duties to Danny, so Danny will be the go-to guy during the event.

10. As decided in the meeting, AnimeUNSW had to organise a separate dinner due to the size of its attendance. However we still welcome anyone who wishes to join us for dinner so long as they RSVP to Danny beforehand. The restaurant we will be attending will be Dae Jang Kum.

Important Contacts

AnimeUNSW Event director: Danny Lam

Mobile: 0430 090 983

Email: unit_01eva@hotmail.com

SUAnime Vice-president: Andrew Qiu

Mobile: 0403 299 733

Email: acq128@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2/5/2010, 8:08 pm

ah crap... thats too uber late.. for sunday @_@"
im not going then DX~...
omgosh i get the feeling our club is going to be 0 attendance ._."
Back to top Go down
wsms3
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
wsms3

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2/5/2010, 9:43 pm

ack doubt I can go since i travel long distance to city and my curfew has shrunk
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3/5/2010, 8:51 am

Lol! When they decided on that?! Ah well there goes my attendance
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3/5/2010, 9:55 am

Hmm, how long will 3games take (1.5hours?), depending on who else from our club is going i might go... but consider me at not attending for now. I think we'd be better of organising out own lazertag (and this time researching the price >_>)
Back to top Go down
wsms3
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
wsms3

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3/5/2010, 11:52 am

rofl how much was that lazertag last time, $55 each man owners of lazertag are so rich
Back to top Go down
FMV
Happy Member
FMV

ESB Points : 166

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/5/2010, 1:20 pm

LOLLLL nah this laser tag is much cheaper. $30 for three games when i went last year.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

ESB Points : 254

Character sheet
Role-playing: Monkey God
Secondary Role:: Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/5/2010, 2:45 pm

Just that place in particular was expensive. Lasertag is normally like 12-15 dollars a game. Except for this one epic one I went to that was like, the pro kind of laser tag with the lasers weighing as much as real weapons and different guns to choose from (shot gun, machine gun, sniper rifle etc). I always went with the sniper Cool
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/5/2010, 5:21 pm

Hmm didn't the USYD guy ask for payment before Wed? Has anyone paid? I'm not going for the record
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/5/2010, 8:04 pm

im guessing our numbers is 0?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting   AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AnimeSydney Laser Tag & Executive Meeting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next