Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hypothetical Situations

Go down 
+6
~Suigintou~
SHOECOOL
hiroshima_X
Otoha
Kaifanatic
krill
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

ESB Points : 1377

Character sheet
Role-playing: Demo Knight
Secondary Role:: Law-Abiding Engineer

Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23/8/2010, 9:02 pm

I would handle it with the sole intent of using it for my own design whether it is good or evil. That's the kind of person I am after all. An eye for an eye type of guy.

---

If someone took away your power for chanchan/chatbox and the only way to reclaim them was to reach the 2.5 k post range or more. What would you do?

a) Spam like you never did before
b) Who cares about it
c) Curse the person who stole your mod power for the chatbox
d) Insert your own answer
e) Why am I even reading this, it's an open-ended answer! I'll answer the way I want to damn it!
Back to top Go down
http://hiroshimax.deviantart.com/
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30/8/2010, 1:48 pm

b) Who cares about it...
Seriously I may be admin but I don't even know how to use the additional powers. Or maybe it's because I am such a nice person that I don't abuse my authority (lol)!

You are travelling overseas with a group of your friends and decide to mingle with the crowd because you saw an event happening. Suddenly you feel a hand reaching for your pocket- with a wallet which has all the travel money and ID etc. There are no police around the area and your friends are further up ahead. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30/8/2010, 8:14 pm

Abandon the friends and go after the person (or animal... curse you monkey!!) who has "stolen" the wallet. If all goes well and I have retrieved the wallet. I'd call up them and arrange a time and place to meet up later on.

---

You and your friends are traveling all the way to Japan! You got all your luggage, passports and spending money all set. You and your friends arrive their safely and after checking in at your hotel, your group wants to go visit somewhere. Problem is, they're having a hard time agreeing on where to go and your time spent in Japan is only roughly a week. Hardly any time to fulfill everyone's wishes.

What do you do?

(Wow some vacation...)
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30/8/2010, 10:49 pm

firstly why would i spend all that money just to go overseas for ONLY a week a waste of money.
anyways, we'd get together, with a map and paper, plan the places where we all want to go, if we have to compromise and make deals on places where we cant and can go. because yeah it is hard to make everybody happy but it just take communication and cooperation to make it a peaceful journey.

---
ok so your outside with your friends and then later your parter calls you and ask you to meet up
so meaning you have to bail on your friends, but your friends doesnt like/want you to bail on them
so what would you do?
bail on your friend or partner? why?
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/9/2010, 7:45 pm

^ (ooooh blunanananananana who's the lucky guy?)
if meeting friends is a regular thing i'd bail on them for my partner (if i had one Q.Q), but if it's a rare thing, i'll bail on my partner (Q.Q) since i can meet up with him whenever later, or bring him along if he doesn't mind

you're trying to study (a rare situation) but then someone turns on the tv full blast right next to you... in fact what they are watching on tv is a kungfu movie... and it's really really distracting
soo what would you do?
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/9/2010, 10:24 pm

If it is really good, watch it!
if not, move to another room- or you could be mean and take the control and forcibly turn the volume way way way down!

Is it possible to cure procrastination? - because I am one of the worst offenders!
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10/9/2010, 9:44 pm

The best way to cure procrastination is by procrastinating with other people XD. Make them fail along with you.

Jokes, jokes. In all honesty, if there is a cure for procrastination then I want some of that stuff. Until then, a good focused mind is the best cure for procrastination... *mind trails off*

---

What would happen if a cure for procrastination came in a capsule form and was sold like regular medicine?
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13/9/2010, 9:23 pm

dont they already have those kinda medicine..? well not really it's kinda illegal where normal people take ADD drugs to do better in tests and etc,
but, if legal cure prescription drugs where to be made it's be interesting..
i dunnos.. alot of skepticism..
probalby dumb people will experiment with them with other drugs and whatever...
---

on msn you set your status as busy, and a person that your avioding said hi to you on msn
what would you do?
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14/9/2010, 10:46 pm

Still ignore them completely. Ignore their existence completely. Works really well last time.

---

What action would you inflict upon "procrastination" if it were a living human being?
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14/5/2011, 10:32 pm

D: hmmmmm this is more like a question rather than a situation.... i'd pet it like a cat TwT can't leave it alone

so it's a lovely day to be out shopping for groceries, clothes, pressies etc. You see an item on the shelf that you absolutely must get! you notice it's the last of it's item so you reach your hand out to get it and put it in your basket. your fingers come in contact with the item but suddenly another hand comes and grabs the item away from you. you see it's a frail old granny and she puts the item in her basket and walks briskly away. what would you do in such a situation?
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14/5/2011, 11:16 pm

I'd let it go on the spot, like I'd let the old lady take it. But back home, I'd log onto Hotmail and email my friend in the US and be all like "So I really wanted this thing, but some old lady grabbed it first and...well, I was there first! *rant rant rant*". And then I'd log on to this forum and post in the Dear letters section.
(Note: This is how I normally deal with things that irritate me.)

So...umm...hypothetical situation...erm. You've got an assignment due the next day but there's a part you don't know how to do. You've researched a bit but you can't find the answer. There's one person who you know can help you, but you can't guarantee they'll get back to you before it's due. Do you hand it in on time, but incomplete or research some more, find the answer, complete it, but risk handing it in late?
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/11/2011, 10:12 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........s
maybe hand it in incomplete.. but i'd prob rap it up as much as i can.

Question:
you're in a relatipship and your partner proposed to you, what would you say?
would you answer change if you found out you were pregnant?
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/11/2011, 10:32 pm

I would definetely change my mind if I found out that I had been impregnated by a women, I would be like "GET AWAY FROM ME ALIEN!!!"

QUestion: Your offered a high paying job, but you have no idea what the job entails, all you know is that it involves alot of maths, would you accept the job?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/11/2011, 10:42 pm

^ what.. you know what i meant in my pevious question =__________=

Yes i would. if i cant do then i teach. har har har

Question:
you had enough money to buy a crappy car
but would you rather buy an expensiver car and slowly pay it off?
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/11/2011, 10:44 pm

Buy crappy, I never want to be in debt ever in my life, I always pay cash, plus insurance would be rediculous for the pricey car!!!

would you eat rotten meat if you'd been starving for 2weeks on an island>

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hypothetical Situations
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Humour :: Games & Randomness-
Jump to: