Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

25 Songs Music Meme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

25 Songs Music Meme Empty
PostSubject: 25 Songs Music Meme   25 Songs Music Meme I_icon_minitime18/5/2010, 5:02 pm

So I'm sure some of you guys have seen this either on FB or DA or elsewhere.

Here be some rules:
Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!

1. Head underwater and you tell me to breathe easy for a while, breathing gets harder, even I know that...

2. I will not make the same mistakes as you did, I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery…

3. And I’d give up forever to touch you ‘cause I know that you feel me somehow, you’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t want to go home right now…

4. All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn faces, bright and early for their daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere…

5. They found an empty bottle on her window sill, the day her mother lost her sleeping pills, she was sick and tired of being invisible, hard to see in colour when you’re miserable…

6. You took my hand, you showed me how, you promised me you’d be around, aha, that’s right…

7. Nuapurista kuulu se polokan tahti, jalakani pohjii kutkutti, Ievan äiti se tyttöösä vahti, vaan kyllähän Ieva sen jutkutti...
(I'm sure some of you have seen the video clip...)

8. When superstars and cannonballs are running through your head, the television freak show cops and robbers everywhere...

9. Ma-ia-hii, ma-ia-huu, ma-ia-hoo, ma-ia-haha (x4), Alo, Salut, sunt eu, un haiduc, si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea...
(I put the first part because I think some of you probably may know the song, but may not recognise the lyrics. I know I wouldn't recognise them)

10. From underneath the trees we watch the sky, confusing stars with satellites, I never dreamed that you'd be mine, but here we are, we're here tonight...

11. Kiss me out of the bearded barley, nightly beside the green green grass, swing swing, swing the spinning step, you wear those shoes and I will wear that dress...

12. Ichinichi no owari ase wo nugutta, choppiri tsukareta karada wo yasumete shizuka na jikan ni omoidasu no wa, tanoshii koto mo kuyashii koto mo...

13. I know there's something in the wake of your smile, I get a notion from the look in your eyes...

14. Doushite doushite suki nan darou, konna ni namida afureteru...

15. I am so high, I can hear Heaven, I am so high, I can hear Heaven, woah but Heaven, no Heaven don't hear me...

16. "Sayonara" to sasayaku minikuki sekai ni, akaku akai sono hane de subete wo kazatte...

17. Kane ga hibiita ugomeki dasu, senjou ga saku..."Yuusha" no koe ga todoroku naka, chi shibuki hai...

18. Anta wa itsudemo atashi yuki saki wo, tsugezu ni kiesaru doushite?

19. You say, hate me please, all over the world, I say, bad joke bye, all recorded...you...

20. Tatta hitosu kawaranai mono, zutto egaiteta yume, ima no jibun ha dou utsuru no
ano koro no chiisana hitomi ni...

21. Vi undrar är ni redo att vara med, armarna upp nu ska ni få se, kom igen, vem som helst kan vara med (vara med)...

22. Chanto KOKO ni ite! Watashi no chikaku de, zutto watashi o itsumo itsumo mitsumete nasai...

23. You and me, we used to be together, everyday together, always, I really feel that I'm losing my best friend, I can't believe this could be the end...

24. There's antimony, arsenic, aluminum, selenium, and hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium...
(You should look up the FMA cosplay skit for this one once you guess it. It's kinda good. I may put a link up later)

25. I won't stand in your way, let your hatred grow, and she'll scream, and she'll shout, and she'll pray...

----Well just let me know the number and the song and I'll tell you if you're right.

Others, feel free to do the same.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: 25 Songs Music Meme   25 Songs Music Meme I_icon_minitime18/5/2010, 6:50 pm

(Nooo! T-T The lyrics are so familiar but I don't know who sung it or the actual title of the song!)These the only songs I am definite about:

2. Because of You- Kelly Clarkson
10. If Everyone Cared-Nickelback (I have this song~)
21. Caramelldansen- Caramell
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: 25 Songs Music Meme   25 Songs Music Meme I_icon_minitime18/5/2010, 7:37 pm

9 is Dragonsteia (something) by Ozone!!!<---- dunno how to spellllllllllllllllllll i like to call it the NUMA song!!
Back to top Go down
hyokiru_01
Enthusiastic Member
hyokiru_01

ESB Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: 25 Songs Music Meme   25 Songs Music Meme I_icon_minitime18/5/2010, 7:52 pm

is it ok to just name the song..?

1. Love Song - Sara Bareilles
3. Iris - The Goo goo Dolls
8. The Animal Song - Savage garden
11. Kiss Me - Sixpence none the richer
14.Why did i fall in love with you? - DBSK (I don't listen to this though..)
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: 25 Songs Music Meme   25 Songs Music Meme I_icon_minitime18/5/2010, 10:20 pm

@~Suigintou~ - Yup!

@Kaifanatic - Ahh yes, it *is* Dragostea Din Tei. But it's not the Ozone version. It's the original one. But points anyway

@hyokiru_01 - Yeah (Ooh. Don't recognise this username.) - the first four are right. The last one isn't the one I was thinking of. Hmm...maybe it's a cover or something (my one). I'll give you a hint, it's an anime opening theme (the 2nd one for that series if I remember correctly)
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
hyokiru_01
Enthusiastic Member
hyokiru_01

ESB Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: 25 Songs Music Meme   25 Songs Music Meme I_icon_minitime19/5/2010, 2:55 pm

is 7 the Ievan polkka or something..?
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: 25 Songs Music Meme   25 Songs Music Meme I_icon_minitime19/5/2010, 5:42 pm

@jazz: 25 Songs Music Meme 586340 hurrayyyyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25 Songs Music Meme   25 Songs Music Meme I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

25 Songs Music Meme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Humour :: Games & Randomness-
Jump to: