Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~

Go down 
+7
Miss_Jazzalyn
~Suigintou~
Bluna
Kaifanatic
Otoha
FMV
haru
11 posters
AuthorMessage
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ Empty
PostSubject: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime20/11/2010, 2:25 am

If you're an anime fanatic like me, chances are you may know a thing or two about the fabulous voices behind your favourite characters! Considering there's not much discussion about this topic on the forum, I think it'll be good to at least have one thread relating to seiyuus and their amazing voice work and range. Share and discuss about your favourite voice actors in this thread~

Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ Hanazawakana
Hanazawa Kana
Notable roles: Kobato (Kobato), Kuroneko (Ore no Imouto) and Kanade Tachibana (Angel Beats).

Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ Laurabailey
Laura Bailey
Notable roles (US Dubs): Isara Gunther (Valkyria Chronicles), Maka Albarn (Soul Eater) and Serah Farron (Final Fantasy XIII)

Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ 8210409
Jun Fukuyama
Notable roles: Lelouch (Code Geass), Gauche (Letter Bee) and Kraft Lawrence (Spice and Woof).

I'd mention more, but have to jet off to study for an exam that starts in 6 hours lol.
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
FMV
Happy Member
FMV

ESB Points : 166

PostSubject: Re: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime20/11/2010, 12:54 pm

hmmm DEFINITELY Tiffany Grant cause i got her autograph!!!!

unfortunately since i used a certain someone's card to get into SMASH for free it says:

"NICE to meet you Odom"

Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ 190699
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime20/11/2010, 4:48 pm

lol =p

Hmm I like that dude... forget his name and too lazy to use wiki, but he voices Link (zelda), Viral (Gurren laggan), Batsu (tatsunoko vs capcom) and a bunch of other animu and games, and is the only voice actor I can recognise by voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~

PostSubject: Re: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime20/11/2010, 7:41 pm

zomggggggg i love Lelouche's voice!

Junko Takeuchi - the voice of naruto and i think i heard her in to love aru as well

also Yoko Hikasa C:
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime20/11/2010, 7:51 pm

i love the voice of Zoro from one piece!
i think it was the same guy who did Domeki's voice from xxx_holic..
who ever the dude is
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime20/11/2010, 11:09 pm

I like Hanazawa Kana too~=^.^= she gets the cute character roles~
(goes on wiki-frenzy)
The seiyuu who does Keima and more notably Yoshii from Baka to Test! - Hiro Shimono
Ayana Taketatsu- voices Kirino from Ore no Imouto's and Ayumi the running girl in TWGOK not bad either~
@.@ No way! Koki Uchiyama (Natsuno Yuuki from Shiki) voiced as Roxas in the Kingdom Hearts games and also as Neku from The World Ends With You! >.<
Why is Yui Horie everywhere? -.-
Rie Tanaka's voice is mysterious ^.^- Suigintou!
Mai Nakahara (Rena from Higurashi) is Zakuro from Otome Youkai Zakuro...<.<

random: Haruka Tomatsu (Megumi from Shiki) voiced Antoinette from Harvest Moon- Grand Bazaar game @.@
No wonder they both had the same sort of haughty laugh.
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime21/11/2010, 10:21 pm

I know about Jun Fukuyama because he the seiyuu for Yumichika Ayasegawa (Bleach). (He also does Mizuiro, one of the guys back in the human world).

I also recognised Kana Hanazawa's name so I went Wiki-ing to see where I knew it from. She's the one who voiced Kusano in Sekirei and Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ - I've got the Season 1 OP on my phone and she's one of the seiyuu's who sing it so I think that's where I know it from.

(Also, @Suigintou - I agree with you about the cute character roles for Kana Hanazawa. Apart from Kusano, I also know her as Yuka Midarezaki from Kyoran Kazoku Nikki. Both characters have this cute disposition.)

I don't actually have a fave, but I've noticed that Kugimiya Rie's been in a lot of animes I've watched. She's typecasted to tsundere loli roles, e.g. Louise Valliere from Zero No Tsukaima and Taiga Aisaka and Toradora. Other roles include Kurosaki Karin and Kurotsuchi Nemu (Bleach), Hotaru Imai (Gakuen Alice), Liechtenstein (Axis Powers Hetalia).

There's also a few series I want to watch that she voices a character in (a lot of the series listed on her Wiki page, that is, are on the list of animes I want to watch).
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime26/11/2010, 11:13 pm

After watching Railgun, found out that Telestina's seiyuu is indeed the same voice actor for Beatrice in Umineko...<.< she's really good with evil characters.
Back to top Go down
hyokiru_01
Enthusiastic Member
hyokiru_01

ESB Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime27/11/2010, 8:24 pm

My faves i guess might be:
-Aya Hirano (Konata Izumi, Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Tomokazu Sugita (Gintoki Sakata, Kyon)
-Hiroshi Kamiya (Nozomu Itoshiki, Izaya Orihara, Koyomi Araragi) and
-Rie Kugimiya (Kagura, Shana, Taiga Aisaka)
Back to top Go down
smiles
Sempai
smiles

ESB Points : 2405

Character sheet
Role-playing: Seme >:D
Secondary Role:: Corporate Lawyer c:

PostSubject: Re: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime28/11/2010, 7:03 pm

I have a whole heap of favs, here are some: xD

Miyano, Mamoru: Death note (Light Yagami), Durarara (Kida Masomi), Ouran HighSchool Host Club (Tamaki souh), Soul Eater (Death the kid), Vampre Night (Zero), Wolfs Rain (Kiba). He's done so many of my fav animes 8DD

Kamiya, Hiroshi: Angel Beats! (Yuzuru), Arakawa Under the Bridge (Kou), Bakemonogatari (Koyumi), Durarara (Izaya Orihara), Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (Nozomu and Kouji), Princess Princess (Shuya), Working (Hiroomi).

Also add on to Fukuyama Jun, He's been in 07-Ghost, D.Gray-Man, Durarara, Kuroshitsuji (GRELL!! >W<), Loveless, MM!, Nurarihyon no Mago, Pandora Hearts, And a few yaoi ones 8DD.

I also Like Ono Daisuke, Fujita Yoshinori, and Suzumura Kenichi plus several others 8D.
Back to top Go down
http://www.makaaachaaan.deviantart.com
chocho
Angry Member
chocho

ESB Points : 691

PostSubject: Re: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime15/3/2012, 6:08 pm

Let's see...

Hiroshi Kamiya (Bakemonogatari, Natsume Yuujinchou, SZS and a bunch of other stuff)

Itou Shizuka (Amagami SS, Hayate no Gotoku!, ToHeart2, Toaru Majutsu no Index)

Saito Chiwa (Bakemonogatari, Bleach, Break Blade, Last Exile)
Back to top Go down
smiles
Sempai
smiles

ESB Points : 2405

Character sheet
Role-playing: Seme >:D
Secondary Role:: Corporate Lawyer c:

PostSubject: Re: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime20/4/2012, 1:15 am

SPAINS VOICE ACTOR.

EVERYONE WHO VOICED A CHARACTER IN HETALIA.

I LOVE THEM ALL
Back to top Go down
http://www.makaaachaaan.deviantart.com
Florissa
Chocolate-filled Member
Florissa

ESB Points : 135

Character sheet
Role-playing:

PostSubject: Re: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime14/8/2012, 6:32 pm

SUZUMURA KENICHI~~~- Hijirikawa Masato and Okita Sougo's voice actor~~~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~   Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fave Seiyuus/Voice Actors~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anime & Manga-
Jump to: