Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party

Go down 
+5
~Suigintou~
Miss_Jazzalyn
Kaifanatic
Otoha
wsms3
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What day should the party be?
20th december
Christmas Party I_vote_lcap50%Christmas Party I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
16th december
Christmas Party I_vote_lcap40%Christmas Party I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
2 weeks from now
Christmas Party I_vote_lcap0%Christmas Party I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other suggest?
Christmas Party I_vote_lcap10%Christmas Party I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
wsms3
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
wsms3

ESB Points : 286

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime29/11/2010, 10:58 pm

As I promised got bullied into by Russ and Anna to make our own Christmas party (guys this planning for the event is harder than the exams at uni)

20th Dec with Kris Kringle at 10am? meet at town hall steps

The day will be something like chilling in the park? --> teppanyaki --> gift giving --> event (which maybe a group vote on the day)

Any suggestions or problems give me a call and bring food for the picnic in the park

Last edited by wsms3 on 9/12/2010, 8:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime29/11/2010, 11:52 pm

Ok we should prob, say if we are attending, make sure we get a concrete date (I think thursday 16th is a good day since last time everyone could do thursday)
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime30/11/2010, 6:20 am

T^T i'm not sure about thursday anymore... But nevermind me, i might be able to join you guys after work

but ideas! Ummm ... Will get back to this later, thinking so early in the morning is so hard...
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime1/12/2010, 1:06 am

16th. It's not too close to Christmas but it's not too far away.

(It's mainly so I can use you guys as a cover up for the other Christmas party I'm going to the weekend before Christmas.)
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime1/12/2010, 11:48 am

I don't mind...any day. <.< I just want to get out of this house....
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime1/12/2010, 1:39 pm

But when is your curfew mish? Depending on the time we might have to meet earlier or something, and are you even allowed to come??!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime1/12/2010, 5:00 pm

Mish... Give me your address again so i can personally pick you up and march you to wherever this event is held

maybe i should wear tuxedo mask gear too... Or a voldemort costume...
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime1/12/2010, 5:57 pm

voldemort costume? I didnt realise voldemort had a trademark costume... and you forgot your friends address?
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime1/12/2010, 6:15 pm

Well he has that weird disfigured face mask, oh wait that's his face
anyway that aside you see i took down her address on a phonebook, problem is, i dont use phone books anymore and it is now missing (surprise!)
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime1/12/2010, 9:38 pm

^Lol it's ok...my curfew is 4-5 o'clock. And it's better not to come to my house, most of the time it is kinda messy >///< and my parents hate uninvited guests...but they might make an exception since they know you~
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime1/12/2010, 9:55 pm

WHAT KIND OF CURFEW IS THAT?! i finish work that time OMG!!!!!! and my curfew is 6pm the time
when i always get up and leave (or face the wrath of one of my parents shouting through the mobile... Hatsukashi....)
Back to top Go down
wsms3
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
wsms3

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime1/12/2010, 9:56 pm

hmmm so maybe the party goes for 10-5?
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime1/12/2010, 10:20 pm

Lol if I worked, then my curfew would be extended! ^.^ Like from the Myer Gift wrapping~
Does everyone like that time?
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime1/12/2010, 10:24 pm

Heeng it's an alright time, just have to make sure if i'm free and that'll have to be closer to the date, whenever it is...
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime1/12/2010, 11:23 pm

Yeah thats fine, ofcourse some people might stay abit longer and have dinner, but normally when someone leaves every does *thinks about karaoke*

@Michelle: lol I was wondering how on earth you would get a job with a curfew that early

@Will: yeah that sounds good, early enough in the morning and late enough that I dont sleep in......maybe.....
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime1/12/2010, 11:44 pm

@Russ: But I'm pretty sure my parents will have to extend the curfew if I worked!
Back to top Go down
wsms3
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
wsms3

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime2/12/2010, 12:05 pm

Ok guys the poll will end on friday and then we will start discussing what we are going to do and if we are going to eat at a fancy place like RSL I need to probably book in advance
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime3/12/2010, 10:49 am

How about something around lunch time? Like if we start in the morning, say around 10am or something. Shouldn't be too early. For the other meet I'm going to, it'll probably start around then. Then the people who have to be home by a certain time can leave when they need to and if others want to stay longer then that may be okay too.

Also, @Suigintou - Now I'm curious, does this mean that you have to work your uni timetable around that too? Like what happens if you can only get into a class which means you'll be home after then.
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime3/12/2010, 10:55 am

@ michelle lol! imagin your "curfew if you worked at night shift 8am
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime3/12/2010, 12:57 pm

Geebus it's time to rebel mish! I can understand that they're mighty worried about you but it's a bit too excessive!
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime3/12/2010, 3:49 pm

I actually second Kaifanatic's notion. While I'm beginning to understand the concept of a curfew for, well any of you that have them (I have other non-uni friends in the same situation). I've never understood exactly how it's enforced. Unless you're dependent on them giving you money for outings and stuff. Of course, we don't want you getting in trouble either. (Well I don't. I can't speak for everyone else.)
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime3/12/2010, 5:11 pm

^thanks jazz! That's what i always do now, and i got a job too (finally...), parents are still kinda grumpy etc but i come home in one piece and only make 1 phone call (to say what time i'll get home) now as opposed to 3 in the past (call when at the venue, call when about to leave or parent yells into phone, and a call saying i'm 5mins away)

One concern was that it'll get too dark out but since it's nearing summer we get more sunlight later in the day
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime3/12/2010, 7:44 pm

@Kaifanatic - Seems strange. I thought most parents would be happy if their kids have jobs
'cause that means they're not having to hand out money for things because they're earning their own. (Wait - thanks for what?)
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime3/12/2010, 9:19 pm

thanks for supporting me with my argument to tell mish and people like her to rebel against their parents? not an extreme way though
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm different cultures affect different ways of thinking unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime3/12/2010, 9:48 pm

@Kaifanatic - Ahh, okay. ^_^ Yeah, we don't want her doing something that's really really bad. (Although I still wonder why they're (Mish's parents) are like that. I figure it's an Asian thing because I have other Asian friends in similar predicaments. Guess it's their culture or something.). On another note, looks like we've got a tie with the 16th and the 20th. I'm seriously crossing my fingers for the 16th although I'm free on either. (Except now I'm going to have to find another way to cover for meeting my other friends because both the 16th and 20th are too close to that meet. Unless I just say that I'm going out for the day.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next