Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOOH First non-Haru post ;D

Go down 
+4
~Suigintou~
Ruku-chan.
haru
Odomonkey
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

ESB Points : 254

Character sheet
Role-playing: Monkey God
Secondary Role:: Sleeper

WOOH First non-Haru post ;D Empty
PostSubject: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime22/8/2009, 8:54 pm

First of all: Holy crap this site is so pretty o_o I wholeheartedly approve of the Vocaloid in the banner <3 Although I reckon the rose there is a bit random...

Anyway, I'm Odom, nice to meet you all. If the name doesn't make anything click in your memories, then try thinking about 'the guy with the hat', or 'the guy who's always tagging Bob the Blob everywhere'.

Currently doing a Bachelor of Science, Pathway to Teaching course, and I hope to one day become a biology teacher =] I'm the head of Bob's Poker Syndicate at UWS, a group that's a little younger than this one.

As far as anime and manga go, I'm more of a manga person than an anime one, due to the limits of my internet =[ *kicks it* Right now, I'm keeping up to date with a wide range of mangas. I'm up for reading almost anything if it's suggested, though it's still hard for me to get stuck into a shoujo manga. Ecchi series get bonus points. Anime wise, I tend to get to see about an episode every three weeks =[ Currently making my painfully slow way through Pandora Hearts.

Anything else you'd like to know, just ask. I'm a really open person so I doubt I'd mind ^^
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime22/8/2009, 10:34 pm

ZOMG YES!

I was getting sick and tired of seeing my posts all the time, so it's a nice change to see something fresh and green-ish on the forum! Anyhow, let me be the first to welcome you on board - now we just need the other members to register and participate, hah!

Awww~ One episode of anime every three weeks?! Don't worry, that will change soon; I shall start burning you some series if you want! =)
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
Ruku-chan.
Ruku-chan.

ESB Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime22/8/2009, 10:39 pm

welcome non-haru being.

=]

lets kick start this forum haha x]
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime22/8/2009, 10:55 pm

Part of the problem might be that the notification I got from you about this forum was found in my junk email box ._. You should probably look into sending out another notification because I'm pretty sure not everyone bothers to sift through their junk out of boredom like I do D=
Oh and isn't there like a fast reply setting I could use? =[
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime22/8/2009, 11:00 pm

Junk mail?! No way! Interesting... I think it's time to send them another e-mail; thanks for bringing that up! Now that you've mentioned it, there doesn't seem to be a 'fast reply' option anywhere on the forum. I shall look into that and see what I can do~ Hmmm... =/
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 12:43 am

Yay a fast reply thing =D And Wooh finally done making an avvie and sig.

Edit: Hang on...where the hell is my sig? D=
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 12:55 am

Oh, if you uploaded your sig after you made that post, then it won't show. Try posting another message and see what happens. If not, then upload your sig on an image hosting site such as imageshack, copy that link and place it in between the "[img][/img]" tags. =)

Edit: OK, there seems to be something wrong with the forum. Shall fix this asap!
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 1:01 am

Lol This is sorta fun, I feel like a beta tester xD

And ah, there it is. =]
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 1:02 am

Yay! Did some tweaking and signatures are finally up! ;D
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 1:24 am

Your new notification ended up in spam again... Maybe it's my fault somehow >.<
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 1:27 am

lol, if there's a handful of people who didn't receive the e-mail, I might get Michelle to re-send the notification. If all fails, I shall make sure that every member will know about the site/forum at the next club meeting! xD
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 11:34 am

Neh, it's Mishi-chi, more commonly known as Michelle.
I think I have introduced myself for too many times, so here's some stuff you haven't heard about me.
I, also am a Bachelor of Nursing student, along with a few other club members. I am normally an extremely introverted and shy kind of person, but since I am the club president, I have to become more confident.
In the down time, I am planning to make a manga (I have way too much ideas) of something gothic...and I think I got mentally scarred from my two years with a demon art teacher who did not approve my art style/ stylised cutesy crap in her mind.
Into anime at the moment, if you introduce me to a good manga that is gothy, dark and a little mysterious with a good plot line, then you have converted me!~
Being club president does not make me like Haruhi Suzumiya.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 11:44 am

Hah, finally the club president arrives~ *runs*

Oh, and welcome to the forum! I'm sure the 'Haruhi' within you will awaken some day... I'll be looking forward to that! Ho ho ho~ xD

Last edited by Haru on 23/8/2009, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 12:00 pm

You hijacked my intro thread D=

And lol, all you need to become more confident is to have faith in the following statements:

1. Assuming you have anything in common with the people you're talking to, there's always bound to be others that have an interest in what you say. However, if you're afraid to speak too openly, the chances of supporters hearing you aren't exactly going to rise =P

2. If they don't agree, would that really change anything? It's still your idea/opinion/thought and you approve of it =D

Do you have a plot in mind for your manga? =o We should have like a subforum in the arts section for things like poems and stories =D

Gothy, dark and a little mysterious...well I'm not sure about the gothy bit =/ Don't really come accross many of them. But otherwise, I reckon you sound like you might like Pandora Hearts, Lost+Brain, and/or Bloody Monday ^^
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 12:08 pm

Yep, I shall see if those sub-forums can be added; still trying to get my way around this site! D:

Edit: sub-forum is added~ Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruku-chan.
Ruku-chan.

ESB Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 12:42 pm

gothy and dark? kuroshitsuji away my dear =]
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 1:31 pm

Heh! I've tried Pandora Hearts and was sad that the plot was all over the place..Kuroshitsuji, I've currently watching and it's awesome!
I shall take your advice Odom!
Back to top Go down
hyokiru_01
Enthusiastic Member
hyokiru_01

ESB Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 7:43 pm

just want to know.. anyone can post their intro here now right..?

also i ended up with both emails in my inbox, not in my junk.
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 8:12 pm

Yep, posting your intro into either this thread or your own is fine. Sorry Odom, but I guess this will become a general introductory thread from now on! Smile
Back to top Go down
hyokiru_01
Enthusiastic Member
hyokiru_01

ESB Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime23/8/2009, 8:53 pm

Okay. let's see.. my name is Michael.

Cant think of much to say about myself.. i do Bachelor of Business and Commerce - Accounting.

When it comes to anime and manga i tend to be picky about what i watch/read, but im open to suggestions mostly comedy or action. I also like to go to anime cons like smash and animania..

btw.. does anyone know where i can get a good avatar..?
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime24/8/2009, 4:17 pm

Hey Michael and welcome to the forum!

Oh yes, another accounting student~ It's currently breaking my soul at the moment with all the debits and credits. IT JUST WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!

You can request an avatar in the art section of the forum, if not... you can pm me the details and I'll make or "borrow" one for you. Smile

For now, you can have Yui. Ho ho ho~
Back to top Go down
viviff9
Happy Member
viviff9

ESB Points : 86

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime24/8/2009, 5:04 pm

Hello Ladies and males. My name is Bader and i'm an alch... I am umm enrolled in Bachelor of Science/ Pathways to Teaching planning to major in maths. I do read my share of manga but not as much as i'd like too. I'm also lagging on my anime and don't watch too much of it. Yes i went to Supanova it was pretty neat. Nice to meet you guys. Mad
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime24/8/2009, 5:15 pm

Hey alchemist Bader!

Welcome to the almost-active forum - just need more members to join! Smile
Back to top Go down
viviff9
Happy Member
viviff9

ESB Points : 86

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime24/8/2009, 5:17 pm

Yeh you got my pun
Haru wrote:
Hey alchemist Bader!

Welcome to the almost-active forum - just need more members to join! Smile
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime24/8/2009, 8:05 pm

Thread hijackers! Mad

Oh well, in that case, I'd like to take a moment to proclaim just how awesome I am for creating the (currently) most popular thread in the forums Cool

And welcome to the new people Very Happy

On a side note: I can't seem to select smilies from the menu when using the fast reply, it just redirects me to the long reply page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOH First non-Haru post ;D   WOOH First non-Haru post ;D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOOH First non-Haru post ;D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next