Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election

Go down 
+4
TabZ
haru
chocho
~Suigintou~
8 posters
AuthorMessage
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election Empty
PostSubject: ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election   ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election I_icon_minitime28/7/2012, 6:50 pm

Greetings everyone, ParraNOIA members, new and old and people in between!

I'd like to thank you for your continual support of participation over the years, and the enjoyment of your company whilst sharing our love for manga and anime!
This club wouldn't have existed this long without the help of some very exceptional people or else ParraNOIA would have forever remained just a simple idea I had dreamed up, back in 2009 during one boring nursing tutorial class.
However, it is time for me to step down from my position as club president and take a much more conservative role - I guess you would call it backbencher in parliament terms.
I know with honesty, I am not the most suited person to be running a society, I never thought I would ever have the opportunity to do this (I was never a part of the SRC at school) and my
leadership skills are non-existent (don't believe what horoscopes say), yet I decided, well someone has to do something or else UWS won't have an anime club on Parramatta campus.
I've learned so much, probably more than my actual degree, and enjoyed everything to do with ParraNOIA, even the times of conflict, uncertainty and unfortunate events.
I am pretty sure that the club can continue on without me with more members joining our growing community, and there will be an even better club president running things smoothly
so you all won't need to miss me and my invisible presence.
But I will miss you guys because I love you all. T^T

Mishi-chi (~Suigintou~)- Club founder

With this note, I probably won't be able to attend to many club meetings except for the first two weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nominations are now open for club president!

Along with leadership duties, it is important to be able to liase with the uni (uws connect now) about anything club-related, from funding to room bookings.
Must be dedicated and willing to put time and effort to making ParraNOIA better and responsible! Training provided ^.^

If you believe you are a suitable person for this role, please apply! You can only nominate yourself at the nomination thread and fill out a form.
At the upcoming club meeting, 2/8/2012, will be the official nomination meeting unless there are enough serious candidates to start their campaigns,
then the following week would be the election where there will be a secret ballot for voting.

Good luck and I wish you all the best~
Back to top Go down
chocho
Angry Member
chocho

ESB Points : 691

PostSubject: Re: ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election   ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election I_icon_minitime28/7/2012, 7:32 pm

I'm sure everyone would agree with me when I say you were excellent as our club prez. You've left behind a pretty big pair of shoes to fill haha. Good luck to the new nominees Very Happy
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election   ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election I_icon_minitime28/7/2012, 8:17 pm

Totally! The club meetings aren't going to be the same without you, but I'm glad you're still going to be here during the club's official 3 year anniversary (August 6). Still... ):

Gah, it's going to be hard to accept anyone as president other than you xD
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
TabZ
Cute Member
TabZ

ESB Points : 947

PostSubject: Re: ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election   ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election I_icon_minitime28/7/2012, 9:29 pm

Nuuuuuu ! Can't you stay as prez ): like haru said, it's hard picturing someone else being president!!
Back to top Go down
MeyJaX
Cheesy Member
MeyJaX

ESB Points : 181

Character sheet
Role-playing:

PostSubject: Re: ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election   ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election I_icon_minitime29/7/2012, 9:23 pm

I think I cried...
Back to top Go down
yulina
Bored Member
yulina

ESB Points : 422

Character sheet
Role-playing: Seme
Secondary Role:: Jotei

PostSubject: Re: ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election   ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election I_icon_minitime1/8/2012, 12:28 pm

Oh wow tomorrow is the day and no one has applied for this position yet. I seems no one is confident at being club's presedint better than Michelle ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election 918346
Back to top Go down
nolimbs
Cheesy Member
nolimbs

ESB Points : 203

Character sheet
Role-playing:

PostSubject: Re: ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election   ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election I_icon_minitime1/8/2012, 11:47 pm

Seems so Sad
Back to top Go down
Cheesy Member

ESB Points : 105

PostSubject: Re: ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election   ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election I_icon_minitime1/8/2012, 11:50 pm

I just know i'm going to start sobbing at some point tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election   ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ParraNOIA's First Club Leadership Election
Page 1 of 1