Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coincedence or Divine Intervention?

Go down 
+5
Miss_Jazzalyn
Clodreaver
Odomonkey
Bluna
~Suigintou~
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

Coincedence or Divine Intervention? Empty
PostSubject: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 10:22 pm

Do you ever get those days where you think, "Is this really happening to me? or "It feels like deja vu?".
Discuss here that is anything suspicious or remotely due to supernatural circumstances or causes.

Today, I went to Hurstville for yum-cha with my parents, sister, and aunt, uncle and cousin. It was a joint birthday for Vickie (cousin), which was on the 31st August and her mum. Anyway, I see my uncle and dad wearing almost the same outfit. Rolling Eyes Shocked Vickie pointed out that old men tend to wear the same clothing. Question: Did they buy it from the same store, or one bought two and gave one to the other brother? They are brothers anyway...

Second coincedence: I had bought a Kuroshitsuji keyring from god knows when (few weeks agon) intending to give it to my cousin Vickie for a birthday present, until she told me that she didn't really like the anime anymore because it was getting too popular. So I thought she didn't want it and instead of wasting it, (if I kept it, I wouldn't appreciate it that much) and gave it to someone I know who would definitely LOVE it- Celeste (Drocell_Cain).

Anyway, today, Vickie showed me what she got from a friend, the same Kuroshitsuji keyring! OMG! Shocked No way! *.*
Lucky I didn't give it to her or else she would have got double! <.< [/end shock]
Another thing, Vickie and Celeste share the same birthday, 31st August.
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime8/9/2009, 1:51 am

Wow, Bizzare!
xDD
what a strange DAY!
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime9/9/2009, 10:53 am

Yep yep, I get that alot.
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

ESB Points : 254

Character sheet
Role-playing: Monkey God
Secondary Role:: Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime9/9/2009, 12:45 pm

There was this one moonfest when I went alone. I was just wandering around taking in everything when I suddenly had this reeeaaallyyy reeeaaallllyyy strong urge or sense or whatever, to go to BreadTop. And what did I find? A large group of people that I knew and got to hang out with for the rest of the day ^^
Back to top Go down
Clodreaver
Bored Member
Clodreaver

ESB Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime9/9/2009, 3:29 pm

lets see...asian -->wants to eat breadtop---> breadtop is asian thus full of asians----> lots of asians know other asians
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime9/9/2009, 6:34 pm

Clodreaver wrote:
lets see...asian -->wants to eat breadtop---> breadtop is asian thus full of asians----> lots of asians know other asians
LOL
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime9/9/2009, 6:49 pm

It was moonfest, so the whole of cabra was full of asians =P And I'm pretty sure I knew like 0.5% of them.
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime11/9/2009, 5:38 pm

^_^ That makes me think of a couple of incidents. Not 100% sure if this is what you guys mean, but here goes:

A couple of years ago there was an old couple living across the road from me. One night I was thinking that they'd probably die soon, 'cause like they're getting old and all that. The next morning, I found out that the man had actually died in the middle of the night. 0.0

Also, in high school, this person I knew had gone away for a bit. Anyways, a friend of mine asked if I was looking forward to seeing them again, 'cause they were like a friend of mine. But then I was feeling bitter and negative towards said person, so I told my other friend that I never wanted to see them again. A week later, I found out they weren't coming back.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime11/9/2009, 8:49 pm

ZOMG MENTAL DEATHNOTE D= *note to self, don't pee her off*
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime12/9/2009, 12:04 am

l2ainfall wrote:
ZOMG MENTAL DEATHNOTE D= *note to self, don't pee her off*

HEY!

It wasn't intentional.

And the second person is still alive, as far as I'm aware. I haven't seen them since the beginning of Year 10.

(I haven't actually seen Death Note, but I kind of get the reference)
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime12/9/2009, 12:05 am

that's what you WANT everyone to think. I'M ONTO YOU! =P
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime12/9/2009, 6:44 pm

<.< Odom, you are always suspicious of other people! ^.^
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime23/9/2009, 10:21 am

Hah, these 'coincidences' are kind of scary~ I'm sure I've experienced a few but can't seem to remember any. LOL D=
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime23/9/2009, 11:09 am

Ooh I just remembered one! I think this was last year...
The day before, when we had a break from HSC, me and my friends (the two Annas here), went to Capitol to look at the sticky photo machines and toy-catchers (UFO whatever they were called), and see what kind of toy to get. You know Anna (kaifanatic) loves Rilakkuma! We see many of the bears in a machine and she inserts $1 to get one but it didn't clamp it. Then that night or a few nights after, I had this dream that I went to Capitol, went to that same machine, and played on it, I could get the Rilakkuma (Sunbear was what I used to call it) toy, IF I promised to give it to Anna.
Real event~
It was a Wednesday, free period for the afternoon and I go to Capitol by myself. I was disappointed that the same machine wasn't there and it was refilled with the white version of the bear which had a nightdress on. Anyway, I edged the claw to the closest one, started picturing that the bear would hit the glass barrier around the hole and bounce out, but PROMISED that if I did catch it, I would give it to Anna and in turn have good karma. That was what happened in the last ten seconds before the claw descended. *collective gasp*
The claw did catch the bear, rose into the air, and to my amazement, did not drop half-way but managed to go to the collecting chute. O.O
And I gave it to Anna the next day.
That was one of the most freakiest dreams I ever had.
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime8/2/2010, 3:58 pm

while on msn a few days ago.. or maybe a while ago
and daisy mentioned about me ringing a bell
and when she mentioned that
i was holding my bell (kazuki cosplay bells) and shaking it
O_O".. scary .. i bet it's cos shes stalking me =3=

----

edited : 080210

a while ago, william and i was talking about the coincidence of the exchange gift event
how some people get each others
for example otoha and william,
arex and vincent,
haru and me..
i think there was another one but yeah
coincident or rigged? O_O"
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime8/2/2010, 10:36 pm

Lol I don't know Haru! Though I did get a suspicion that my gift was going to end up in Anna's hands for some weird reason...just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime8/2/2010, 10:45 pm

^^ hehe i little white rilakuma is still sitting in the wardrobe for all to see! thank you!!! *glomp*
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime8/2/2010, 10:46 pm

@Anna: Lol it's ok~
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime9/2/2010, 7:34 pm

^^^ haru?... did you mean me? LOL! im danny ^_^"""
hahahah i totally thought kai and you had each others present.. but it only worked one way
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime9/2/2010, 10:03 pm

haha well we had an odd number of people ^^;
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime22/8/2010, 11:02 pm

Today at work i was working with this worker and we were both saying how we were hungry (this was about 4pm) then the worker friend comes and brought this delicous pasta!!!
nomnom
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime31/7/2012, 10:30 am

^lol.

Coming home from school on a Friday afternoon during year 7, my mum broke the news that my grandma had recently passed away after being hospitalized for a couple of months. I can't exactly remember the exact moment, but it was probably when we finished dinner that the house alarm suddenly went off, and the strange thing was that we didn't use the alarm for a good 3-4 years. I shrugged it off and thought nothing of it.

Later that night the house alarm went off for the second time, and my dad had to cut the wires in case it went off again. OK, so here's the most weirdest bit... the alarm went off for the third and final time while I was asleep, and I still can't find an explanation as to why it'd still go off like that when the wires were clearly disconnected. So it was either a big coincidence or my grandmother was setting off our alarms! haha.
Back to top Go down
tofusama
Enthusiastic Member
tofusama

ESB Points : 201

Character sheet
Role-playing:

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime31/7/2012, 7:31 pm

On the day during early year 7/8 days when Steve Irwin past away, I told a friend while waiting to be picked up that the night before I had a dream that he would die :/ Some premonition D;
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredisanoob/
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime1/8/2012, 9:40 am

Wow, I hope that was just a BIG coincidence! I mean, I really hope you're not going to have strange dreams regarding us xD
Back to top Go down
tofusama
Enthusiastic Member
tofusama

ESB Points : 201

Character sheet
Role-playing:

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime1/8/2012, 10:05 am

Oh no I won't ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredisanoob/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coincedence or Divine Intervention?   Coincedence or Divine Intervention? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coincedence or Divine Intervention?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: