Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hypothetical Situations

Go down 
+6
~Suigintou~
SHOECOOL
hiroshima_X
Otoha
Kaifanatic
krill
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2/6/2010, 8:20 am

I'd make them earn money themselves and as a bonus for their 18th or 21st i'll give them a lovely piece of my wealth ^^

You're a hardcore ragnarok/mmorpg game of your choice gamer and you have met the boss for the final dungeon/area/(sorry i havent played ragnarok ^^) and you have a high chance of beating it to receive the ultimate class change/item/whatever. However after depleting the said boss' hp to half after a whole 30mins your mum/dad/whiny siblings tell you to get ready to go catch your flight to go on a holiday and you were already a bit late. What do you do?! =S
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3/6/2010, 9:22 pm

hmmms catch the flight, afterall it's just a game ^^;

---
say that you friend went out with this guy, and then they broke up, and then suddendly that guy asks you out, what would you respond?
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/6/2010, 12:39 am

It would depend on how close I was to the friend, and how long they'd been dating. If it was a good friend then no. Still even if they weren't as close, I'd wait a while before I did anything.

--------

A close friend of yours is having a dinner for her 21st birthday. It's at 6:30pm but you have a lecture from 4 to 6. It's an important one too because there's a test next week for that unit and the lecturer will be talking about the topics for the test. However, you want to go home and change because you don't want to turn up to your friend's dinner in the same clothes you wore to uni for most of that day. To do this and to make the dinner on time, you won't be able to attend the lecture. What do you do? Also - assume that there are no make-up lectures you can attend for that subject.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/6/2010, 12:03 pm

(irl- there would be no chance for me being able to attend a dinner T-T)
Hmm...
I would bring different clothes in my bag and change in uni, either in the second break in a lecture or right when it ends. Or just leave half-hour before the lecture ends and make sure that my name has been marked off but don't go back home to change or else it would take too long (for travel time).
In case I have missed any content in the last half-hour, I would ask my classmate to give me some notes.

You find that your favourite anime and manga series is about to get licensed and an American company (haha any particular one?) is planning to broadcast the anime series dubbed with the worst possible voice actors in it, and horribly mutilated with fillers and any good original content (such as violent fighting scenes) have been cut out of the series, and you know there is going to be mainstream with those crazy hyper fan bases who have no idea what the original was like.
How would you react, and what would you do?
Back to top Go down
hyokiru_01
Enthusiastic Member
hyokiru_01

ESB Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/6/2010, 7:44 am

i'd rather ignore the fanbase and wait for it to go out on dvd, hopefully with subs.. don't like it when 4kids handles it because it would only come out in the bad english..

you're in a city filled with zombies and there's no way of escaping.. where in the city would you want to be..?
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

ESB Points : 1377

Character sheet
Role-playing: Demo Knight
Secondary Role:: Law-Abiding Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/6/2010, 11:31 am

Las Vegas, Nevada. It has Area 51 or Restricted Area where I can grab all the equipment I need to go zombie hunting.

It's zombie hunting season!
---
You are working in the Pokemon Department in Nintendo company. It's almost the deadline for Pokemon Black and White and you still haven't finished with the designs of the Pokemon that will be in the game nor are the gym leaders are complete. You can't extend the deadline and if you don't complete everything in 2 days, you're about to get fired.

Make a crappy design and watch the fans rage about it so much that Nintendo must fire you.

But if you make a good design. It'll take more than 2 days to complete... but you CAN'T extend the deadline.

What do you do?
Back to top Go down
http://hiroshimax.deviantart.com/
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/6/2010, 10:42 pm

I would summon the Great Will of the Macrocosm and get her reset everything so I'm back at the beginning where I had to start designing everything and I'd do it properly so there wouldn't be any last minute panic.

----

You've gone into uni to work on an assignment/portfolio/something else. It's five hours later, you've downloaded two entire anime series, watched countless numbers of AMVs and spend way too much time on Facebook, DeviantArt and whatever other site you browse. It's now 6pm and you should be heading home but the work is due the following morning. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/6/2010, 4:54 pm

Haha sounds like my life~ go home and then pull an all-nighter no matter what!
Play now, work on boring stuff later.
Sleep deprivation isn't going to kill me. If it gets desperate, just hand in an incompleted assignment. That is much better than handing nothing in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are downloading a really really big game file for your computer (a few gigs), complete with english patch and you heard that the game can be linked with a previous version so you can gain characters for the new one. Just when it was close to finishing the download, your internet crashes. The problem is, that game takes three hours to download. Would you continue or not bother with it?
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/6/2010, 5:01 pm

Go ahead, download it during off-peak time with TPG 130 GB for $50! 65 GB on-peak and 65 GB off peak.

How awesome is that!
---
You are driving along on the road when the police pulls you over. You conform to every action that the police tells you. Alcohol breath-test, Driver license shown. Everything is going swell until they find 20 kg of marijuana in the back of your car. You explain to the police that you are oblivious to the fact that there was a whole bag of marijuana in your car but they begs to differ. Looks like you're in a tough situation there.

Now, you could drive off immediately and hope to shake the cops off but that will not hold up well in court and you could be sentenced to prison for a very long time.

You could let them take you into police custody and place you in prison for the next 20 years... 10 years if you are under good-behavior conduct.

What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/6/2010, 9:28 pm

Obviously i'd turn my geass on them and comand them to forget about the marijuana and it really is just a bag of leaves for my compost and then drive off with a smile on my face ^^

...and then sell the marijuana.

-----------------

you are sleeping soundly in your bed when suddenly a loud bang wakes you up! You look out the window and see these weird guys in weird clothing shooting each other with weird colourful weapons that shoot really brilliant light attacks. Your great aunt's dog/cat seemed to be also interested in this display of heavenly lights and decide to get ear the two guys. You're already in bad relation to the particular relative and you have been playing pranks on her too many times that even your own parents wont forgive you the next time. What would you do? Save the pet and maybe get KIA or do nothing and be disowned (lol i'm joking but basically bad relations with your family, no pocket money on their side of the family etc.)
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/6/2010, 11:24 pm

Depends if I like the pet or not. I probably wouldn't care because my family is so distant to the rest of the family, I don't even know who my great aunt is and if I barely even know the human relative, then I wouldn't feel any sort of attachment to the pet! @.@ Not to mention, are those guys aliens or something?
-.- Not going to get involved in that...Anyway, I thought pets who hear loud noises would tend to run away from the source? Then if that pet gets caught up with the fight, then it's kinda its fault for not running away..(lol that really sounds mean T-T but I don't have any pets).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone you know (a distant friend) bursts through the front door and tells you to not say anything because they are running off to hide somewhere in your house. Before you can ask, "What the hell is going on?"
a strange group of people in uniform appear at your doorstep demanding you to open up or be charged with helping out a fugitive aka be placed with a curse. The only thing they tell you is that they are trying to collect your friend to the afterlife to be dealt with by the god. What crime do you think your friend has committed to deserve such a punishment and what will you do?
Back to top Go down
dragonfly-009
Chibi Member
dragonfly-009

ESB Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/6/2010, 1:21 pm

I wouldn't ask the crime, but I'd help the friend hide, and once those people in weird uniforms leave I'd help said friend escape and give them some food for their journey. If they're fugitives they'd probably have a hard time getting something to eat...
------------------
assignment worth 30%, you have to write 6 pages, 1.5x line spacing.... You've procrastinated up until the night before the day that it's due. And then the all-nighter that you pull ends up being just wasting time on chatbox >_> WHICH THEN CRASHES at precisely 7am the next morning. There's a lecture for that same subject at 10-12, and the assignment's due at 4:00. WHAT DO YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/6/2010, 5:35 pm

I hope this doesn't happen to me! @.@ I don't know if that lecture is compulsory or not but I will force myself to do the assignment when I get to uni, (probably turn up early at 8am) and stay in the library the whole time working on the assignment. If the lecture is compulsory, I'll just get my friends to mark my name off on the sign-up sheet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A stranger, of the opposite sex, rings up your mobile number and they know your name. Technically you only met this person only three times and have no connection to your friends whatsoever but you don't remember if you gave it to him/her or not. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 7:23 pm

See where the convo leads too,
if he is werid then get off the phone and avoid that persons call

--

you've saved up money and you friends has decided to go domestically for the mid sem break, or if you continue to save money you'll be able to go internationally at the end of sem holiday
what would you do?
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 8:44 pm

Either would be fine. Depending on how desperate my friends are when it comes to flying during the holidays, I'd say flying domestically would be a good idea.

No hassle with passport, you're staying within the country's border. Simple and easy.
---

You are going to a McDonald's restaurant and order your chosen meal. Just when you're about to pay for your meal, you realize that you left your wallet or purse at home. All your cash, credit card... everything that holds some form of cash is left at home. Your meal has already been produced and is ready to be served to you but you got no cash on you.

What would you do?
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/6/2010, 11:17 am

RUNNNNNNNNNNNN
ah maybe not run... I'd apologise to the people at the counter... "sumimasen...."

--------------------

It takes you roughly 45mins to get to uni.
And one morning you roll out of bed still very sleepy, but regardless you prepare for uni (get dressed etc.). So after getting off the train/bus you realise you're still wearing your pajama pants! And class starts in 15mins. And it's also an important class you cant afford to miss!

So what would you do, go home and miss your class? Or would you go about in those pants for the rest of the day and hope the pj pants trend will catch on?
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/6/2010, 10:13 pm

Umm hopefully I had realised that I was wearing my pajama pants when I got off the train, so I would quickly run to the nearest clothes store near Parramatta station to buy a pair of pants or leggings before catching the bus to uni! ^.^
That reminds of today, at around 11.00, I was at my train station and I saw this lady with silk floral pajama pants get off from the train and walk to the car at the pickup area. 0.o Is it already a fashion trend now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are drawing a picture as a friend's birthday present and have just managed to finish it on time. You take one last look at it and then you realise that the picture is one of the best drawings you have done now and want to keep it as a memento. Your family friends are coming over and you know there really isn't enough time to draw another picture without it looking rushed and sketchy. What are you going to do?
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/6/2010, 10:47 pm

That's what scanners are for. I'd scan a picture. Of course, because it's a gift, I'd give my friend the original. Then I'd post it on DeviantArt, look at it in two years line and go, "What the heck is this crap?" because that's what I do to most of my work, despite how much I liked it when I first created it.

----

Ack. Now I need to think of a situation myself. Okay, here goes.

You've got to get up early (like around 7am) for a commitment you can't get out of. However, there's a late movie the night/morning before that you really REALLY want to watch. Do you watch the movie and go to the other thing half-awake? Or do you ask (convince/bribe/etc) a friend to tape it for you? Or do you do something else altogether?
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/6/2010, 11:55 pm

(@mish: .... Have i just started a new trend?)
Hmmmmmm i'd ignore the temptation beforehand, it's an important committment after all and i can always watch it online 8D

---------------------

you have an exam in 2 days time and is busy preparing for it. You check your emails for important messages and find that the report you did for the subject is ready for collection!!!! You really want to know your mark but what if it's bad? It might affect your exam mood butthe suspense is just killing you!!!

What do you do? Grab the report before or after the exam? And why??
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/6/2010, 10:08 am

Can't hurt to check it before the exam. Who knows, maybe the exam has a question based on that report. If you did well, then you know what's expected in the exam. If you did bad, then you know what to improve on.

And besides, the exams in 2 days time. Plenty of time to cram. Works for me =D

---

It's a day away before your best friend's b'day and you haven't got them a present yet. You go out to the shops, the city, everywhere but don't know what present to give to your friend. You could ask them what kind of present they want but it'll look like you did a 'last-minute' shopping for them.

It has to be perfect for them! A perfect present! That's the thought you have lingering in your mind right now.

It's almost closing time for the stores. Better come up with something 'perfect' for them.

What would you buy them?
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/6/2010, 10:30 am

I'd bake them some dessert or type of food they might like ^^
so maybe whip out your iphone or something with internet on it and search up a nice recipe and then get the corresponding ingredients, coles/woollies are awesome as they are open really late!
But if i were bakingly challenged (/ a guy who cares about his "image"), i'd get something old fashioned like a calligraphy set/ink set or a handsomely decorated fan (really nice for girls) but i heard someone (a guy) get a candy g-string... 0_0
actually i can only buy things for girls -_-

------------

your at a party that your friend had invited you to but once you arrive you get a phone call saying that friend cant come! And it seems everyone else at that party are strangers =S
what's your plan? Go home ir try your best to mingle?
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/6/2010, 10:39 am

I'd mingle around a bit, see if can make some friends.

---

You decide to go on a diet, hoping to look thin and 'ready' for summer.

It's been at least 3 days since you started your diet and your seriously craving for some junk food right now. The pressure is getting to you. You could have a tiny little bit of junk food, right? But that would totally destroy your dieting plan. Adhere to your plan and the craving will only grow to an insurmountable proportion.

Would you risk your dieting plan just for some indulgence or be loyal and stick to the dieting plan?

What would you do?
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/6/2010, 12:21 pm

I dont ever remember sticking to any diet, so yes i'd go satisfy my cravings, we all know diets dont work, you need to exercise more! And when i eat more junk food i'll just do some more exercises to work it off

--------

a forbidden scroll of ninjutsu had just fallen at your feet and you pick it up to read! What an interesting find! "Wahahaha some otakus dropped it, it's mine now", you thought. But as soon as you open it up, around 5-6 ninjas with real weapons start charging towards you... What now?
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/8/2010, 11:33 am

Be like in Avatar-Last Airbender and replace the scroll with another scroll (possibly with a caricature of the ninjas that are chasing me) and toss it into the air. Then I use Extremespeed to get away. ^.^
Then I'll distribute the forbidden scroll to people who I know would like to use it~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your parents talked to your family friend who suggested a person of opposite gender that you should be friends with, rather abruptly- and possibly in the hopes that the relationship can further on develop into something else. What would you do and what are your thoughts on this( ie. parents' ulterior motives)?
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23/8/2010, 12:20 am

be akward about it and never contact the person.

--------
if you suddenly had superpowers how would you handle this type of responsiblity?
be a evil or good guy? why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Situations   Hypothetical Situations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hypothetical Situations
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Humour :: Games & Randomness-
Jump to: