Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ParraNOIA's LEADERSHIP UPDATE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

ParraNOIA's LEADERSHIP UPDATE! Empty
PostSubject: ParraNOIA's LEADERSHIP UPDATE!   ParraNOIA's LEADERSHIP UPDATE! I_icon_minitime18/8/2012, 11:40 pm

The past few weeks have been buzzing with a mixture of anticipation and confusion of who would become ParraNOIA's first elected club president. Even I have been asking myself, are the two candidates suitable to take over ParraNOIA and how will the voting be conducted? Well in my honest opinion, I'm pretty sure both of them, Alia and Lloyd would make a fine leader and club members will vote who they think is most suited for the job.

However, I regret to say that Lloyd (Cytomander) has withdrawn his candidacy from the leadership election, due to personal reasons. Lloyd, thank you for taking the opportunity to step up and become a candidate for club president and I wish you the best for the future. It's been a honour, even though this time wasn't right.

This means that, since there are no other candidates, Alia (smiles) will be taking up the presidency.

Let's welcome Alia into her new position and hope that she will bring new and better ideas into the club and make ParraNOIA even more successful! I am sure she will take the club members' interests at heart and be a competent and effective leader.
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: ParraNOIA's LEADERSHIP UPDATE!   ParraNOIA's LEADERSHIP UPDATE! I_icon_minitime19/8/2012, 10:30 am

yayyyyy congratulations alia!
Back to top Go down
dragonfly-009
Chibi Member
dragonfly-009

ESB Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: ParraNOIA's LEADERSHIP UPDATE!   ParraNOIA's LEADERSHIP UPDATE! I_icon_minitime20/8/2012, 9:32 pm

HOLY CRAP
this crazy fangirl is leader O.O
*hides*

joking.... hai alia ^^ grats on leadershipness :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ParraNOIA's LEADERSHIP UPDATE!   ParraNOIA's LEADERSHIP UPDATE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ParraNOIA's LEADERSHIP UPDATE!
Page 1 of 1