Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dream or nightmare? share it

Go down 
+14
wsms3
Miss_Jazzalyn
dipi2dipi
dragonfly-009
~Suigintou~
haru
gagA
Kaifanatic
Bluna
hyokiru_01
Otoha
Clodreaver
krill
dannieh
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

ESB Points : 1377

Character sheet
Role-playing: Demo Knight
Secondary Role:: Law-Abiding Engineer

dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12/3/2012, 1:01 pm

Had a series of strange dreams but this one seems to make some sense... to a certain extent.

===

Starts out somewhere between the 1690 and the 1730's, in the West Indies (The Caribbean area)... oh okay, southwestern Jamaica. Place called Port Royal.

I was at a tavern, drinking rum on the rocks when I overheard some people over at the table nearby that the notorious and ruthless Capt. Brownbeard was recruiting pirates for his crew. Those people got up from their table and slipped through the backdoor of the room. Curious about this so called Brownbeard, I followed after them while keeping my distance away from them.

Following them all the way through a cavern-like tunnel, I discovered where the recruitment was held at. Off the coast of Port Royal, conveniently concealed underneath an overhead cliff. A huge galleon ship with numerous recruits lined up outside before the Captain. Joining among the potential recruits, the captain introduced himself as Russell (Brownbeard) Guy the VII (which is funny cause he didn't have an overgrown beard, just a beard like Chuck Norris).

The reason why he was recruiting was so he can go on the journey to find the Fountain of Youth.

Since there were a lot of recruits, Russ was going to hold try-outs and the best of the bunch are enlisted to be with his crew. 1st try-out was to see how long we can last hanging on the rock-shaped spears (forgot their names) above the grotto with our bare hands for. If we couldn't hang for long enough, we'd fall to our deaths. Our death would be brutally teared apart by sharks.

So all the recruits were placed on the rocks and slowly, one by one, the numbers dropped and the water below us became a murky red color. The remaining people on the rocks were me, Haru, Vincent and Lloyd and a few other people that I couldn't recognize.

The timer was almost up when the hanging rocks began shattering one by one. Cannon shots were fired from outside, stirring up confusion among the pirates. Still clinging, I turned to see a navy fleet just outside the cave. Another explosion came through the tunnel, the marines came storming out through the explosion and was surrounding the pirates

"Damn bloody navy! To arms men!" Russell cried out, signalling his men to battle. During the commotion, I took out my knife and some rope that was hidden with my shirt, tied them together and used it as a swing, launching myself off the rock and onto a nearby ledge. There I swung the rope back onto the other recruits so that they could get to safety. Unfortunately, only Haru and Lloyd made it safely. The rest died due to cannon fire.

Climbing down from the ledge, I witness Russell having a cutlass duel against the leader of the marines Vice-Admiral Michelle (Mishi). With the captain distracted, maybe I could steal whatever he had on the ship I thought. Separating from the group once we made to the ground, I sneaked on board his ship, crashed into the Captain's room and stole his map, treasure and whatever that could help me on my journey.

Exiting the room, I was confronted by Michelle who tried to stab me with her cutlass. Evading her every moves, I jumped off the ship and began sprinting. Russell who was someone else, saw me with his map and began to charge after me. Michelle jumped off the ship and whistled out loudly to the ship that was stationed outside the grotto.

Captain Alia (smiles) who was in charged of the navy ship, ordered her half-naked Bishounen crew to lay waste to the cave. A barrage of cannonballs began destroying the cavern as I began sprinting for my life. With both leaders chasing after me with flintlocks in their hands, I saw Lloyd and Haru up ahead near the tunnel with a barrel of gunpowder and bottle of rum with a rag lit on fire. Haru kicked the barrel down and the Lloyd tossed the molotov at the barrel. The barrel zoomed past me and was about to knock out both leaders when the molotov shattered on it's wooden surface.

What was about to happen was best described as catastrophic.

All three of us sprinted the hell out of there as the cavern began exploding one by one in a bright orange-ish, reddish and yellowish flare.

What happened in the end? Did we make it out? Well...sadly the dream abruptly ended there >.<

===
Back to top Go down
http://hiroshimax.deviantart.com/
MeyJaX
Cheesy Member
MeyJaX

ESB Points : 181

Character sheet
Role-playing:
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12/3/2012, 7:11 pm

^- That was the most amazing thing I've read all day....
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12/3/2012, 8:56 pm

^I read my name, now I have to actually read the paragraph, and if it's bad then be warned! dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 26068
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Kay
Cheesy Member
Kay

ESB Points : 102

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12/3/2012, 9:19 pm

The most vivid dream I've had in recent times was one where my mum was a mermaid and had to go into this weird pool leading into an underground cavern where she had to fight King Triton. I wasn't a mermaid so I had to hang around the edge of the pool (which was in our backyard) until she was done with her mermaid business.

:\
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12/3/2012, 9:22 pm

^I lolled
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
MeyJaX
Cheesy Member
MeyJaX

Character sheet
Role-playing:

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12/3/2012, 10:30 pm

I had a dream I was a duck... it was nice
Back to top Go down
smiles
Sempai
smiles

ESB Points : 2405

Character sheet
Role-playing: Seme >:D
Secondary Role:: Corporate Lawyer c:

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15/3/2012, 10:25 am

LOL. Do you often do the duck face and get told off for doing it. SO therefore you escaped from reality and wanted to be a real duck so no one can tell you off? 8D
Back to top Go down
http://www.makaaachaaan.deviantart.com
MeyJaX
Cheesy Member
MeyJaX

Character sheet
Role-playing:

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15/3/2012, 9:45 pm

smiles wrote:
LOL. Do you often do the duck face and get told off for doing it. SO therefore you escaped from reality and wanted to be a real duck so no one can tell you off? 8D

MY LIFE SUMMARIZED :O
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20/3/2012, 11:59 pm

Weird dream this afternoon on the bus. It was weird but somewhat short.

===

- Phil (Haru) organizing the Parranoia's hide-n-seek event which was at Umbrella Corps Building (Resident Evil). Everyone is scatter around the building and unconscious from the start. Given only a flashlight and their mobile phone which has no signal.

- Objective of the game: Survive 2 hours of hide-n-seek in a building infested with zombies. (Bit from Amnesia)

- With no tools of survival except a flashlight, evenutally teams are going to be formed. Teamed up with Nathan (MeyJaX), Alia (smiles) and Lloyd (Cytomander) after wandering around corridors while hiding from zombies who react to light sources.

- Phil shows up later and tries to get us out of the building, only to backstab us and get us trapped in a room with a boss, Nemesis T-Type (Resident Evil). http://marvelvscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/Nemesis

- Alia (smiles) gets murdered by Nemesis' tentacle stabs after trying to make a break for it once the doors were open. (Rest in Peace, you will be missed)

- Using Alia's corpse as a shield and scapegoat, all three of us escape with our lives intact only to get seperated once Nemesis fired a barrage of rockets at us.

- It's revealed that Phil (Haru) is working with Wesker(antagonist for Resident Evil) and is using us as test subjects! http://marvelvscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/Albert_Wesker

- And then the "to be continued" slide came up... :/

It was a damn short dream but I wanted it to continue more >.<
Back to top Go down
smiles
Sempai
smiles

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21/3/2012, 4:48 pm

...Well I can see I'm hated xD. Great way to use my body once its dead c:
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21/3/2012, 4:58 pm

^Indeed.

It seems your only hated in that dream.
Back to top Go down
smiles
Sempai
smiles

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20/4/2012, 12:55 am

DREAM?

I DREAMT OF THAT LUDWIG

CHOKING ON HIS DAMN POTATOES

AND DYING.
HA

TAKE THAT POTATO BASTARD.

|8<

/TOTALLY IN A LOVINO MOOD/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dream or nightmare? share it   dream or nightmare? share it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dream or nightmare? share it
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3