Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game

Go down 
+3
Kaifanatic
jadems
Otoha
7 posters

What kind of competition are you interested in?
$10 entry (because i'm not cheap)
"May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_vote_lcap22%"May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
$5 entry (because I don't carry much cash around)
"May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_vote_lcap56%"May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
$0 entry (because I'm a cheapskate)
"May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_vote_lcap22%"May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

"May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game Empty
PostSubject: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime14/5/2010, 9:23 pm

Oooooooooooooo~K

So some people might have heard me say this before but I'm gonna organise a beyblade tournament thingy..... here are the details:

Since we're trying to earn some money for the club I've listed 3choices in the poll
I'll bring the dish/dome thing and 22 beyblades so that should be enough for everyone that wants to participate
The winner will get 1/2 the total money (eg. if we decided on a $10 entree fee and 10 people enter thats $100 so club gets $50 and 1st place gets $50)

Time/Location: During regular meeting day and time

Invite other people if you want

hopefully people want to participate

If i missed anything ask a Question bellow

UPDATE MAY 17th ____________________________________________________________________

Figured I should add more details so people dont ask again:
  • Firstly don't bring your own ubber haxed modified beyblades since thats unfair for others
  • Secondly If someone has the official Beyblade dish thing and they bring it then they'll get free entree (since my dish is kinda cheap looking)
    Spoiler:
  • Thirdly the tournament will be in a 1vs1 style with each win ascending towards the top, but anyone that loses the first round vs the other losers, so it ends up like a wierd double pyramid (one going Up and the other going down) this way every gets atleast two chances, and the person at the top of teh winners VS teh person at teh top of the losers.
  • Lastly rules will be that you need to beat your oppenent twice opponent to win (eg. knock them out once, then again a second time, or have them stop twice or one of each) But if you get knocked out within 3seconds it will be considered a bad launch and wont count

Also since some people don't arrive at 12 the tournament will start at 12:30pm and anyone that comes late (so long as we aren't doing the final round) can do a side round thing (eg. late person VS someone thats already lost (decided by drawing from a hat) and the winner will go onward

Last edited by Otoha on 18/5/2010, 6:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
jadems
jadems

ESB Points : 0

"May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game Empty
PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime14/5/2010, 9:47 pm

me likey.
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime14/5/2010, 10:06 pm

*is tempted to press the $0 choice...*

hmm... i reckon the prizes should be beyblade related... like a kai scarf or something (~<3) or "i killed tyson" t-shirt etc.
Back to top Go down
FMV
Happy Member
FMV

ESB Points : 166

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime15/5/2010, 12:00 am

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i want to participate!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Russ can we bring our own beyblades?!?!?!

and yeah lets have a $5 entry fee, its not too much and is actually quite a lot when you have a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
wsms3
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
wsms3

ESB Points : 286

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime15/5/2010, 8:24 pm

OMG damn clinicals >.<
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime15/5/2010, 9:10 pm

hmmm.. don't think its fair if people bring their own beyblades since they'll have uber omega powered ones VS Chinese crap
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime15/5/2010, 10:41 pm

Damn, I would so attend and pay but clinical is still on! Damn you morning shift ruining my sleeping patterns and uni plans=club attendance! Still wishing I got deferred.
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime15/5/2010, 10:59 pm

Well if it works well enough I might try it again during the last week of uni if you're out of clinical by then
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime15/5/2010, 11:14 pm

Ok cool~
Back to top Go down
jadems
jadems

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime16/5/2010, 10:20 pm

ohoh! half price for people that bring their own beyblades!
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime16/5/2010, 11:22 pm

Nah I answered above about uber beyblades being unfair, plus that makes keeping track of teh money difficult
Back to top Go down
jadems
jadems

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime17/5/2010, 9:23 am

oh, my bad, missed that.

then! free entry to people that supply an arena thing (or bucket, or wash thingy, or box) XD
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime17/5/2010, 12:47 pm

lol, clicked on the 0$
before reading the thing..
shouldnt goldcold do..
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime17/5/2010, 4:17 pm

@Jadems: I'm bringing a dish thing created for beyblades but it's not official, if anyone has the official one and brings it I'll shout that persons entree fee for them

^ Also I updated some details in my first post ^
Back to top Go down
jadems
jadems

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime17/5/2010, 10:17 pm

Dude! it would be epic if someone brought in a wok!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game   "May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"May 17th UPDATE" Beyblade tournament/competition thingy...........................................................game
Page 1 of 1