Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~

Go down 
+17
giga_sennin
PonySlaystation
Bluna
Clodreaver
Jeshii
FMV
dragonfly-009
viviff9
elcd
Miss_Jazzalyn
Isa
~Suigintou~
hyokiru_01
Otoha
Kaifanatic
dannieh
haru
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kano

ESB Points : 0

Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~   Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18/3/2010, 11:03 am

First anime was love hina.. was pretty good..
First anime that made me want to watch alot MORE anime was Air TV.. So heartmoving that anime... even after I heard it was based off a H-game after researching about it.........
Back to top Go down
Acid_Reign801
Bored Member
Acid_Reign801

ESB Points : 9

Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~   Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/3/2010, 12:01 pm

hmm....
first was probably either YuGiOh or Zoids (not including pokemon, sailor moon on CheezTV)
i thought it was epic xD
Back to top Go down
http://acidreign801.deviantart.com/
Hira
Hira

ESB Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~   Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/4/2010, 9:49 pm

I guess my first would be Sailor Moon? and that was AGES ago. And seriously I have watched EVERY movie and episode (that includes the Japanese one with the Sailor stars that was never released onto Australian tv. I guess the gender bender thing didn't work out. So i tracked it down on the net...it took SO long ==") My primary school life and some of my high school was based around that anime >.< I cried so much everything sailor moon and tuxedo mask would have relationship problems lol.
Back to top Go down
Da Krish
Cheesy Member
Da Krish

ESB Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~   Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30/4/2010, 11:26 pm

Pokemon the first season (i think that was the best season), dragonball z (which was like the best thing when i was young but no seems so laughable), sailor moon, digimon. I watched cheez t.v (man that was srsly the best - wtf is toasted tv?) and after that when i looked for anime my first eng subbed animes were love hina and cardcaptor sakura Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~ - Page 2 251434 they were the best (still is).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~   Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your experiences of the first anime series that you have watched~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2