Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~

Go down 
+13
Kaifanatic
Otoha
Lann
Jay1990
Drocell_Cain
FMV
dipi2dipi
Clodreaver
Bluna
viviff9
haru
Odomonkey
~Suigintou~
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime14/3/2011, 9:36 pm

LOLS
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime15/3/2011, 6:53 pm

^a very informative response, bloona : p
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime15/3/2011, 8:12 pm

I think all of your ideas are implausible Haru
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime15/3/2011, 9:42 pm

hee hee
game of marco polo?
blind fold someone
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime15/3/2011, 11:04 pm

and then spin, spin, spin, spin, then people who are not blind folded go get a coffee or something :3
Back to top Go down
wsms3
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
wsms3

ESB Points : 286

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16/3/2011, 4:47 pm

Human pinata?
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24/3/2011, 10:09 pm

okay so ive noticed the sticking to one anime screening thing isnt working..
so i guess we're probably going with 3 animes.. and 2 eps each?... so 6 in total..
what do people think of that?
feel free to suggest ideas ..
i've also noticed some well.. A CERTAIN SOMEONE has been making remarks non stop regardless what we screen and it has come to my attention that it is REALLY annoying..
so can i ask!~ is everyone okay with like fanservice (aka busty or panty shots etc) animes.. which also include adult references (humour really) like sex or hardcore swearing like panty and stocking. Also; i know it's not good that we screen nudity but sometimes we don't even remember that there contains "uncensored" nudity like today how we screened Kamen no Maid guy and there was nipples and boobs shown..
but can people just share their opinions so we know what to screen in the future. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24/3/2011, 10:23 pm

Hmm dannieh I think we should prob create a thread entirely for "what we screened this week" and discuss screenings there? *gasp* there was boobs? Where was I during this?

I posted this in the other thread but basically: I think we should keep on with beelzebub and drop the others as beel was the only one which held peoples attention

I also think that we should show To Aru II and High school of the dead next week, and possibly Kannagi since its a change from all the action based series we have been watching.
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24/3/2011, 10:32 pm

okay i'll make another thread~
for this~ but i have to say .. it just seems like everyone was enjoying it.. i mean we're all mature about things.. it was fun watching panty and stocking till ONE PERSON just keeps making remarks..
but i'll make a thread now about what we screened
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24/3/2011, 10:34 pm

Well thats just what I thought, I dunno why but it just doesn't really feel like anime to me, but we can screen another episode and then interrigate people as to whether they enjoy it or not =D
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24/3/2011, 10:44 pm

i don't mind some of the stuff that we screened during today's session, but the only thing that was slightly bothering me was the fact that that our main activities was just watching anime! i get bored easily~ O:

anyhow, i'm ok with series such as Panty & Stocking considering the implicit scenes are mostly satire, but i probably would say something like Queen's Blade is out of the question for me (sorry danny LOL)
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24/3/2011, 10:48 pm

LOL! i know that much not to screen seikon no qwaser or queen's blade~ way beyond too uncomfortable for people hahaha
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24/3/2011, 11:40 pm

hmm i'm curious to know who the ONE PERSON was hohoho

how about one mature ep, and then screen something more family-friendly like kimi ni todoke? or screen the family-friendly one first then the more mature anime and if they don't like mature stuff they can be let off early?

lol danny... you and your... choice of anime...
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25/3/2011, 1:02 pm

I wonder who that ONE PERSON was too...hehehe...

(I wonder if there's an anime that's mature but also something everyone likes. Mature doesn't necesssarily mean full of ecchi.)

But Kai's suggestion sounds good.

Also, @Dannieh - to answer your question about fanservice - totally fine with it. I actually quite like those animes, like the whole harem/ecchi thing. (Sometimes I find it kind of funny. I'm also find with things like uncensored nudity or blood, violence, stuff like that (like, I've watched things like Higurashi and Elfen Lied). Basically, I'm not really likely to object to anything that the club would screen.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25/3/2011, 2:08 pm

@kai : runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hahahah! yes~ .. im sure you know that one person now.. hahah good idea about the let off early.. but i guess we'll do warnings.. but just like to see what everyone says first if its fine and so far its good :3
hahah my FINE taste ;P

@jazz : thank you so much~ good to have people like you around who don't mind
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25/3/2011, 4:54 pm

@danny: OHHHHHHH lol i'm not surprised
actually since you were so excited about panty and stocking i watched a few eps on youtube, lololol so funny! And it's all censored anyway but still funny xD
"fly away now, fly away now......."
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25/3/2011, 5:40 pm

@Dannieh - ^_^ You're welcome. Besides, it just helps me make my list of anime to watch longer (I believe it's currently longer than the list of anime I HAVE watched...and that's pretty long...).
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
Lann
Chocolate-filled Member
Lann

ESB Points : 184

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25/3/2011, 9:45 pm

If we have trouble choosing anime, why not just have a theme week each time?
For example, a we could have a Shonen week where we show the Best of Shonen, like the good episodes of Soul Eater, Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist. Then the week after that would be Romance, with shows like Honey and Clover and Kimi no Todoke.

There are plenty of genres we can use, like Comedy, slice-of-life, and even the classic anime that we grew up with like the earlier episodes of Digimon, Pokemon and DragonBall Z.

We can combine it with Dannieh's suggestion above, 3 anime's each week at 2 episodes each.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Events & Activities-
Jump to: