Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~

Go down 
+13
Kaifanatic
Otoha
Lann
Jay1990
Drocell_Cain
FMV
dipi2dipi
Clodreaver
Bluna
viviff9
haru
Odomonkey
~Suigintou~
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay1990
Cheesy Member
Jay1990

ESB Points : 0

What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 8:02 pm

lol it'd be hilarious! Hmmm I think i can work with that scenario...as soon as i get tacked by some bloke, all of a sudden I'll pretend I'm gay =D scare him to death lol...unless 'he' was actually gay, in which case I'm scared 2 death lol
Back to top Go down
Drocell_Cain
Admin
Drocell_Cain

ESB Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 8:09 pm

Lol and Id be sitting there with popcorn watching your plan go horribly wrong xD
I could just imagine the one guy you act gay to is actually gay...and then youd run for your life. Hey its hide and seek again!..except this time your hiding from some random.. =D
Back to top Go down
http://koneko801.deviantart.com
Jay1990
Cheesy Member
Jay1990

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 8:10 pm

lol and i'd be the 1 screaming "rape" xD
Back to top Go down
Drocell_Cain
Admin
Drocell_Cain

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 8:13 pm

Oh how the tables have turned now... xD
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

ESB Points : 254

Character sheet
Role-playing: Monkey God
Secondary Role:: Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 9:54 pm

LOL you could use it as a tactic =o When a guyt is gaining on you, you yell rape and hope he gets tackled, and you into hiding again xP
I reckon we should have something for everyone participating to wear though. Like a bright cape or hat or something so it's easier for people to tell who's hiding and participating, and who's a shy unfortunate cvillian who looks like theyre hiding xP
Back to top Go down
Jay1990
Cheesy Member
Jay1990

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 9:57 pm

lol did u just picture what i did? Some skinny little dork is hiding behind a tree and like 3 chasers just dive on them xD
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 9:59 pm

LOL well I did now XD ...and then the poor thing gets confused and starts shouting rape ._.
Back to top Go down
Clodreaver
Bored Member
Clodreaver

ESB Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 10:35 pm

i thought we were gonna go with like red handbands/arm bands for the chasers and white headbands/armbands for the hiders. shotgun hiding if i show up.
Back to top Go down
Jay1990
Cheesy Member
Jay1990

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 10:36 pm

oooh red vs. white. This brings back memories of team sparring back in karate...
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/9/2009, 12:08 am

Armbands aren't really that easy to spot are they? I was hoping for something more obvious lol
Back to top Go down
Jay1990
Cheesy Member
Jay1990

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/9/2009, 12:09 am

well if they're wide enuf, they should be okay. Or maybe a sash around the waist? Or an armband AND a headband? Or face paint? oooh yeah thats more fun lol
Back to top Go down
Drocell_Cain
Admin
Drocell_Cain

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/9/2009, 11:15 pm

Sash around the waist or head sounds good...and no taking it off and tieing (yeah i cant spell..sue me..) to a tree...thats cheating!!
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7/9/2009, 12:03 am

"woo yeah I caught the tree!" xD
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

ESB Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7/9/2009, 12:54 pm

We're really gnna do this while other civilians are around? What if i tackle one of my lecturer/tutor =S or someone carrying a hot drink..
Back to top Go down
Jay1990
Cheesy Member
Jay1990

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7/9/2009, 4:59 pm

dipi2dipi wrote:
We're really gnna do this while other civilians are around? What if i tackle one of my lecturer/tutor =S or someone carrying a hot drink..

=O! I didnt think of that lol that's mad. Now I have an excuse to crash tackle that old tutor who gave me a bad mark into the concrete...fail me will ya! @@:@
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/9/2009, 11:51 pm

someone suggested we shud do this in midsem break where there's not much ppl. and pray that the security guards from the lib wont show up.
Back to top Go down
Clodreaver
Bored Member
Clodreaver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9/9/2009, 12:27 am

*cough*
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9/9/2009, 11:02 am

*shifty* Anytime would be fine! I approve of anything that is fun! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9/9/2009, 8:04 pm

lol, Yeah as long as it is Fun xD
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9/9/2009, 8:22 pm

...night time fun ;D
Back to top Go down
Clodreaver
Bored Member
Clodreaver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9/9/2009, 11:23 pm

night time would be freain scary. walking around an empty uni at night...plese no.

i went to the back to school party at UTS and went looking for the bball courts atferwards with some friends, as you do, at like 1am and it was soo scary we gave up
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10/9/2009, 6:22 pm

XDDD fun fun fun!
Back to top Go down
Odomonkey
Psychopathic Member
Odomonkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10/9/2009, 6:24 pm

We need some proper planned activities for meetings D= And no, learning how to dance doesn't count T_T
Back to top Go down
Bluna
Sempai
Bluna

ESB Points : 1319

Character sheet
Role-playing: Lady wizard
Secondary Role:: your mum

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10/9/2009, 9:06 pm

l2ainfall wrote:
We need some proper planned activities for meetings D= And no, learning how to dance doesn't count T_T
LOL.....
Back to top Go down
dipi2dipi
Angry Member
dipi2dipi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11/9/2009, 11:19 am

Yeah,, we should throw in random game ideas and explaining the instructions to them. =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next