Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~

Go down 
+13
Kaifanatic
Otoha
Lann
Jay1990
Drocell_Cain
FMV
dipi2dipi
Clodreaver
Bluna
viviff9
haru
Odomonkey
~Suigintou~
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 2:51 am

*bumps a very old thread*

Since the club won't have a chance to do any promotion during O-week, I think it will be interesting if we hold the meetings outside of the EA block for the first 2 or 3 weeks of the Autumn semester. It will be just like the first few meetings when the club started, and I know a few other members beside myself would love to see the return of the outdoor/pinic-ish sessions. This will also give new members a great chance to introduce themselves and to find out what ParraNOIA is exactly about!

Just some of my useless ideas haha. What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 788841
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
Lann
Chocolate-filled Member
Lann

ESB Points : 184

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 2:34 pm

I'm up for that. It's easier to see, and being outdoors is more enjoyable. One of the best activities for the club is just sitting around and shooting the breeze, because anyone can join in. I've always viewed this club as a 'Genshiken' style club, where people can do anything as long as they enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 5:50 pm

wow this thread IS old, 2009...2years ago...

dunno where we can go outside since there is construction everywhere!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 7:35 pm

^ btw, when is uws's o-week? will there be freebies? What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 442737
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 7:59 pm

tutut double posting, you should have gone to UNSW with Will, Vincent and Jeff they went to get "Showbags" from there on Monday, dunno if its only monday or all week...
Back to top Go down
FMV
Happy Member
FMV

ESB Points : 166

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 8:02 pm

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

its all week Russ. just got back from UTS and USYD with 3L of free coke pwahahahah
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 8:13 pm

hmm what was in the "showbag" Vince?
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 8:16 pm

3L of coke?! it's not coke zero is it? that tastes crap
and when's uws's o-week?

sorry about the double post >.< my computer lagged so i clicked send again
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 8:22 pm

I'm guessing vince got like 8cans of coke?
Back to top Go down
FMV
Happy Member
FMV

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 8:30 pm

you guessed right Russ.

Well Kai, 3L coke zero over no coke, it was BURNING at USYD today.

hmm showbags had diary, toothbrush, pens, bookmarks, ANDDDD mi goreng.
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 8:31 pm

I think tomorrow will be UWS Parramatta's final day of O-week, but there's nothing much to see and do besides a few club stalls and lectures. :/

Back to top Go down
NILcorp
Happy Member
NILcorp

ESB Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 8:38 pm

boooooring =p
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/saha.niloy
wsms3
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
wsms3

ESB Points : 286

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 8:46 pm

There's no stalls in Parramatta 0 week I was there today it's just course orientation and tours around UWS

And Vince you shifty guy you say your getting another can for your "friend" so you get 2 at the same time but then you don't give it to your "friend" and keep both
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 11:07 pm

@Otoha - I went there too. Wrote about it in my blog. And it's in all week too (21-25).

@FMV - Free coke? If I have time, I might drop by on Friday.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23/2/2011, 11:08 pm

@Otoha - I went there too. Wrote about it in my blog. And it's in all week too (21-25).

@FMV - Free coke? If I have time, I might drop by on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/2/2011, 4:42 pm

Saw vince again at usyd stuffing his bag full of coke zero again, why didnt you go for red bull? So much better
ah so i've missed uws o week :/
Back to top Go down
FMV
Happy Member
FMV

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/2/2011, 10:30 pm

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I just grabbed a Coke Zero, then almost smashed into Kai when i turned around, was like WTHHHH..

Oooohhhhh red bull i grabbed three then my friend drank them all at once LOL

surprisingly he didnt suffer a heart attack, but not to worry cause three of my friends were doctors anyway...
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/2/2011, 11:26 pm

@Kaifanatic - Nothing happened at UWS this week. I was there on Tuesday to buy a book. Spent the afternoon downloading anime in the basement of the EA building. Everything happens next week. We have a two week O-week.

Also debating whether to crash USyd tomorrow to grab some free Coke. It'll depend on how much $$$ I have 'cause I need enough to get into uni next week too.
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26/2/2011, 12:55 am

Okay there was a big discussion about physical activity and nerf gun on facebook.
Now i'd just like to say to the person who "started" this; we are not harrassing or being mean to you - we are only saying on behalf of the club , how the club actually runs.
I know it may be an opinion or an idea but we just cannot accept the nerf gun during club meeting part.
I understand you mentioned that 'physical activity = healthy' in which i DO agree and hence that we will be hosting some outdoor activities this year during club hours in which some will be active.
As most of the club's organisers have said - that we are being more serious this year, so that means we will be more organised. So- just to make it easier ; i will make a thread about what will be happening in the following club meetings. This thread will be constantly updated so please check it out. So if i mention that we will be doing outdoor activities next week - you are free to bring your nerf gun. HOWEVER- you may not interfere with our activities, in other words - go play in your own area with the people you have.

You also mentioned about some people may not be happy because "no nerf guns or physical activities etc".
Lets just say - you really cannot satisfy everyone in this world. Sad to say but thats the harsh reality. In a nice speaking manner - pretty much if you don't like the way the club's running , either post or send an email about your opinion/complaint and we will try to deal with it in the most professional way. Otherwise - i ask please do not attend.

So to summarise
- NO nerf guns allowed during club sessions unless mentioned (aka outdoor activities)
- if you do bring nerf guns for outdoor activities - please play in your own area.
- The club will be more serious this year = more organised so we will be hosting some events outdoors but this will all be mentioned in a thread that is soon to be made; which will be updated very often to notify what is happening in the following club meetings.
- We do try to make it entertaining and to satisfy almost everyone but sometimes we can't and that's just that.
- If you have more enquiries or complaints please post in the forum.. make a new thread if you have to or send an email to mangakaanimeclub_desu@hotmail.com

Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26/2/2011, 12:57 am

Good point.

And also - here's to a good year full of anime, awesomeness and...er...someone think of another adjective beginning with "A"...
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26/2/2011, 7:11 pm

=O more serious ay? i like that, ParraNOIA is part of animesydney after all
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27/2/2011, 12:41 am

I MISS YOU KAI XD~ hahahaha hope to see you around this year owo)/
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27/2/2011, 10:54 am

:3 Daw i miss you too danny! Bit hard to attend meetings this semester but i'm happy to join in on events :3
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14/3/2011, 8:57 pm

It'd be pretty awesome if we could make a school festival type of theme for next year's club orientation day. The idea I'm thinking of is having a few members promoting ParraNOIA at the stall area while the rest of the club will host whatever event that gets the majority of votes. For example, a maid cafe, haunted house, yakisoba & soda, screenings and so on. I do realise that some of the things I listed are very impractical, but it's just something to give you a rough idea!

And since 2012 will be the final year for most of the senior club members, it wouldn't be too bad to go out with a bang! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14/3/2011, 9:27 pm

ooh i like this idea! we do a screenings here in usyd during o-week but a haunted house sounds fun! :3 plus it's culture!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~   What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think so far? Suggestions onegaishimasu~
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next