Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!

Go down 
+8
FutureSight
Kaifanatic
haru
wsms3
smiles
dannieh
hiroshima_X
~Suigintou~
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  Empty
PostSubject: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime3/7/2011, 11:30 pm

^.^ I hope you had fun this year~
We, at the stall certainly did!
It was unexpected but we happened to have earned from a combined effort, $669.45!
Now with the list of people named on the recent post, which I owe money to from their contribution, please PM me and eventually meet up sometime.
And thank you, club members, for your support in giving ParraNOIA a place!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the club manual for this year! Our table is number 5 which is at the back of the convention, towards the middle.

Spoiler:

And here is the schedule for planning your day: http://www.smash.org.au/schedule/

Please read carefully, or if tldr; at least scroll down this post for the summary~

FOR HELPERS

Send me a PM confirming that you will be able to attend on the day and what events you will be attending in the schedule so I can figure out a roster.
You are not required to attend the bump-in day for setting up unless you want to bring in merch beforehand= less things to carry on actual day and to collect your pass.

BUMP IN DAY/SETUP DAY////FRIDAY 15th JULY 2011////
Times open 2pm to 6pm

ON THE DAY- ///// SATURDAY 16th JULY 2011////////

Setup begins at 7.00am to 8.45am. You can arrive in between these times because they won't open the doors for general public until every stall and table is ready. If you haven't got your pass yet, you can collect it from 7.00-8.00, at the Info desk. If you come later, the staff may not allow entry or we can come and collect you at the entrance.

You can bring food in for your own consumption but we aren't allowed to give away lollies, food etc.
The convention closes at 5.30pm. We can start packing up from 5pm till 6.30pm. Ideally, every helper must be at the table around this time. Also we can't go overtime and have to leave by 7pm or else pay for venue hire @.@

Roster system shifts (pick a time?) breaks are allowed, of course.

9 - 11 - Anna and Jesse

11- 1 - Alia and William

1 - 3 - Michelle and Faustina

3- 5 - Michelle ( though I will be going to a panel on 4.00pm)

FOR CLUB MEMBERS/NON- HELPERS

Have fun and try to promote people to come to our table (but not in a way that crowds or blocks the aisles)~ If you want to help, maybe you can design some leaflets with our club details and forum website, and print them out. Don't hang around the table too much, especially in a big group or else we'll get told off by security.

More to add later...

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys! I need confirmation that people who are participating at in the stall are actually going to be contributing. Those who are helping out with merch-making are given top priority on the list. The reason why it is strict this year is because I don't want a repeat of what happened last year- especially with a lot of people crowding at the table at one time and there is also limited places. The total volunteers for the ParraNOIA stall table allowed for this year is 6 spaces.
If you are planning to help out, you will have to come early on the day and be prepared to follow a "roster system" of two people at the table at all times (one person always minding/handling the money) and the other person to assist the customer with purchases/ advertising for the club and perhaps even attend the "bump-in/setting-up day".
Remember SMASH! is on Saturday July 16. Make sure you are able to attend on this day- I don't want anyone to have to pull a sickie unless you really want to. >.<

This is the confirmed staff list at the present (need to hurry up and send this up...)

1. Michelle Hu - confirmed
2. Faustina Hu - confirmed
3. Jesse Neo (he's selling his t-shirts) - confirmed
4. William (wsms3) - confirmed
5. Alia (smiles) - confirmed
6. Anna (kaifanatic) confirmed

(Yet to be finalised again!)

Last edited by ~Suigintou~ on 16/7/2011, 10:37 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
hiroshima_X
W + M1 Pyro
hiroshima_X

ESB Points : 1377

Character sheet
Role-playing: Demo Knight
Secondary Role:: Law-Abiding Engineer

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime3/7/2011, 11:34 pm

*Signing up*
Back to top Go down
http://hiroshimax.deviantart.com/
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime4/7/2011, 12:24 am

i'll sign myself up into helping owo)/
my cosplay may not be able me to help sell but ill be on front of the stall instead or if you need me to advertise i am free to do so.
i'll definately try my hardest to do what i can for the club.
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
smiles
Sempai
smiles

ESB Points : 2405

Character sheet
Role-playing: Seme >:D
Secondary Role:: Corporate Lawyer c:

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime4/7/2011, 12:51 am

*raises hand* I can advertise 8D I want to sign up~ 8DDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.makaaachaaan.deviantart.com
wsms3
Happy-Go-Lucky Member
wsms3

ESB Points : 286

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime4/7/2011, 9:53 am

I can help
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime4/7/2011, 7:54 pm

Michelle, apparently the stall passes are being finalised tonight. Steven wants the list of full names asap! O:
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime4/7/2011, 8:05 pm

I'm happy to help if I'm allowed!
Back to top Go down
FutureSight
Enthusiastic Member
FutureSight

ESB Points : 191

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime5/7/2011, 8:27 am

If anything needs to be done on the day, I'm happy to lend a helping hand
Back to top Go down
Florissa
Chocolate-filled Member
Florissa

ESB Points : 135

Character sheet
Role-playing:

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime5/7/2011, 2:48 pm

Yay! I'm on the list!~
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime8/7/2011, 11:00 pm

Please read first post!
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime9/7/2011, 12:38 am

Oh Michelle! It was decided that Anna will take Danny's place since he might be busy on the day!
Back to top Go down
Jeshii
Cheesy Member
Jeshii

ESB Points : 82

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime9/7/2011, 3:59 pm

Do I need to show an ID to get the pass?

i was just wondering - can i bring one luggage of tshirts on Friday and then another luggage full of thsirts on sautrday? I don't think i can carry two huge luggages together at the same time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesseneo.com
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime9/7/2011, 8:54 pm

in some cases you might have to show ID.. however if you're getting your pass on friday (from what i remember last year) .. you might not.. but i'd bring your student ID or license just incase..

about merchandises leaving it on friday.. there are risks.
Your goods may be lost. Though if you do bring it, leave it under the stall's table. You should be okay.

I read the other thread you posts, if you're catching the train from fairfield, i may be able to help since im going extremely early also.
Your luggage should have wheels and the handle to drag it then it should be good since its quite a walk to darling harbour.
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime9/7/2011, 10:43 pm

@Haru: Thanks for the edit! Does Steven know about the helper change?

@Jesse: I agree with Danny. Just as long as you keep the suitcase closed and under the table, it'll be ok. I heard security might be tighter this year.

Pick times anyone?

>.<" I want to go to the cosplaying panels + Harujuku fashion panel and my sister wants to do some free-singing so I'm taking the slot....1-3
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime9/7/2011, 11:17 pm

@Michelle: Yep! We told Steven about the change while you were washing the dishes haha~
Back to top Go down
Kaifanatic
Head Fangirl
Kaifanatic

ESB Points : 1195

Character sheet
Role-playing: Snobby Ojou~

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime10/7/2011, 8:09 pm

I'm competing in the karaoke competition but I received an email saying that I can't win it being a helper and all. But I shall be going in there anyway 8D

I don't know what else to do actually, walk around with my camera! So yes I'd like 1st shift!
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime10/7/2011, 11:38 pm

i look forward to you singing kai! i'll be around for free singing =)

I will be catching the 7.32am train from cabra station which will get me to towlhall at 8.25am .. gonna get off townhall to walk since its faster imo. Going early cos walking and lining up to get sarah's ticket.
Feel free to contact me on 0411 454 029 if you wanna meet up =)
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime11/7/2011, 11:20 am

@Haru: Lol thanks! >.< I always have to wash the dishes after dinner.

@Anna: ^.^ Awesome~ good luck Anna! Are you going to sing Houki Boshi?

@Danny: Really? I dunno, my parents keep telling me that walking from Central is faster...
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime12/7/2011, 1:47 am

if you get to townhall.. you can go underground and you get out on the road where the KFC in the corner is.. and you walk pass that bridge and you arrive imax which is closer to SMASH.. thats in my opinion though =)
Back to top Go down
Jeshii
Cheesy Member
Jeshii

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime12/7/2011, 2:28 pm

yeah townhall is fater
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime12/7/2011, 10:24 pm

@Danny and Jesse: Ok! ^.^ Trial run on friday then~
Back to top Go down
Jeshii
Cheesy Member
Jeshii

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime13/7/2011, 2:06 pm

THe lat time when I went to the sydny convention centre was a few weeks ago when I went for CeBit. On their webiste it said the fastest way is at townhall
Back to top Go down
Jeshii
Cheesy Member
Jeshii

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime13/7/2011, 2:42 pm

can someone meet me at townhall station to help me carry my luggage to SMASH? Its only one luggage but its VERY heavy! (or maybe its just heavy to me lol)
Back to top Go down
Jeshii
Cheesy Member
Jeshii

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime13/7/2011, 2:44 pm

oh wait wait wait dont worry. The luggage has wheels lol
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime14/7/2011, 10:35 pm

Updated! Can't wait...>.< got the merch ready, except just have to glue some things down and that's it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!    SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMASH! stall list UPDATED! Thanks for this year 2011!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Events & Activities-
Jump to: