Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!

Go down 
+12
Kaifanatic
Jeshii
Miss_Jazzalyn
smiles
NILcorp
chengwen19390
dannieh
kano
~Suigintou~
Otoha
meron- chan
haru
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Club meetings days/times Autumn 2011
Monday [11 to whenever]
General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_vote_lcap7%General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Tuesday [11 to whenever]
General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_vote_lcap7%General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Wednesday [11 to whenever]
 7% [ 1 ]
Thursday [11 to whenever]
General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_vote_lcap71%General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 10 ]
Friday [11 to whenever]
 7% [ 1 ]
Others [post your suggestions]
General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_vote_lcap0%General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
haru
Admin
haru

ESB Points : 1789

Character sheet
Role-playing: Gundam
Secondary Role::

General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime2/9/2009, 11:57 pm

UPDATE EVERYONE! We all meet up at front of EA then make our way to EA.2.14- it's official, but this is for this week only. Still have to await for reply for permanent slot.

DATE(S) : 11 Mar 2010

ROOM(S) : PS-EA.2.14 (LT04) from Mishi-chi

03/09/2009

Hey guys,

There's been a fair bit of confusion among the members about the time and location in regards to the weekly club meetings. The meetings shall not be in the library due to space constraints - yes, it's partly the website's fault since I haven't had the chance to make an update. So anyway, instead of commencing at 1pm and only having a one hour session, the club will now start its activities and screenings at 12:30PM-2PM. The meet-up location will be directly near the front of the EA block; however, if you happen to be late and can't find the group anywhere... go straight to LT02 (lecture room near the stairs in the EA block).

Meet-up location: front of the EA block
Official location: LT02
Time: 12:30-2PM

PS: someone bring a camera!

-haru

Last edited by haru on 27/2/2011, 8:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://parranoia.net
meron- chan
meron- chan

ESB Points : 0

General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime10/3/2010, 6:40 pm

where exactly is LTo2? Is that in EA level two? I might be able to come tomorrow but i might be late ><'
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime10/3/2010, 7:11 pm

Wait im confused taicho said 12 I thought it was 11 and now its 12:30?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime10/3/2010, 7:36 pm

"03/09/2009"

As you can clearly see by now Otoha, this was written 7 months ago. *plays dramatic music* General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! 323700
Back to top Go down
Otoha
Admin
Otoha

ESB Points : 1972

Character sheet
Role-playing: Bishounen
Secondary Role:: Bark-faced

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime10/3/2010, 7:38 pm

Well taicho said "Haru already updated this thread rarara" so I figgured you had, nevermind
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
meron- chan
meron- chan

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime10/3/2010, 8:05 pm

Eya! I'm confused now, so where do we meet up tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime10/3/2010, 11:20 pm

Everyone look here please~
Back to top Go down
kano

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime11/3/2010, 9:19 am

@Meron
Just look around the area inside EA building.. If you cant find it.. Ask support as last resort because I too don't not know where it is and I am planning to ask them T3T
Back to top Go down
dannieh
Sempai
dannieh

ESB Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime11/3/2010, 10:46 am

umm boss?.. what did you mean look here?

@meron and kano.. the update above is for 2009.. not for 2010.
there is another thread about meeting time
Click Here
but yes.. the meeting time is 11am - 3pm
and today we will be meeting outside building EA on the grass area near the student centre =)
Back to top Go down
http://dannieh.deviantart.com
chengwen19390

ESB Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime16/2/2011, 12:08 am

this part of the site needs a REAL update, i mean it's like 1yrs outdated!
Back to top Go down
~Suigintou~
Admin
~Suigintou~

ESB Points : 2073

Character sheet
Role-playing: Godoka
Secondary Role:: Homura's rabu~

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime16/2/2011, 10:59 pm

When everyone is done with tut reg, then we will have a vote on when the meetings will be on
what day and time.
Back to top Go down
NILcorp
Happy Member
NILcorp

ESB Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime17/2/2011, 12:00 am

I already kept wednesdays and thursdays free... monday and tuesday after 1pm... so yea hopefully everyone can manage by wednesday or thursday... also we shud do something extra interesting this semester... i dunno but we'll plan something as i have a lotta free time on my hands this sem =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/saha.niloy
NILcorp
Happy Member
NILcorp

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime17/2/2011, 12:04 am

ALSO will be trying my best to get us a big lecture room unlike a tiny room like last sem...

Mishi-chi, LET'S DO THIS!
Back to top Go down
smiles
Sempai
smiles

ESB Points : 2405

Character sheet
Role-playing: Seme >:D
Secondary Role:: Corporate Lawyer c:

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime17/2/2011, 12:08 am

^ What happened to no double posting? xD

Why not do quiz week again? : D That was fun c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.makaaachaaan.deviantart.com
NILcorp
Happy Member
NILcorp

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime17/2/2011, 12:10 am

Hmmmm if ya want =)
Back to top Go down
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime17/2/2011, 1:02 pm

I can do any day except Wednesday (I'm not actually at Parra on Wednesdays). I have class on Tuesdays but it depends on the time.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
NILcorp
Happy Member
NILcorp

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime17/2/2011, 1:05 pm

YAY for Thursday! =D
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime17/2/2011, 2:00 pm

Thursday definitely sounds good since I only have 1 morning class! Smile
Back to top Go down
NILcorp
Happy Member
NILcorp

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime17/2/2011, 2:01 pm

Awesome!!!

Time to make a poll?
Back to top Go down
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime17/2/2011, 2:07 pm

^Consider it done! O:
Back to top Go down
NILcorp
Happy Member
NILcorp

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime17/2/2011, 3:29 pm

Make it from 11 since last semester most people started coming from 11 anyway =)
Back to top Go down
smiles
Sempai
smiles

ESB Points : 2405

Character sheet
Role-playing: Seme >:D
Secondary Role:: Corporate Lawyer c:

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime19/2/2011, 1:01 pm

Gah the first post is so confusing xD You don't realise its 2 years old till youve read whats written already and get all confused, Can't you cross it out or something? =3=
Back to top Go down
http://www.makaaachaaan.deviantart.com
Miss_Jazzalyn
Chibi Member
Miss_Jazzalyn

ESB Points : 907

Character sheet
Role-playing: Haruhi
Secondary Role:: Slave

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime20/2/2011, 3:25 pm

I went Tuesday but it'll have to be until 2pm 'cause I have a lecture that I actually have to attend. But basically I can do any day except Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzalyn.tumblr.com/
Jeshii
Cheesy Member
Jeshii

ESB Points : 82

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime21/2/2011, 6:18 pm

what is happenning?????? One of the intro post was from 09 and then under it is 11. When's the first meetup? And i voted for thursday :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesseneo.com
haru
Admin
haru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime21/2/2011, 7:06 pm

^just by looking at the poll results, it's safe to say that it will likely be on Thursdays at 11am. But who knows, things could change! : P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!   General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General update: location & time of meetings~ UPDATED! PLEASE READ! POLL REGARDING AUTUMN 2011 MEETINGS NOW OPEN!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next